Fortunes Folly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Staff

Administrators

You are not connected. Please login or register

Miles Melody

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Miles Melody Empty Miles Melody Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:40 pm

Melody

Melody

Miles Melody 119083

Name: Miles Melody
Epithet: "Sunglasses Creep"
Race: Human
Sexuality: Straight

Affiliation: It's complicated. He's a traveler so he can be considered a pirate or maybe even a revolutionary. It depends on whatever inspires him first.
Nightingale:

- Amateur Navigator

Spoiler:

Appearance:
Miles enjoys to dress formally in order to attract some potential females, so you can always find this man in a suit which is composed of a white dress shirt, black tie and equally black blazer. Under all of this clothing is not a very well built body however it's not that bad either. Miles doesn't hold much muscle but don't let this deceive you, he can take more than just one or two punches... on a good day. He has tanned skin with no tattoos or markings to be seen and certainly no piercings.

Miles' trademark item is his sunglasses which he is rarely seen without. There are rumors that he even baths with them. Cover his chin is a manly goatee which is black in color, the same color as the hair on his head. Around his waist is a black leather belt which holds up his black trousers which reach down to his black shiny shoes. Strapped to his back is a brown guitar.

Hair Color: Light Brown
Eye Color: Dark Blue (Only he knows this, since he rarely takes his sunglasses off)
Skin Tone: A tanned color
Height: A tall man standing at around 6ft
Weight: 180 lb
Tattoo: If the ones you get from chewing gums doesn't count, then no.

Personality:
Miles likes to think of himself as a smooth and cool guy. Though in reality he isn't, most of the time Miles is hitting on women and most likely failing whilst the rest of the time he's in a bar drinking his heart out. Miles may seem like a spoiled old guy but he really isn't, once you get to know him, he's actually a funny and nice person to be around. His jokes aren't that funny but that's what make them funny! (If that makes sense)

Miles loves music. Even though he isn't very good at it, he enjoys to hear all sorts of melodies from all around the world. Though his favorite type is the Jazz genre. Miles tries his best to come out as a cool and collected guy but it doesn't really take a lot to tick him off.

+ Music: It calms his soul and puts him at ease. Even though he isn't very good at playing, he tries!
+ Adventure: He isn't getting any younger, so it's best that he gets out there and explore all sorts of places... and women.
Dislikes:
+ Getting rejected: This happens often.
+ Annoying little brats: They really grind his gears, if you're below the age of 16 then be sure to steer clear of him.
+ Orange juice: Too sweet. Apple juice is way better.
Motivations:
+ Women: Not only does he likes them, they also motivate him
+ The grand world: The thought a great big, beautiful world will normally send chills down anyone's spine
+ Music: All sorts of music is great, he wants to get out there and listen to them all
Fears:
+ Dying Single: Oh god! The thought itself burns!
+ Fish: They have scales and their eyes bear no emotion.
+ Getting rejected: ...

Inner Lineage:
Musical Ability: The talent of great music runs throughout all of the Meldoy family.. normally, Miles should also have it, right?

Outer Lineage:
Heart of Affection:

Writing Sample:
Short, sorry. But I think it displays the character well:

Last edited by Creative? on Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:00 pm; edited 5 times in total

2Miles Melody Empty Re: Miles Melody Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:56 pm

Kalliope

Kalliope
Founder
Founder

Hello. I'm Kalliope , one of the staff members of Fortune Folly. Almost everything is in order there are just a few things to go over.

For Occupation: You would choose an occupation from the following list ---> Click Me. Since your race is Human, you are allowed to choose two occupations. Since your character seems to be music base, I would suggestion looking in the Artistry Field.

For your Outer Lineage. Click Me. The list of Outer Lineages are in the second post, just in case you didn't know.  You choose one of the Outer Lineages from the list, if you want an outer lineage.

Once those things are dealt with or if you have any questions, bump this thread.

3Miles Melody Empty Re: Miles Melody Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:03 pm

Melody

Melody

I checked through the occupation thread and looked in the Artistry field as you have recommended. I'm looking to choose the Nightingale occupation however it doesn't really suit my character. Miles is meant to be a terrible musician who tries his best to improve his musical skills but at the moment he can't play a lick of the guitar properly. However the Nightingale role sounds fancy and looks like it's meant for musicians with a bit more skill then little ol' Miles here.

My question is if I can take Nightingale and tweak it a little to suit him?

4Miles Melody Empty Re: Miles Melody Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:15 pm

Kalliope

Kalliope
Founder
Founder

Sure you can tweak the occupation to suit your character, but that would be done when you create your skills and I forgot to mention this in my earlier post, but you don't need a writing sample unless you are choosing a devil fruit that requires one.

5Miles Melody Empty Re: Miles Melody Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:59 pm

Melody

Melody

Added Nightingale and changed/added something to it's description to suit my character.

As for skills, this character is intentionally meant to start off as a guy with no skills at all. I'll be adding/creating skills later on through RP if that's ok?

Also, can I keep that writing sample..?

6Miles Melody Empty Re: Miles Melody Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:33 pm

Wulfric Von'Funk

Wulfric Von'Funk

You may keep the writing sample if you wish. However with skills, it is strongly recommended you have them before you fight. You will be handicapped if you don't.

7Miles Melody Empty Re: Miles Melody Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:40 pm

Melody

Melody

Alright, since you're all crying about skills. I'll make them.

Here they are!: StayaayorI'llhurtyou-jutsu

Did I miss anything out now?

8Miles Melody Empty Re: Miles Melody Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:37 pm

Wulfric Von'Funk

Wulfric Von'Funk

Nope! lol

9Miles Melody Empty Re: Miles Melody Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:19 pm

Kalliope

Kalliope
Founder
Founder

1/2 Approved. I don't see any problems now. A second approval is needed by another staff member.

10Miles Melody Empty Re: Miles Melody Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:36 pm

Wulfric Von'Funk

Wulfric Von'Funk

Approved. Grats man, enjoy your rp here!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum