Fortunes Folly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Staff

Administrators

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hellfire Chats

+4
Tama Z. Tomilin
Nymeros
Malik Roberts
Marchosias
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

76Hellfire Chats - Page 4 Empty Re: Hellfire Chats Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:49 pm

Tama Z. Tomilin

Tama Z. Tomilin

Malik Roberts wrote:I did, it said my name in the list of those exempt.

I have Adrain on Skype! I just talked to him and he said he will move them for you.

77Hellfire Chats - Page 4 Empty Re: Hellfire Chats Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:52 pm

Malik Roberts

Malik Roberts

Okay, thank you, I really appreciate it.

78Hellfire Chats - Page 4 Empty Re: Hellfire Chats Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:52 pm

Tama Z. Tomilin

Tama Z. Tomilin

Malik Roberts wrote:Okay, thank you, I really appreciate it.

You are most welcome! ^_^

79Hellfire Chats - Page 4 Empty Re: Hellfire Chats Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:00 pm

Malik Roberts

Malik Roberts

Oh yeah, I forgot to say that it is called the Gira Gira no Mi.

80Hellfire Chats - Page 4 Empty Re: Hellfire Chats Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:23 am

Zell

Zell

Sorry for poofing away suddenly without any notice, to all my crew mates, wait for my comeback. I faced a big problem with my families, we fought hard and it's really terrible, I can't play/rest/sit in peace. i believe I will reply to you all tomorrow ^^ Wish you all the best ^^

81Hellfire Chats - Page 4 Empty Re: Hellfire Chats Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:27 am

Malik Roberts

Malik Roberts

Do not worry, I do not hold any ill-feelings towards you. Thank you for letting us know. I hope to see you again.

82Hellfire Chats - Page 4 Empty Re: Hellfire Chats Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:06 pm

Roshu

Roshu

Dont worry about it, IRL stuff prioritizes over RP stuff. Focus on your physical and mental well being first, those are far more important than you posting.

83Hellfire Chats - Page 4 Empty Re: Hellfire Chats Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:12 pm

Tama Z. Tomilin

Tama Z. Tomilin

Zell wrote:Sorry for poofing away suddenly without any notice, to all my crew mates, wait for my comeback. I faced a big problem with my families, we fought hard and it's really terrible, I can't play/rest/sit in peace. i believe I will reply to you all tomorrow ^^ Wish you all the best ^^

Get better soon Zell! Just keep on fighting what you believe in. Just keep on hanging in there! Know that you have a whole crew that will help you out.

84Hellfire Chats - Page 4 Empty Re: Hellfire Chats Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:09 pm

Nymeros

Nymeros

Get well soon bro, we don't mind the wait at all so there's no need to apologize :)

85Hellfire Chats - Page 4 Empty Re: Hellfire Chats Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:31 pm

Roshu

Roshu

Wwhats up everyone, how's everyone doing? Wanted to check in as well as make a post, to show that I'm not completely dead/inactive. Might end up doing a task, to keep my activity up. But yeah, just checking in.

If anyone wants to join up for a task, that would be cool too!

86Hellfire Chats - Page 4 Empty Re: Hellfire Chats Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:27 pm

Tama Z. Tomilin

Tama Z. Tomilin

Roshu wrote:Wwhats up everyone, how's everyone doing? Wanted to check in as well as make a post, to show that I'm not completely dead/inactive. Might end up doing a task, to keep my activity up. But yeah, just checking in.

If anyone wants to join up for a task, that would be cool too!

I'm here! It never looks like it, but I am!!!

So if you ever want to do a task with me. Hook me up!!! Although it does need staffs approval.

87Hellfire Chats - Page 4 Empty Re: Hellfire Chats Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:32 pm

Roshu

Roshu

Hey all, Hope things are going well. I've noticed you know, the drop in activity. My activity has also been low, and will be until about friday as I have the Midterms this week (however at this point it's like only a day away, but still). However after Friday I start spring break, so should be able to do some things! so Woo!!! Slowly but surly, I shall be ready to kick ass and rob the greedy rich people once again.

88Hellfire Chats - Page 4 Empty Re: Hellfire Chats Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:59 am

Nymeros

Nymeros

My activity will drop drastically, because I have a week of tests coming up and I can't afford bad grades.

89Hellfire Chats - Page 4 Empty Re: Hellfire Chats Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:27 pm

Malik Roberts

Malik Roberts

Good luck, and see you soon Nymeros. I hope you do well.

90Hellfire Chats - Page 4 Empty Re: Hellfire Chats Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:27 pm

Roshu

Roshu

Hey, you're fine, I just got done with my midterms earlier today. Next week i should be pretty free with spring break.

91Hellfire Chats - Page 4 Empty Re: Hellfire Chats Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:31 pm

Tama Z. Tomilin

Tama Z. Tomilin

Good Luck Nym!!! I'll be cheering for you buddy!!!

92Hellfire Chats - Page 4 Empty Re: Hellfire Chats Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:50 pm

Roshu

Roshu

Yo, Tama! Were you still interested in the Liberation task? I've divided it up into 3 parts. You'll most likely be a part of the second and third parts, which will most likely be the breakouts and fighting parts. If you're interested, take a look at the overall task I've created, and maybe send me like how she would enter or hear about the tip-off. I'm letting you decide how you fit in here in all this.

93Hellfire Chats - Page 4 Empty Re: Hellfire Chats Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:33 pm

Killua

Killua

Sounds amazing!!! I would love to plot with you in that time! :D I hope that you do good along the way!!!

edit: ooh shoot.. wrong account... ehh oh well.

94Hellfire Chats - Page 4 Empty Re: Hellfire Chats Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:54 am

Zell

Zell

Oh my god, I don't know how long since my last visit to this forum T^T I'm getting irritated by my problems, they keep separating me from my cyber world. So, since February, I haven't post anything or say any words about myself. A lightning struck my Internet, and I lost the connection for almost 3 weeks (?), I cursed a lot during that terrible weeks (This phenomena affected all my activities, and I should notify all my rp sites about my away. Fortunately, they understand and I'm safe from being mark as Inactive. On the other hand, I can't notify this site, which is bad.). Today, It's fixed, but not stable enough to support me in my RP activity. So, I hope this internet connection will remain till the end. I will try to check everything today, and start again tomorrow.

btw, How are you, guys?

95Hellfire Chats - Page 4 Empty Re: Hellfire Chats Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:48 am

Malik Roberts

Malik Roberts

I'm doing alright, thank you for asking. I am happy to hear from you Zell and that you didn't leave. Sorry you had a rough time trying to get back on the internet. The most surprising part was when lightning struck down on your connection. I won't ask how it happen, I just hope for the best that you can get your computer to allow to rp again. See you soon, again it is great to see you, my friend.

96Hellfire Chats - Page 4 Empty Re: Hellfire Chats Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:41 pm

Roshu

Roshu

Yoo! Glad to hear you're close to being able to get back up and running. Been trying to keep myself busy with tasks and such. We did have someone who's interested in joining the crew. However due to the serious drop in activity, they may or may not still be on the site. I am ready to pick up with the crew thing on hiatus whenever you're good to go. Or begin a new one if it seems like a lost thing.

97Hellfire Chats - Page 4 Empty Re: Hellfire Chats Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:05 pm

Killua

Killua

Tama is still here up and running! Just had a convention I had to go to. Catching up on some homework!!! :D Can't wait to get this ball rolling!

98Hellfire Chats - Page 4 Empty Re: Hellfire Chats Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:57 pm

Nymeros

Nymeros

Forgot to say something here..
Your Vice-Captain has always been here!

99Hellfire Chats - Page 4 Empty Re: Hellfire Chats Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:22 am

Zell

Zell

Ah, damn. Help me to start over things, anything changed so far? I really forget to check the site since the day I lost the connection. =="

Is the other members still want to be in Hellfire?

Jeez, I regret a lot of things. Don't know where to start..

100Hellfire Chats - Page 4 Empty Re: Hellfire Chats Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:09 am

Nymeros

Nymeros

No problem, captaaaaaain!~

Good to have you back~!
You should apply for loyalty and new player event to get a T2 upgrade and some beli!

Nothing happened much I guesssss

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum