Fortunes Folly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Staff

Administrators

You are not connected. Please login or register

Battle on the East Blue [Tama, Melody, Hiroko]

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

ZombieJuice

ZombieJuice

The skies were blue and the sea was even bluer. The bright spherical sun blazing high in the sky that harbored an amount of clouds countable on one's fingers, Satoru knew this would be a good day. "Oi! Roshi wake up . . . look!" The man reached over to the pup and gave it a gentle shake. In turn the dog yawned and sighed, before looking out to where Satoru was pointing out to. Did the dog understand what the sight meant . . . no, but Satoru was astonished at the sight of the Sea Tavern. The establishment was a large circular shaped ship and unique shape, probably about 50m in diameter, simply gigantic. Wooden all around, about 10m in from the perimeter, was a circular establishment that was about three stories high. Many doors all around the perimeter, many ships were latched onto the back of the disc shaped ship being pulled along as the vessel drifted in the ocean. Some people walking on this 10m outer ring leaning on the railing, drinking, conversing, gambling, some were also up on the terraces of the higher stories. Some were pirates, some just common citizens, the atmosphere seemed so lively and it just drew Satoru in towards. "Ready to have some fun Roshi?" The Bounty Hunter chuckled cheekily as he headed to the dock where the other ships were latched on to be drug along with the ship as it floated to wherever it was going.

Arriving in the zone, a few workers on the ship tossed him a length of chain with he hooked to his small vessel and they did the same on their end, before Satoru safely boarded with Roshi held under his arm like a football. Setting the dog down, the man smiled and looked around, before being formally welcomed. "Welcome to the East Blue Chariot traveler." Still on the outer perimeter, Satoru just explored the outer ring with Roshi walking by his side as he did. Talking, shouting, drinking, laughing, all the things needed in a tavern resided inside, but for now Satoru wanted to get a feel for the outside. "This is pretty cool huh Roshi?" He smiled at the pup who barked back to him in reply.

Melody

Melody

Battle on the East Blue [Tama, Melody, Hiroko] Miles_11

"Hey girl, I can do more things with my hands than just play the guitar~"

Miles's attempt at a smooth pickup only resulted into him getting a good slap across the face and yet another broken heart to add to his evergrowing collection. He sighed and grabbed his drink before pressing it against his lips and allowing it;s juices to enter inside of him in order to help restore his broken heart.

And boy did it restore it.

There was nothing a good drink couldn't fix according to old Miles here. He continued to down his drink in order to drown his loss. It wasn't the first time he had been rejected so quickly and he bet it wasn't gonna be his last time either. Though Miles is still a human, so still hurts when tragic events like these happen... which is more than often. Anyways, Miles was sat on his regular seat. The seat he would choose to sit at every single time he entered any bar. Right at the end of the counter. This was in order to blend in with the rowdy community and in order to fit in nicely. However how the hell could one fit in if he's wearing sunglasses indoors!?

Sunglasses Indoors!?

Yes, Sunglasses indoors. It was stylish in Miles's eyes though you can't really see his eyes due to his sunglasses. The bartender approached him.

"What's with the-"
"What's with the shades? They make look cool. One's gotta look dashing in order to pick up the ladies, right? Hahah"
"I-I see"

This wasn't the first he was asked on why he chose to wear such an accessory in door. If only one could understand Miles's train of thought. Then maybe he wouldn't be getting rejected so much.

Tama Z. Tomilin

Tama Z. Tomilin

"What do you mean I can't enter?!"

Tama said waving her arms around like a penguin as she talked to the waiter. Her small body, and light, honey smooth voice made many view her as a child. The waitress shook her head as she did not give in. "Look, you need to be at least with your mom and dad. This here is a dangerous restaurant." The waitress reached down and patted Tama's froggy like hair. Putting it down more over her eyes. She pouted as she crossed her arms over her chest looking up at the waitress, not making her case any better. "Lookie here. This bar is full of pirates and bad people, sweetheart. Its not a place for a child."

"Look Mr. I call unfairness! You let a dog in here. But I a human being? That is more potty trained that a dog. Cannot! I do not see how you umm... logic is right! If you kick me out. Might as well kick the dog out."
 Tama said pointing at the dog by the swords man. Trying to make her point as she made a scene in the restaurant. The waitress signed and finally gave in. "Fine, Fine. You can come sit down. Just don't order any alcohol. Don't want any marines on my case." Tama did a cute little skip as she proudly walked more into the restaurant and sat down at a vacant table. The tiny girl kicked her feet as they did not reach the floor. She smiled happily as the waitress took her order and strolled out to the kitchen.

The small girl had a silly, almost calming atmosphere as she giggled softly. Waiting for her drink to come as she looked at the huge menu that covered her face and her tiny body. She laughed softly as she looked at the fancy dishes with the weird names. Her hat was on the other end of the table as she showed off her bleach blonde hair. Her big blue eyes were staring at the menu in hunger as she felt her tummy rumble like an earthquake. The pirates around her gave her strange looks as did the locals.

Last edited by Tama Z. Tomilin on Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Rooster told me too.)

Hiroko

Hiroko

Hiroko simply needed a rest. He had enough from strange tired tasks, it was just too much for him. His laziness was too much for him. He decided to relax, only one day, and that's why he decided to go to a nice place in East Blue. He had heard they had great drinks there, and he didn't ask more than that. As he approached the place jumping through the air, he moved through the sky and looked around leaving his flying ship behind him. He already had his wooden arm placed and in use, it was something he could easily be recognized for, not that many people where seen wearing a wooden arm.

When he got to the big tavern ship, he landed on the exterior part of the place, he could see plenty of people there, all of them eating, drinking or just chatting. He gave a step towards the door in front of him and saw a man arguing with a little girl. He couldn't tell why, but that girl looked familiar to him, he wasn't able to fully recognize her, but he had seen her before, somewhere. He didn't want to interrupt though, he was just going to wait, an argue was the last thing he wanted in his day off.

After the girl passed, Hiroko stepped up. "Welcome, please pass." Hiroko kept looking at the girl to see if he could finally recognize her, but he had a very bad memory. "Thank you." He said and then passed inside. He walked directly to the bar and took a chair away from anyone else. Just after that, the bartender walked towards him leaving a strange man with sunglasses. "Anything to drink?" Asked the man. "Just give me your best drink." The bartender turned around and started preparing the drink, but Hiroko lost all his concentration on the bar and tried to remember that girl, he had this strange feeling that the girl wasn't normal.

ZombieJuice

ZombieJuice

Digging in his kimono, he withdrew a basic looking wooden pipe with a golden bulb which he packed with a gooey looking substance. "Straaaawberry sublime mmmm mm mmmmm heheh." Satoru chuckled as he lit the pipe and put his lighter away before taking a strong relieving drag from the pipe. Filling his lungs with a flavorful sweet smoke, he leaned on the railing of the ship as he looked out over the ocean. The brilliant glistening blue waters, seagulls lurked overhead for thrown out scraps from the patrons of the tavern and to rest their wings on the safety of the wooden ship. One school of fish swimming down below, Roshi stuck his head in between the bars of the railing to look at as they swam by. Barking at them, Satoru looked down at the pup and gave a content chuckle.

Letting Roshi go about his peeking, Satoru looked over his shoulder as he overheard some colorful conversation, before he blew smoke through his nose in dissatisfaction. "Ara ara she's on fire . . . Roshi look. She looks like she just got out of wearing diapers, talking about being potty trained . . . psssh." He tapped the canine with his foot, who tried to look, but found his head stuck in the bars of the railing. After a few pulls he finally freed himself, but pawed at his head a bit. "Awww, haha stop being a baby ya mutt, come on lets go eat." Chuckling Satoru began to walk towards one of the many doors on the perimeter of the establishment, Roshi followed his owner inside the loud and livid atmosphere. Many, many, many merry man, pirates, a rare bit of them normal civilians occupied the inside of the East Blue Chariot. Mugs of alcohol sloshing about sloppily as people conversed, the floor had small puddles of alcohol and was a bit sticky with the substance too. As Satoru walked through, he noticed many of the waitresses seemed a bit fed up with the behavior of pirates. Taking a seat at one of the tables, Roshi hopped up in the chair beside Satoru leaving two chairs unoccupied. One to Satoru's left and one in front of him. Putting his feet up on the table as he balanced his chair on two legs and leaned back he scanned the menu for something to eat. Roshi barking twice, Satoru nodded and blew a plume of thick smoke into the loud atmosphere. "Yeah, yeah you'll eat too." He flipped the page, then noticed his lighting got a bit dimmer. Looking up he saw a pretty muscular looking big guy in front of him. "Hmmm, mind taking a step to your left or right, blocking my light." The man then grabbed Satoru's menu and ripped it with a devilish grin on his face. Roshi hopping onto the table, the canine began to growl at the man, before Satoru's gentle hand on his head calmed him and summon chis attention.

A squinted smile with his pipe in the corner of his mouth, showed Satoru expressed no noticeable signs of being annoyed or offended. "Aye, Ms. . . . can I get a new menu over here?" Satoru raised his hand high as he yelled to get her attention then pointed down at his table once she noticed him and shook her head in annoyance. Walking over to the table where the three were she spoke, but to the tall rude man. "Suji, this place is packed today, we don't have time for you to pick fights with the other customers." The man -Suji- simply stared down at Roshi and Satoru whom was smiling at him and grunted. "What are you smoking damn strawberry short cakes you pansy?! Satoru laughed out loud nearly choking on the fumes from his pipe, before putting his chair on all four legs and leaning forward with his elbows on the table. "I'll have one steak meal and then some of the Onigiri you guys have . . . no drinks." Satoru eyed the waitress, who hesitantly jotted Satoru's order down then walked to the kitchen after weaving through the clutter in confusion. Roshi's eyes on Satoru and Suji's eyes on Satoru, the man in the spotlight found himself watching those a few tables down who were in a game of gambling with dice. "Hey did you hear me!?" Satoru raised a single finger, furrowed his brows, and "shhh'd" as Suji raised his voice and yelled at him. His eyes not even wandering away form the table, after about ten seconds more, he then looked back over to Suji.

"Ok sorry what were you saying, something about picking pansies or tulips or something?" Suji looked at Satoru as if he were crazy, then just walked away while he scratched his head. Roshi watched as Suji left, then to Satoru whom was already distracting himself by blowing smoke rings into the air while leaning back in his chair again. Giving a puppy shrug -yes a puppy shrug- the canine hopped back into it's seat and curled into a ball to rest.

Melody

Melody

The rowdy bar only got even rowdier as some new faces joined the fray. Miles was too busy to take part in any conversation, he was plotting on how he could get a woman to fall his way. It was surprising he didn't have one already, I mean, sunglasses were meant to instantly get you some chicks... but they didn't work for Miles I'm afraid. Finishing his drink, he looked into the glass cup and sighed. It was a perfect representation of his charm, empty and boring. He reached into his pocket only to pull out a pack of cigarettes, flipping open the carton, he pulled out a cigarette from inside and placed it in between his lips. He closed the carton and dropped it back into his pocket. Now all he needed was a lighter before he could enjoy a nice and relaxing smoke. That was in his left pocket. He searched through his left pocket, nothing.

Oh, of course, it was in his chest pocket.

He searched in his chest pocket nothing. He panicked slightly. Had he forgotten his lighter? Impossible, Impossible. He couldn't just forget his lighter, he used it everyday. Catching sight of a female waiter, a waitress to be exact, his jaw dropped and out came the cigarette. What a beauty. He got up from his seat and fixed his hair and tie. He approached the waitresses casually.. well he thought it was casual... and stood beside the beauty.

"Quite the bar you work in eh?" he would say in an attempt to start up conversation.

"What would you like, sir?" she would say in an attempt to avoid conversation.

This was starting off well. She seemed disinterested at a poor bum like Miles. Miles would have to come off as a charimsatic and straight to the point fellow if he was gonna come out the victor of this "battle".

"Would you-"
"No."
"Ok."

Miles walked off to a corner and rolled up into a ball chanting "I'm not gonna die single" in order to try and regain his lost self esteem.

Tama Z. Tomilin

Tama Z. Tomilin

The pretty waitress came back. Holding what seemed to be an ice cream sundae. The tiny girl watched the big breast waitress set the ice cream down in front of her. There was one group of pirates that snickered at the girl softly. Tama could feel their eyes on her as for in instant her own eyes changed from the normal beautiful blue to a golden color. They stayed like that until Tama put the spoon in her mouth with a mouth full of ice cream. Then put it back into the container. The sweet taste of chocolate and vanilla was perfect as Tama let out a little giggle. Her eyes were back to a sudden blue once again.

One of the pirates got from his chair and walked over to the small girl. He was pretty fat and evil looking. The young girl continued to eat her ice cream ignoring the fat man. "Hey, little angel. Why don't you give me a bite of that?" The small girl looked up at him. "You don't any of this, Mr." The small girl said innocently. Her soft blue eyes gazed up at him. Although the fat maN did not give into her warning. He took the ice cream and started eating it. Tama smiled innocently although a blood thirsty aura was behind that innocent smile. "Ahh. Mr. I wouldn't do that if I were you."

The man was about to speak, but suddenly he couldn't breath anymore. He dropped the sundae glass. People turned when hearing the shattered glass and the body thumping on to the ground as the an tried to reach for air. Tama watched him and couldn't help, but smile. "I warned you mr. Not to eat it. Now look at you. Your dieing." The tiny girl jumped off her seat and landed herself on the fat man's stomach. Shaking her head in disapproval as she then slowly kicked the body away and started to pick up the glass. "Now look what you did.. mm you broke the glass."

The small girl cut her hand as her blood dripped on the ground. Tama kept on smiling softly as she set the glass on the table. The waitress came out as she looked at the dead fat man. "What happen here?" Tama got to her feet as she put the remaining glass on the table. "Well he was posioned. Dont worry it wasn't you.. it was me. I told him not eat it." Tama rubbed head with the hand that was not bleeding.

techs used:

Hiroko

Hiroko

Hiroko was about to have his relaxing day as he would've liked to, but he chose the wrong place. A bar like that one wasn't going to be a calmed place, maybe he unconsciously didn't want to stop working.

Just when the bartender got to Hiroko with his drink, he got up from his seat, grabbed his drink with his wooden arm and then looked to some noise which caught his attention. It looked like a fight was about to start between a pair of pirates and a dog, he wasn't really sure what was happening, but he decided to ignore it. Trying to move his attention to any other place, he looked at a man who had just dropped a cigarette and walked towards a cute waitress. The man with the sunglasses didn't last long, the waitress quickly blew him away, and Hiroko was in the mood for a cigarette. He walked towards the man in the sunglasses and stood about 1 feet from the man. "Mind giving me a cigarette?" He asked hopping to get something to smoke. He would've probably preferred drugs, he just wanted to fall unconscious. He lifted his drink, without even knowing what it was, and purred it directly in his mouth, waiting for the answer of the man with the cigarettes.

His attention was also caught by the little girl he tried to recognize and a man falling to the ground and simply dying. Hiroko didn't really care about the dead man, he was a pirate anyway, but the girl was still someone he felt like he had to remember. He just hopped she wasn't a big problem.

ZombieJuice

ZombieJuice

His food arriving at his table he looked at Roshi and Roshi looked at him as he set his smoking pipe on the table. Satoru hadn't ordered the Steak Meal for himself or Roshi specifically and same with the Onigiri, it was just food to eat. "Eh, you can have this." He slid the steak over in front of Roshi who rejoiced and instantly began to dig in, while he took his time pacing himself with the Onigiri. Scanning the tavern his eyes rested on the little girl from earlier who was complaining about not being potty trained or something. Chewing on a ball of the rice with seaweed, he tapped Roshi and pointed towards her table, ball of rice used in the hand he pointed with. "Oi, Roshi . . ." He chewed some then swallowed. "It's the little girl who needs to potty train." The dog grumbled and looked as he chewed on the tender steak, his maw wet with its juices. The girl seemed to do something a bit odd with shimmering optics, before the man eating her ice cream dropped the glass of ice cream and accompanied it on the ground in due time. "Hmmm, good thing I didn't order the sundae, gave that guy a bad brain breeze eh Roshi?" The dog looked at Satoru and grumbled in dissatisfaction, Satoru chuckled at Roshi and took another bite of his meal continuing to watch the ordeal like a new flick. "Or maybe he forgot he's allergic to peanuts, looks like he's choking . . . poor fella." One elbow on the table, Satoru swallowed his bite of food, then picked his pipe back up.

Taking a drag from his pipe, he wondered why people always reacted so extra about things. Sure the guy was a bully and was asking for it, but Satoru didn't think the poor fat man deserved to die, now the waitresses would have to do extra work. Furrowing his brow, he nodded to himself affirmatively and put a hand on Roshi's head. Eyes locked not he little girl, he spoke before walking towards her table. "Stay here Roshi, I'll be back." Weaving through the onlookers and those who simply ignored the ordeal, he could see the waitresses in the foreground sighing and some fuming at the occurrence. Satoru arrived just as the waitress did and listened to their exchange before speaking himself.

"Hey . . . you should have more consideration for the lives of others . . ." He looked at the fat dead man that was moved away due the the girl's own kick, then looked back at her. "You think she wants to spend her time cleaning up dead bodies?" Satoru had no consideration for the actual victim here, but saw this as extra work for the waitress that probably wasn't in her job description, while every pirate knew death was always looming over their shoulder. "Weren't you raised with manners? Are you even potty trained, shouldn't you be on one of those child leash thingies?" Satoru looked around at the civilians in the establishment and saw none approaching the table or that resembled the girl. "Oi! Whose little daughter is this!? Atop of this she has poor taste in ice cream!" He cupped his mouth as he yelled to and fro, then looked back down on the girl who was only a few inches from a foot shorter than him. "What do you have to say for yourself?" His brows were furrowed again as he exhaled smoke from his nose in a quick angry puff. It wasn't much of an explosive anger, he was no good at such things, it was just a lecturing sounding fuming.

Melody

Melody

Miles was interrupted by what seemed to be a male's voice. What could a male ever want from Miles? He could understand females wanting to talk to him but he just couldn't see why males would ever approach him. He turned around to see a guy with long black hair and what seemed to be a well built body. Miles felt a little envious but he obviously wasn't showing it, his body was fine too.

"Yea, sure pal." Melody would respond before pulling out two cigarettes from the packet and offering one to the man.

"You got a lighter? My one seemed to have vanished." Miles would ask, still wondering where on earth he had dropped that damn thing.

Miles decided he should just spark up a conversation since there was really nothing better to do at the moment.

"So, quite the crazy bar we have here, huh?" he would say, in a attempt to start a conversation.

The bar was a bit crazy at the moment. A man other than Miles was lying on the floor and a man seemed to be smoking a strawberry flavored pipe, Miles could smell it from here! At times like these, Miles would enjoy staying at the back and not partaking in any activities which could cause him any harm. However something told him that today he was gonna have to do something which was way out of his comfort zone.

Tama Z. Tomilin

Tama Z. Tomilin

As Tama giggled at the nurse. She reached for the broken glass that she had just picked up and put it on a napkin so it was easier to move and the waitress didn’t have to be cut unlike the blonde girl. When the man approached, and started confronting at her. She remained quiet. Her pure blue eyes looked up at him as she wrapped her hand with a bandage she dug from her back pack. The tiny girl looked at the body. Then smiling at them man, her aura around her was soft and fairly bright. The girl raised her hand up in the air, “I’ll answer all your question! Choose me!” She giggled softly.

“The answer to your first question, the waitress cleaning up the body. Why would she have to do such a thing? She didn’t kill him. Unless she poisoned my sundae. Which would be a little unfair. It was ummm.. mm. Really good.” The tiny girl said happily as she gave the shards of glass to the waitress giving her a reassuring smile. “I of course would love to dispose of the body. I can probably turn him in for money. Unless the pretty waitress would like the bounty on his head, for the glass he broke. Then I would understand!” She smiled happily at the man titling her head to the side. “He’s a pirate and a bully. He must have a bounty, but if he does not, then the marines will dispose of his body. Or I can! I don’t mind either way.”

“Second question, If I was raised with manners?” The girl giggled softly, being a former slave. She was taught to shut up and clean and do what the master tells you to do. So this question was just too damn funny for her. She couldn’t stop her little giggles. Covering her mouth to keep herself from giggling. “To answer your question, he ate my ice cream. Sharing is caring, but shouldn’t you ask to eat someone else’s food.” She asked innocently.

“Third question, if I’m a child.”
Tama was so use to the question. Of course she looked like a child and acted like one. “I’m 17 years old. I think I’m called a teenager and I think I’m more potty trained than your cute doggy over there.” Tama smiled at the dog that was at the other table. She waved to dog and smiled happily.

“Fourth question! My parents.” Tama giggled softly, “I only have my brother! And he’s busy at the moment. Of course he wouldn’t be here keeping a close eye on me. Hes got goals too.” Tama said happily as she looked at the man. Then her cheeks turned a red color as she made a cute little scream, “When I’m older I will marry him! So he’s my umm... fiancée!” Tama giggled happily. “Of course when he becomes Pirate King.” Titling her head to the side as she looked at the man.

"Fifth and final question you asked me. If I have something say for myself." Tama's voice was sweet as she continued to talk. "He could have bullied anyone in this restaurant. Why did he choose me? Because i look weak? What happens if he bullied the waitress? Shes really pretty I bet you would have said something to him. What if he had continued. What if he didn't? Then he would come out of this bar. He might have gotten another girl. Another 'weak' girl to torture. He might be raping her. Or maybe rubbing all against her, as she cried out in screams. Maybe someone would have saved her. Maybe someone body wouldn't. I put this mutt out of misery. I probably saved some lives. I probably ruined some lives." Tama looked around the bar as she smiled. Her froggy like appearance made those around her think she was weird. But how she talked was far more depressing. "Whatever happens happens. Right? God is the only one that knows what have might have happen if I let him live.

Tama then looked at the dog, “My turn to ask questions. Can I pet your doggy?!”Tama asked jumping up and down happily as she looked at the cute dog.“Please!”

Hiroko

Hiroko

"Thanks man." He said as he pulled one of the cigarettes the man had in his hand. "A lighter? You don't have one?" He said quite surprised and trying to ignore the conversation between a purple haired man and the little girl. "Don't worry, got something much better." He placed his cigarette in his mouth and then pointed at it with his right index finger, the one in the wooden arm. A little flame then came out from some sort of door in his fingertip. The flame reached the cigarette, making Hiroko exhale some gray smoke from his nose. He then pointed his finger at the other man's cigarette and started it as well.

"Yea, I actually like this type of bars." He said as he looked at the girl and the man as they kept discussing. "What do you think it's happening there?" Asked Hiroko. He then used his left hand to take the cigarette and the other one to draw his drink, purring it in his opened mouth until the drink completely disappeared from the glass. "I mean, that girl is quite interesting don't you think." Hiroko knew what the girl's ability was already, he remembered the girl. A powerful revolutionary with a zoan type devil fruit if his memory didn't fail. But to know absolutely everything about her fruit, he was going to need to see her abilities first.

ZombieJuice

ZombieJuice

Oh no, oh no oh no oh no. What had he done, almost instantly as the blonde haired girl's lips opened Satoru regretted his actions. Had he not thought through, he was aware that the girl was the cause of death of the pirate. He noted the change in her eye color when it happened, but still how would he avoid the oncoming assault at such a close range. The strikes were brutal as they battered his ears and ultimately his patience. A shifting focus as the girl spoke, his head shamelessly turning left and right looking over his shoulders and in other directions, soon enough he entered entertained himself with a pinky finger in the nose only to the end of the nail. His visage a bit more exhausted appearing as the girl droned on and on, his face began to glow with shock at the mention of a few words or combination of words. I-i-i-in-incest?!?!?!?!? These were his thoughts as he was no longer even listening just in a phase of disbelief. Did he hear correctly!? She was going to marry here brother?! She giggled about it?!

Coming back to the realm of reality out his thoughts, he caught wind of her last few words. "HELLLLL NO YOU CAN'T TOUCH ROSHI WITH YOUR INCESTUOUS HANDS! Gaaaaaaaaah do you understand that that's bad?! Wait . . ." He held up a finger at the end of his explosive display that turned many heads. A thoughtful expression painting his face, he placed the hand with the finger he held up against his lips in mental commentary. After about five seconds of thinking, he nodded to himself with a steady stream of smoke from the corner of his mouth the pipe wasn't in. His hand that was brought up in thought, was brought down as a gentle fist to the other that was open, palm facing up. Clasping the fist as it connected, Satoru's gaze moved from empty space that he was staring at back to the girl. "That's none of my concern . . ." His brows were awkwardly scrunched in as he also contorted his lips upward to form an odd looking frown that looked more confused and concerned than sad. After a slightly prolonged stare at the girl with this expression, he would exhale smoke out the nose, his face not moving like he was petrified. "Alsoyoutalktoomuch~ heeeeeeeh" The first portion of his words being rushed out his mouth, before a nervous sounding exhalation of oxygen that was some sort of anxious cowardly laugh dismissed him. A hand also accompanied this odd sound in the form of a wave, with a forced squinted eyed smile, and high tense shoulders. Lastly with this sound came Satoru's exit from the incest catalyst's area with one long legged step to quickly zip away, then a few rushed steps back to his table where Roshi was sitting eyeing him as he had been doing the whole time.

A whine and growl at the same time, the dog watch his owner eye the girl whom was only about five tables down, not even a full 20m, as if he were on a stakeout. Satoru's eyes wouldn't fall off the woman for a single second as he set his pipe down and stuffed his mouth with two balls of Onigiri at once. Both his cheeks filled to the brim with the rice balls, his brows back to their odd furrowed state, he chewed with his mouth full of food before swallowing. "Roshi . . ." The Rooster's voice had traces of seriousness to it's tone and the one who was spoken to had his ears twitch up in attention. "Don't let that girl touch you . . . she . . ." He sighed and placed his pipe back in his mouth, his Onigiri all gone same with Roshi's steak. "She believes in God."

Satoru had an odd feeling about those who believed in the one known as God. Some deities who were given specific names were fine in his book, but the one . . . God was something Satoru was a bit weary about. The girl's aspiration to marry her own brother only furthered his feelings of discomfort around those worshippers of God specifically.

Roshi's head turned to the girl and the dog just went back to his seat and curled up to rest again.

Melody

Melody

"Oh man, that's pretty neat." Miles would comment as the man lit his cigarette with his finger tip. This guy sure was special, what a "handy" thing to have. Anyways puns aside, Miles removed the cigarette from his mouth and exhaled it's fumes. Ah, the feeling smoking brings you. Almost irreplaceable. (Don't smoke kids.)

"That girl is quite the odd one indeed. If only she was a little older... Kidding! Just kidding!"

Miles was such an idiot, he didn't want to seem like a pervert to the man. He intended to look more like the cool type of guys. He swiftly began to move on with the conversation in hopes that the man would forget his little comment.

"But yea, that girl is quite the dangerous type. She seems to be the main suspect for the murder of that fat dude's death... anyways, I'm Miles Melody. What's your name?"

Miles needed to get friendly with this guy cause he seemed quite dangerous aswell. A strong ally would be useful during times like these.

Tama Z. Tomilin

Tama Z. Tomilin

Tama titled her head in confusion, "You were the one who asked me a whole bunch of questions old man." She said as he turned away from her and made his way to the cute puppy she was eying. Tama sure wasn't happy that she couldn't pet the dog, although it was fine by her. Although something familiar caught her eye as she turned around. The black hair and one eyed, and had the faint smell of marine on him. His aura was the first thing that caught her attention. The girl had remembered it clearly. He had hid his face from those around him, but you can't hid the same aura. He was powerful. Super powerful. As she had recalled, he was a Vice Admiral. Later after meeting the man, she had to figure out who he was. As far as the Rev records were established, he was a Vice Admiral with an Unknown Devil Fruit. She didn't want to seem friendly with the Vice Admiral nor did she want to engage in contact with him. He was her enemy.

Tama turned her blue gaze back at the dead body. The waitress looked at the dead body and gave a sign, "Do you really think there might be a reward for him."

Tama bent down and poked the dead body, "Well if he bullies the weak there should be. Turn him in for good money."

The waitress was use to these sorts of things actually. In her tavern lots of things have happened in here. It of course wasn't her first death and probably not her last. "Well, this does help. Thank you." The Waitress grabbed the fat mans arms, "Wanna help me?"

The small girl gave her a nod as she grabbed the man's legs. Hauling him up into the air with the waitress. They both started to work themselves around the back of the bar. "Hes really heavy!" The waitress said as she dropped the heavy man.

"I can make him lighter for you. All the marines need to see is his face correct?"

The waitress had thought about it and then shook her head, "Lets just put him in a wheel barrel. No need to cut off his head, but thanks for the offer." Tama giggled happily as they set the fat man in the wheel barrel. The waitress covered his body up with an old raged blanket. "Lets go wash our hands and then we can get you another sundae, on the house."

Soon enough Tama entered back into her seat as her hands were all washed and pearly. She had washed them pretty good for some odd reason, maybe it was because they were awfully dirty. She gazed at her nice small hands and waited for the waitress arrival with another sundae. The waitress came back out putting the sundae right back on her table giving Tama a gently wink and walking away. The small child ate her ice cream happily. Although there was a group of men's eyes staring straight at the girl. It was the crew mates of that Fat Man's she had killed. They were giving her angry stares. Although the child had noticed she tend to ignore them. Not giving any sign she was afraid of them.

Hiroko

Hiroko

Hiroko laughed at Melody's first comment. He laughed about the last part actually, it looked like the man was trying not to give a bad first impression. "Oh yea, forgot to give you my name..." He said and smiled. "I'm Lee, a rookie pirate in this sea." He said lying to the man. He couldn't let someone he didn't really know get information about him. He had to be careful about what he said, but if he knew the little girl helping the waitress to move the dead body, the girl would most likely know him as well.

When he finished his cigarette, the girl returned to the table and eating another sundae in her table. Hiroko lifted his hand and asked for another drink. "Can you give me something stronger!?" He said getting the bartender's attention and then returning his attention to the man he was talking too. "And what brings you here, to this lovely and peaceful tavern." He said ironically as he got up from his seat and stretched a bit. He was tired of seating on that wooden stool. He wanted his drink though, so he had to wait a bit longer to get it, but he wasn't seating any more.

ZombieJuice

ZombieJuice

As the girl left her table with the waitress, Satoru looked around the tavern quickly, before waking up Roshi and beckoning to him with a movement of his head. The dog looked slightly irritated having been awoken, but it loyally followed his master outside the establishment back in the warm rays of the sun. The smell of liquor was beginning to give Satoru a headache and the presence of that girl made him a bit more weary of the environment on the inside of the East Blue Chariot. Many glares from pirates were being directed at the girl and even when Satoru was talking to her seemingly fully focused on her, he was aware of the stares. He may seem like a clownish character, but the Rooster was quite the analytical and highly perceptive soul, things rarely got by him. He only wished he could have got a more in depth synopsis on the abilities of the female before their interaction was over.

"Hm?" Satoru was back leaning not he riling of the East Blue Chariot when he and a few other patrons noticed a large amount of silhouettes on the horizon. "That Jolly Roger . . ." "Yeah, no doubt it's the Yari Yari Pirates, good cause I got a bone to pick with those pricks." Satoru watched as the pirates a few meters away continued to converse about their grudge with the pirates and soon enough they were only about 100m away and the Jolly Roger could be seen more clearly. A skull like your typical pirate insignia, but the cross bones were replaced with two lances. "Are they strong?" Satoru asked the two pirates who turned and faced him immediately sizing him up with their hungry eyes. "Yeah, not a crew to be taken lightly. It's rumored that the Captain's second hand a man named Kuma is actually the strongest in the crew. He's ingested a Devil Fruit that allows him to transform into a bear." The three continued to converse as the crowd grew quickly and civilians began boarding their boats and sailing eh other way to avoid the altercation. Many pirates stayed behind, a lot of them telling their own tales about their encounters with the incoming crew, all of them seemed to be plotting revenge. "A Devil Fruit huh?" Satoru looked back out to the sea, there were five ships, the one int he center of the "v" formation being the largest, no unique or heavily clad figures being in sight, just a bunch of your typical pirates like the ones aboard the East Blue Chariot. "I guess that means this place is about to turn into a battle ground huh?" Satoru asked his gaze still on the Yari Yari ships that had stopped approaching about 35m away from the East Blue Chariot. 15 pirates on the chariot were gathered at the railing, their weapons already drawn, some with guns on the second story terrace ready for combat. The pirates whom Satoru were conversing with then replied grimly, their eyes locked on the enemy ship as well. "Afraid so . . ."

In that moment the captain of the East Blue Chariot's voice was heard over an intercom. "This is your Captain speaking! I have no interest in any trouble with you hooligans, if it's a place to rest and some food you want, we'll serve you. If not begone!" The air was tense and silent as everyone awaited an answer. Nothing was heard for about thirty seconds until the faint sound of something being scratched on an abrasive surface was heard. More time passed, then Roshi let out a bark and afterwards a cannon ball was fired with a deafening boom at the East Blue Chariot. The second story was the target where about five gunmen were beginning to flee. Satoru sighed as he exhaled a plume of sorrow into the clear skies. "And I had the strong feeling this would be a good day."

Melody

Melody

"Lee, eh? Nice name." Melody would respond, continuing to act like a cool old man that he was.

He took another puff of his cigarette and watched as the fumes that he had blew out turned into nothing. He continued to listen to Lee talk, hoping that the two would begin to get along somehow. Miles was asked why he had come to such a tavern, well... why had he? Miles didn't know the answer to that question himself.

"Why else? To drink and pick up hot chicks." he would say.
"Yeeees, you look so cool right now, Miles!~" he would think.

Suddenly, the room shook violently causing the man beside Miles to spill his drink all over his suit.

"C'MON MAN! YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THIS SHIT IS!?" Miles would yell as he stared at his wet pants.

They were wet in such a way that it made him look like he had just pissed his pants. Wow, he sure was gonna attract the ladies now. What kind of lady wanted a man who wasn't even potty trained!? More importantly, what the hell just happened outside!? Miles got up from his seat and rushed outside only to see a ship approaching them. It was flying a jolly roger... P-P-Pirates!?

"Oh man, oh man, oh man." Miles would mutter to himself.

He was in deep crap, first he gets rejected twice then he gets his pants wet and now he's gonna get killed by pirates. This was officially the worst day that Miles has ever been in. He needed to stick close to his friend Lee, he seemed like he could defend himself quite well. Not saying that Miles can't defend himself or anything...

(This was playing through my head when I was reading your post Rooster.)

Tama Z. Tomilin

Tama Z. Tomilin

The small girl had finally finished her sundae. Then wiping her face from any chocolate that may have gotten on the side. Then setting her napkin down the small girl smiled brightly as she left some money on the table for the waitress. Making her way outside the bar, the waitress grabbed the money and followed Tama. The Waitress caught the froggy girl outside as she was grabbing her yellow backpack and what seemed to be a staff. Tama seemed to be staring at a ship that was approaching.

"You didn't need to give me anything." The waitress said from behind hte girl.

Tama looked up at the busty waitress and shook her head, "Oh no you deserve it."

The waitress couldn't help but smile at the kind girl. Making her way towards the girl. They were standing outside as the canon came. It hit the second floor. Causing Tama to fall to the ground with the waitress. The unstable rumbled started to fall from outside as it was about to land on the waitress. Tama got on top of the waitress covering her. The pieces of wood fell on Tama as she saved the civilian. Her eyes were a golden color by now as the now pissed off Revolutionary got to her feet shrugging off the fallen wood. The waitress sat up now, a little shocked.

Tama's eyes changed back to a blue color as she looked at the waitress. "Are you okay?" Tama asked concern as she watched the waitress snap out of it.

The waitress nodded, "You save me.. Are you okay?!"

Tama could feel the bruises coming, but she was lucky it wasn't something huge. She was probably bleeding a little, but it would be fine. Tama had dealt with worse in her life. The necklace that had been tucked under her shirt was exposed now. The silver cross glittered in a brilliant ray of light. "Yes, I am fine. Civilians shouldn't be injured. You should go inside."

The waitress got to her feet and ran into the bar. Tama grabbed her yari as she walked into the bar. She walked straight up to Hiroko. Her golden eyes looked up at the man as she grabbed his arm, "The enemy of my enemy is my friend." She was pissed. Tama would never hurt a civilian, although these jerk wads almost hurt the waitress. They shouldn't live. She would result in drastic measures, even if it met teaming up with a world government official. "They almost hurt the waitress, please help me bring them to justice." A Revolutionary and a World Official. Something that would probably shame her when she got to base. Her silver cross was glittering on her chest in a brilliant silver color. Although she needed this man, he was strong. Stronger than her times two.

Hiroko

Hiroko

Melody answered Hiroko's question. It wasn't something he didn't really care about, but he just wanted to be calm. People started to look outside as a strange ship came. Hiroko couldn't see which ship, but he really didn't care so he stayed in front of his seat. But just before he could rest his legs again, something crashed against the floating bar, it was a cannonball. He instantly changed his attention to the ship and was even about to walk outside. He didn't notice even when Melody got angry with this stranger, but it wasn't he would've wanted to see anyway.

Before he could actually walk that much to the entrance, the little girl walked towards him and grabbed his arm. "The enemy of my enemy? What the hell do you mean?" Said Hiroko without even knowing what did she mean, but he did had to save those civilians. A bounty anyway meant money, and if it was a weak crew, it was better than nothing. He walked outside with the girl and saw the group of people running in chaos, and the ship in front of him. "I'll help you with this, but I need to ask something in exchange..." He said and looked at her golden eyes, the result of her devil fruit. "Tell me your name." That was the only thing he asked in exchanged.

ZombieJuice

ZombieJuice

The canon ball had hurdled through the railing of the second floor and proceeded throughout most of the establishment before it got stuck lodged into a thick wooden wall on the inside of the East Blue Chariot's tavern. More passionate chaos ensued as the civilians pushed and yelled to get to their boats and escape the soon to be battlegrounds. Looking up at the damage the cannonball had caused, Satoru saw all but one gunman had made it away from the steel beast in time. He laid in the wooden destruction alive, but barely. Blood dripping heavily from his right side which was caught by the canon ball, a torn sleeve hid the bloody mess which was a missing arm from the well aimed shot. Moaning and groaning in pain as he clutched his fresh wound, he laid on the second story deck in muffled pain.

Satoru's eyes went back down to lay on the enemy ship and soon enough a mechanical wiring noise was heard and the railing of the East Blue Chariot's deck was lowering. After it fully lowered, the outer ring extended by about fifteen more meters making a 25m ring of wooden boards for everyone to walk and operate on. Crackling and heavy breathing heard over the intercom before words were, the Captain spoke again. "Alright . . . for each head of those bastards anyone brings me you get a free meal on the house!" With that the pirates on the Chariot exploded in a battle cry and in no time, they were rushing out onto the extension of the vessel and gunmen were aiming their weapons.

From the main ships of the Yari Yari pirates, were smaller boats being deployed to board the East Blue Chariot and each of them were flooded with blood thirsty pirates whom were already firing at the pirates on the East Blue Chariot. Satoru stayed back and allowed the fire fight to occur since he was no use in a long range battle, but he'd see what he could do once the Yari Yari pirates closed in. "You ready Roshi, this is going to probably be the toughest fight we've been in." The dog's eyes were focused ahead, Satoru wanted to tell Roshi to sit inside the tavern and wait till the fighting was over, but knew even though the dog was scared he wouldn't leave Satoru in battle alone.

The Pirate Hunter counted roughly 150 -there are 175- Yari Yari pirates in total and only about fifteen pirates fighting for the East Blue Chariot. He knew the odds were heavily against him and he wasn't so sure victory was possible in such a predicament like this. "Eh Roshi . . . this isn't looking to good, so if I say run, we book it to the ship and try to get outta here alright?" The dog looked at him and barked as the gunshots continued to echo and bullets flew overhead and by the two.

Melody

Melody

"Play dead, play dead, play dead.." Miles would chat to himself as he lay on the ship's cold wooden surface, face first.

He would keep an eye on the battle of course, to make sure that we would be under no real threat. Damn man, this really sucked. He gets rejected by a female, gets his favorite pair of trousers wet and now his life is possibly at risk. The quicker things got over and done with, the better. Miles would try and persuade himself that everything would be alright whilst trying to hold back his tears.

What a bizarre day this has been, hopefully this day wouldn't be his last. His best shot was to hope that the pirates would be overpowered this driving them back into their ships so that they could sail away and hopefully never show their dirty faces back here again.

If things got tough and didn't go Miles' way, he was ready to crack open his sick kung-fu moves and show these pricks who's boss. With one swipe of the hand, he'd crack open their heads. Yeah! That's right! He was the strongest under the sun, these lousy pirates should just be happy that he's not fighting or it'd be trouble! Damn straight!

Who was he kidding...? He was gonna die here.... single.

Tama Z. Tomilin

Tama Z. Tomilin

The small girl looked up at the man, "I am Private Tama Z. Tomilin. Younger sister of Shungi Z. Wrath. I am a revolutionary member." Her golden eyes sparkled like gold jewels, "Don't you know that. Hmph. Can't be helped. I guess the Marines are not all high tech as the Rev's." This made the girl giggle as she walked to the side of the restaurant pulling out her Yari. "You guys are just not up-to-date. Like we are." The tiny girl stuck her tongue out at the man, "Sooner or late the Rev's will kick your asses." The young girl looked at Hiroko, "I already know who you are. You name is Hiroko. Your much stronger than me. That's why I didn't pick a fight with you. Another reason was because you were nice to a civilian. You should have joined the Rev's. They are more awesomer!"

The girl took her yari and saw the ship approach. She didn't know exactly who they were, although they had pissed her off. Tama rolled her shoulders as she began to stretch her body. Even though there was 175, they would fall under her angels. She would send them to a better place. A place filled with nothing but the fire pits of hell. A place meant for evil doers that harm innocent lives. The golden eyes blazed a deep golden color as she restrained herself from becoming a monster. As the ship came closer and closer. Tama kept a innocent smile on her face as she stood there. She titled her head to the side in a cute manner as she watched the pirates. Letting out a tiny giggle from her mouth.

Hiroko

Hiroko

The little girl, Tama, quickly answered Hiroko's question. He had a very bad memory, but if he heard someone talk as much as she did again, he would probably remember her in a second. "Okey then, I'll help you with this." He said and tried to stand in front of Tama. Any lost bullet could hit her easily, but he wasn't really pierced by them. "You'll help though..." He said and aimed with his finger, simulating a gun, at one of the ships in front of him. He then took the other finger and aimed at another little boat. "...take as many as you wish." He said and opened a little gate in his both index fingers. A little sort of bullet was launched from it, not at a very high speed. When the bullet reached about two feet from Hiroko they both grew to the size of a normal cannonball gaining speed as well. Both cannonballs flew at the little boats with the men on them. The explosions sank both of the boats. "If you need help, just shout and let me hear you." He said and then jumped as high as he could. He wasn't just interested in the girl. He actually liked the girl, he didn't know her that much, but she had somehow got Hiroko's trust.

Hiroko kept umping using geppo and kept moving through the air until he got above the first little boat he saw. In the air, he took both of his swords out from nowhere and gave a slash with both of them. A wind blade was sent from above to land on the little boat cutting through it and leaving the men in the water. The blades banished as fast as they appeared. Hiroko kept jumping to avoid falling into the water.

ZombieJuice

ZombieJuice

Soon enough the gunfire stages were ending wight he enemy ships coming in distance to board the East Blue Chariot. A few canon balls zipped towards to Chariot from the large vessels the enemy had and continued to bombard the sea tavern and Satoru thought it'd be best to help in the combat efforts. One man, one whom Satoru assumed possessed a Devil Fruit, launched a canon ball at two of the row boats making a mess of some poor bastards and heavily injuring those who were unlucky enough to survive. Broken limbs, the Rooster watched as they struggled to swim, some drowning, some miraculously making it to other row boats. Only to have the same man utilize Rokushi based skills to eradicate a row boat straight in half. Satoru puffed one cheek and scrunched up his eye brows and mouth to the side. "Geeeepppoooooo . . . Roshi why didn't I think of that?" He looked to the canine and picked him up putting him on one of his shoulders.

"Lets get some fame yah?!" Full speed the vagabond ran forward, by the time he was about 5m away from the crowd of pirates ready to fight the enemies approaching -little froggy girl included- he made a large leap. Both forward and upward, Roshi bearing his fangs into the cloth of Satoru's clothing, Rooster also utilized Geppo to leap on the air and approach an enemy vessel. It was one of the larger ones that bore 20 pirates upon it. Stationed above the rocking ship, Rooster looked at the pirates who gritted their teeth at him as he gripped Roshi by the collar with his left hand. Moving the appendage swiftly as to rotate the canine like one were to if playing spin the bottle, Roshi began to urinate with awe inspiring marksmanship. Literally pissing on his foes, the dog was a good shot and successfully blinded most if not all the pirates while grossing out others. Landing on the rocking vessel, first was Roshi, then to the dog's side Satoru. Two blades being drawn simultaneously, the Bounty Hunter made quick work of the blinded pirates in a flashy display of swordsmanship. Strictly slashes to keep the rhythm and dance moving only when he arrived to his last opponent did he attempt a joust with one of his blades only to have it intercepted by the side of the mans own scimitar. Satoru's expression quite serious, sharpened eyes, his other blade was poised back behind and above him, but horizontally resembling a martial art's stance. His eyes didn't leave his foe once as he called to his partner. "Oi Roshi." With that the canine leaped from behind Satoru and over him to bite the man in the collar bone. Still a puppy the bite wouldn't do any serious damage, but the loss of focus and slight pain was all Satoru needed to make his move and come out this altercation unscathed.

"Swallow Tail." His feet and secondary wakizashi already in proper position for the sword art, the blade would swiftly swing low mimicking a clocks rotation. The moment it reached where six o'clock would be, the blade's trike swung through horizontally off the clocks natural path of movement, -moving diagonally from six to three o'clock-. As this was initiated, the Bounty Hunter's body would jolt forward passed the canine and the pirate and a first blood would stain the garments that clothed his chest. Swiping his blades outwards to his sides, he relieved them of their volumes of blood, before sheathing them. "Hop back on Roshi." The man who was cut was simply frozen, still baring his blade in a defensive front while another hand was on Roshi, the dog weaseled out of the man's weakened grip and hopped back onto Satoru's shoulder. About to take off using Geppo again, the man who was bleeding, but had yet to feel the results of the deadly stroke, turned to assault Satoru before he could depart. "Graaaaaaaaaaah!!!!" His scimitar high above his head gripped in two hands, the man's wound was stretched open and blood began leak out more profusely and in turn the hooligan slumped to the ground. Looking over his shoulder at the guy in innocent confusion, Satoru shrugged wondering what the commotion was about, before leaping back into the skies repeatedly, back to the East Blue Chariot to assist with the defense of the ship.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum