Fortunes Folly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Staff

Administrators

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lowbie Starter/Anyone [Judgement Day]

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lowbie Starter/Anyone [Judgement Day] Empty Lowbie Starter/Anyone [Judgement Day] Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:19 pm

Thea Frodric

Thea Frodric

Hello Everyone, just wanted to let you know that there is this thread that's open to all that wants to join. It'll be filled with danger and mystery. Targeted toward any lowbies/newbies that want to start on their adventure bold and true, maybe make some friends on the way.

If you wanna join, just do so. As a quick notice nothing THAT BIG has happened (since it just start), so just think of cool entrance posts. I'll give hints as to the actual plot so make your posts fun. I'll try to get everyone pushing toward the "center" of everything.

https://fortunesfolly.rpg-board.net/t624-judgement-day-open-to-all-no-killing#3115

Link^

Wulfric Von'Funk

Wulfric Von'Funk

Looking forward to being a part of this thread. Hope you can deal with Wulfric!

Thea Frodric

Thea Frodric

I'm going to continue the thread, but that doesn't mean you can't join mid way!

Zell

Zell

Awesome thread! I will join! ^^

Thea Frodric

Thea Frodric

I'll post for everyone until, things are entwined into each other. So if you feel a lack of detail or length in my posts for you guys just let me know. I'm sure you can tell which post is for whom, so have at it!

6Lowbie Starter/Anyone [Judgement Day] Empty Re: Lowbie Starter/Anyone [Judgement Day] Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:08 am

Thea Frodric

Thea Frodric

Guys post order doesn't matter much as long as you give everyone a chance to post and not post continuously. I'll also give everyone two days after the last person to post before I continue the story.

Wulfric Von'Funk

Wulfric Von'Funk

Works for me

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum