Fortunes Folly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Staff

Administrators

You are not connected. Please login or register

Flashback || The Beginning of Siblings

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

15Flashback || The Beginning of Siblings - Page 2 Empty Re: Flashback || The Beginning of Siblings Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:10 am

Tama Z. Tomilin

Tama Z. Tomilin

Tama looked at him, not completely understanding what he was talking about. "Wait.. your going to leave me?" Treas seem to have started falling now. "I don't care if god has a plan for me, he can wait." She buried her face into his stomach. "Please let me stay for a couple more days." Her tiny voice was pleading for him to let her stay and be with him. Her hands wrapped around him tightly as she buried her face more into his stomach. "Please." The girl was a mess really. Her clothes were dirty as dirty could be. Her hair was knotted in some areas. Her body looked like it hadn't shower in days. Not only that, but she was bare footed too.

"I promise I will be a good sister and be quit. I promise to leave. Just please.. let me stay a little longer. I wanna get to know you." her voice was shaking as she spoke, hoping to not offend him in any way. Her eyes were red from crying so much as her tiny little hands were grabbing fistfuls of his shirt. Tama was not going to back down. She wanted to stay for only a few more nights. The tiny girl never had a family before and she knew that god probably had a plan for her. but it could wait a few more days. She knew it could wait. Tama looked up at Shunji crying as the treas seemed to keep running down her face. "Please."

16Flashback || The Beginning of Siblings - Page 2 Empty Re: Flashback || The Beginning of Siblings Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:49 pm

Lazarus

Lazarus

The girl's pleads shook Shunji's heart. It reminded him of when his father passed and how he'd sneak into his mother room at night because of the night terrors he suffered. 

Shunji: I don't have much people at home to make you feel welcomed. It's just a big open chapel. However, if your going to stay with me, I'll have to teach you how to fight. I'm targeted by some dangerous people in this city. I'll give you three months, after that, I insist you leave this place. I'll teach you everything I know. Now, stop crying. Don't make a face like that, ladies are suppose to smile.

Shunji said grinning back at the little girl.

As they returned to the city, Tama waited at home in the chapel of the Wraith estate as Shunji catered to the meeting with Tiger.

Tiger: I heard you shut down the circus and liberated some prisoners. Someone with the middle name Z, is she of importance to you?

Shunji: Information sure gets to his majesty quickly... Jishishishi... She's an orphan, I'll take care of her.

Tiger: You're going to play father now at 16... or maybe you want her as your lover? I never thought you-

Shunji shot a cold glare at Tiger, in that moment, all of his blood lust slipped out. He brushed it all off with a smile.

Shunji: Maybe so.... Jishishishi... I've sent in my written report. Is their anything else you wish for your Highness?

Tiger: There's a darkness in you Shunji... You should be careful to tame it. 

Shunji exited the room and got into the trolley which took take him home from the castle.

Ten: You should watch him carefully master.

Tiger: Shunji's like my little attack dog. Even if he acts up, I'll tame him easily besides, as long as I have his Father's fruit in my possession, he'll always beckon to my orders. Let him have his child to pretend house with.

17Flashback || The Beginning of Siblings - Page 2 Empty Re: Flashback || The Beginning of Siblings Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:18 pm

Tama Z. Tomilin

Tama Z. Tomilin

Tama looked around the chapel. The cross dangled from her neck as she ran around. Her stomach growled like a dieing whale as she waited for her brothers return. She sat at the door looking at it. Her arms crossed over knees as they were brought up to her chest. The tiny girl waited happily. She was about to fall asleep were she was, but when the door opened she hoped up admittedly. Her arms swung around Shunji as she wrapped her arms around his neck. Her lips connected with his cheek as she kissed him. "Welcome home!"

Her legs were wrapped around his hips as her arms were around his neck. She was able to jump a good amount due to her zoan. She snuggled into his chest like she was some monkey. Although she was a frog of course. Her stomach growled vigorously. "ahh! I guess I'm hungry?" She giggled softly as she stayed on to him. Silently she snuggled into his chest some more as she took in his smell. Then she kissed his cheek again. "Thank you for letting me stay. I never had a family before. Although I know how to be a good child! I saw them walk around town.. and in the circus!"

There was a soft relief of a breath as she clinged to him like a monkey. She was tired and hungry after using her Devil fruit too many times. Way too many times she had used her fruit. When using her zoan fruit that many times she becomes unable to really have energy. At this point she was tired. Not only that but her body hurt. So was Shunji. Shunji was wounded as well.

18Flashback || The Beginning of Siblings - Page 2 Empty Re: Flashback || The Beginning of Siblings Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:03 am

Lazarus

Lazarus

Bringing home a bag of pork buns, Shunji set the dinner table and shared the buns among the two plates. The steam off them escaped and rose to the ceiling in a flickering fashion. 

Shunji: I'm glad your having fun here Tama. However, living with me won't always be as stable as it is now. Starting from tomorrow, I'll teach you how to fight. It'll be tough but you'll need it if your going out into the world. Unfortunately, I won't have enough time to train you as a Priest, my best bet is to teach you how to conduct yourself in brawls. 

Shunji lit a cigarette, blowing the smoke away from Tama's direction.

Shunji: Jishishishi... Look forward to it, Sister. 

For the next three months, after Shunji's duties, Shunji and Tama would voyage out to Crow's Island, off the coast of Lvneel and train until the sun came up. The months were filled with pain, triumph and bonds that will forever be irreplacable. Finally, the day of Tama's depart had arrived. As he packed her bag of supplies, he handed it over.

Shunji: Are you ready Tama? It's been three months now and your fighting has improved considerably. However, be careful. Rely on your Zoan only when necessary and trust yourself.

Shunji pecked Tama on her forehead.

Shunji: I wish I could travel with you but Lvneel needs me. Your way to young to take on this burden. Live strong, Sister.

19Flashback || The Beginning of Siblings - Page 2 Empty Re: Flashback || The Beginning of Siblings Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:22 am

Tama Z. Tomilin

Tama Z. Tomilin

Training with her new brother was the most difficulty's thing she had ever done. The days that passed by she felt a closer bond to him. Tama would find nights staying up all night just because she was jittery. There were times were she thought back as a slave. At times she would act like one although Shunji seemed to dismiss it. Even when she had turned into her monster self, he wouldn't seem to care. He was kind to her. Although, during the day he would drive her bonkers. Sending her on countless things and fighting animals. Although all in all, he was kind to her. Whenever she got hurt, he would bandage her up. It was the second month, where she found herself finding she loves him. But she had never gave him any hints, always keeping it to herself. However, today was the last day they might never see each other.

Tama listened to as he praised her. She felt herself blush from the praise. The sliver cross glittered on her neck When Shunji reached down to kiss her forehead. Tama felt it was her chance. Standing on her tip toes. The kiss missed her forehead and was placed on her lips. It was soft and warm. The feelings inside her batted her stomach like butterflies. Tama blushed deeply as she pulled back and took a few steps away from Shunji.

"When I come back.. I WILL MARRY YOU! Once I get stronger. I will defeat you and marry you!" The small girl busted out as she looked up at Shunji. "So! You better not cheat on me! I will be back. Just watch!" The small girl felt the treas swell up in her eyes. "I'll get stronger. I'll protect you. I'll make you happy." They started coming down in blobs. "I love you Shunji."

The treas ran down her face like fat rain drops. Her bright blue eyes were glittering from trying to keep the tears back. Her blonde hair glittered in the sun as she stood in front of him. Her face was flushed in red from kissing his lips. Her hand was placed on the cross, holding it tightly.

20Flashback || The Beginning of Siblings - Page 2 Empty Re: Flashback || The Beginning of Siblings Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:59 pm

Lazarus

Lazarus

As the sunset on Lvneel, Tama's ship departed. Watching the girls gleaming blue eyes reminded him of his mother's own, the strength that resided within them, if she trained, no, one day she would be a force to reckon with. Turning away from the boatyard, Shunji touched his lips.

Shunji: She's something else Jishishishi... but she's has a long way before she could even claim my heart.

Shunji said sticking out his tongue and walking back to his chapel. 

As he entered, the incident with Jugard Shield unfolded. As Shunji was being beaten to a bloody plup, he thought.

Shunji: I'm glad she escaped. 

Summary:

- Liberated slave from Traveling Circus / Slave Dealers
- Defeated Carny Forces (Tier 1 Grade Enemies)
- Defeated Gigantic Tiger (Tier 3 Pet)
- Burned down circus tent 
- Trained future revolutionary member how to fight 
- Bonded with Tama Z. Tomilin
- Helped wanted test subject, Tama, escaped the Kingdom of Lvneel after Tiger's direct order of her arrest.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum