Fortunes Folly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Staff

Administrators

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hellfire Chats

+4
Tama Z. Tomilin
Nymeros
Malik Roberts
Marchosias
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

51Hellfire Chats - Page 3 Empty Re: Hellfire Chats Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:28 am

Nymeros

Nymeros

Too much people..

Edit::
Hellfire Chats - Page 3 Nngoar10

52Hellfire Chats - Page 3 Empty Re: Hellfire Chats Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:19 pm

Roshu

Roshu

Was thinking about possibly joining that one ^^ But there is also quite a few people in it already.

53Hellfire Chats - Page 3 Empty Re: Hellfire Chats Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:03 am

Zell

Zell

Ah, I see. It's okay, then. btw, how's the logo?

54Hellfire Chats - Page 3 Empty Re: Hellfire Chats Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:49 am

Roshu

Roshu

Coming along, have a bunch of projects and papers I need to do for classes first. So that'll be on hold until my assignments for classes and such this week are done.

55Hellfire Chats - Page 3 Empty Re: Hellfire Chats Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:17 pm

Tama Z. Tomilin

Tama Z. Tomilin

Zell, For the board were we are posted as your crew. (Click me if you don't understand)

Do you want me to make my picture? The 230 X 144?

I don't mind making it really quick for the Hellfire File.

56Hellfire Chats - Page 3 Empty Re: Hellfire Chats Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:16 am

Zell

Zell

Tama Z. Tomilin wrote:Zell, For the board were we are posted as your crew. (Click me if you don't understand)

Ah, yes, you may. The picture will fit your style ^^

57Hellfire Chats - Page 3 Empty Re: Hellfire Chats Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:25 am

Tama Z. Tomilin

Tama Z. Tomilin

Zell wrote:
Tama Z. Tomilin wrote:Zell, For the board were we are posted as your crew. (Click me if you don't understand)

Ah, yes, you may. The picture will fit your style ^^

Then here you go! The picture is all yours, of course if you want to you can change it.

230x144:

Code:
[img]http://i1315.photobucket.com/albums/t590/JessieJ4824/34991e3a-7e3e-4dfb-b39e-e2ccd146bb34_zpsvdluunwj.png[/img]

58Hellfire Chats - Page 3 Empty Re: Hellfire Chats Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:28 am

Nymeros

Nymeros

Hmm.. anyone wanna help on my DF skillset? (Kinetic/Potential energy)

And Roshu..
x'D
Hellfire Chats - Page 3 Cross-Over.240.1224108

59Hellfire Chats - Page 3 Empty Re: Hellfire Chats Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:19 am

Roshu

Roshu

Regarding the Crew Thread thing: Ey, Don't be assuming I'm killing my opponent. Roshu may be be a thief, but he ain't a killer unless it's something super-serious. He'll injure his opponent to the point of where they won't be able to fight, but He'll leave them alive with scars to remember their mistake of fighting him. And with the explosion, Roshu'd probably try blocking and try absorbing most of the heat and smoke. He's not much about harming innocents.

ps: if my tone here sounds angry, I'm not. I was just pointing out how my character is doing things.

Last edited by Roshu on Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : thought my tone earlier sounded angry. Left a Disclaimer)

60Hellfire Chats - Page 3 Empty Re: Hellfire Chats Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:45 pm

Tama Z. Tomilin

Tama Z. Tomilin

Nymeros wrote:Hmm.. anyone wanna help on my DF skillset? (Kinetic/Potential energy)

And Roshu..
x'D
Hellfire Chats - Page 3 Cross-Over.240.1224108

I have talked to Roshu and he says that he is all good with his fruit. Although there are a few things that I would love to point out that you can use them to your advantage for the both of you!

Roshu: Your fruit lets you control cinders, this can be used to your advantage. If you have ever seen Naruto, you could be just like Garra, and how he controls sand. I really believe you should look him up. You can use your cinders how Garra uses his sand. Or another example would be Crocodile as well. Not only that, but being able to control cinders you can also enclose people into a ball of cinders and suffocate them. Being able to control Cinders can also give your user the effect to sometimes control fire. When controlling these cinders you can actually deplete the oxygen in the air. Since fire absorbs oxygen. You can deplete the oxygen around an opponent.

Nymeros: Your fruit is a little tricky, it can also be like the Slow Slow fruit//Noro Noro No Mi. Since you do have the ability to slow people down, not only that but you also have the ability to move fast. With your fruit you are able to make objects move slow or fast, and you as an individual as well gets to move or fast. You almost have the ability of teleportation and to create barriers. Since god-moding is not aloud. For example with the barrier like thing, you can have a simple barrier of about 5 inches around you were you actually have time to dodge attacks. You actually have the ability to raise the speed and decrease the speed of an object is limitless.

There are many forms of kinetic energy - vibrational (the energy due to vibrational motion), rotational (the energy due to rotational motion), and translational (the energy due to motion from one location to another).

Vibrational energy is the kinetic energy that is caused when an object is vibrating, or experiencing vibrational movement. An example of this would be a cell phone that vibrates. The cell phone will move slightly when accepting a call, and thus the energy created from its vibrations is kinetic vibrational energy. Some attacks you could use can vibrate a person. For example, you could create mini earthquakes around you by touching the ground. They can be destructive about 5 meters. You can also send vibrations through a person making them jumpy. If you send the vibrations to the heart it can actually lead to the person gasping for air, can cause a heart attack.

Kinetic rotational energy is energy that is caused when an object is undergoing a rotational motion or movement. The wheel on a moving bicycle for example is kinetic rotational energy. The Earth also as it rotates on its axis is in a constant state of kinetic rotational energy. For an attack you can be able to make wind that rotates, making cyclones. You can make knifes rotate. You can make an object rotate such as a gun if its pointed at you, you can be able to rotate the gun where its facing the opponent.

Translational kinetic energy is the kinetic energy that is most commonly discussed. This is the energy that occurs when an object is moving from one place to another. For example, the football that has just been kicked is translational kinetic energy. For an attack could be making an object move slower or faster than its suppose to move.

61Hellfire Chats - Page 3 Empty Re: Hellfire Chats Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:54 pm

Roshu

Roshu

For inspiration, You can check out the powers of Sebastian Shaw (ironically of the Hellfire Club) And Gambit from Marvel. Whereas Shaw absorbs the energy and adds it to his own strength, while Gambit charges objects with potential energy that explode upon contact.

62Hellfire Chats - Page 3 Empty Re: Hellfire Chats Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:57 am

Zell

Zell

Roshu wrote:Regarding the Crew Thread thing: Ey, Don't be assuming I'm killing my opponent. Roshu may be be a thief, but he ain't a killer unless it's something super-serious. He'll injure his opponent to the point of where they won't be able to fight, but He'll leave them alive with scars to remember their mistake of fighting him. And with the explosion, Roshu'd probably try blocking and try absorbing most of the heat and smoke. He's not much about harming innocents.

ps: if my tone here sounds angry, I'm not. I was just pointing out how my character is doing things.

I see.. I understand.. But, my post was from Mark's perspective, he believed that he would die if Roshu decided to attack, but I think I didn't state it in my post clearly, so, I tweaked it a bit.

I will take this into account for future posts ^^

63Hellfire Chats - Page 3 Empty Re: Hellfire Chats Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:10 am

Roshu

Roshu

This is just my preference for doing things, but maybe flavor each character's parts with a colored text for better clarity of who's perspective is being used. You don't have to take my suggestion, as it is just that, a suggestion.

64Hellfire Chats - Page 3 Empty Re: Hellfire Chats Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:50 am

Tama Z. Tomilin

Tama Z. Tomilin

Zell wrote:Sp, do you all agree to name the ship, Vermillion Shark?

The Vermillion Shark is a ship right? or is it a flying ship? Have you create the Vermillion Shark yet?

So many questions, Sorry!

65Hellfire Chats - Page 3 Empty Re: Hellfire Chats Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:56 am

Malik Roberts

Malik Roberts

The Vermillion Shark is the crew's ship and I am not sure they have created it yet.

66Hellfire Chats - Page 3 Empty Re: Hellfire Chats Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:08 am

Zell

Zell

Nope, I postponed it since there's a change with the system but since the changes were finished, I will create it ASAP. Wish me luck lol ... You can suggest the appearance, images, abilities, accessories, etc here ^^

67Hellfire Chats - Page 3 Empty Re: Hellfire Chats Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:22 am

Tama Z. Tomilin

Tama Z. Tomilin

Zell wrote:Nope, I postponed it since there's a change with the system but since the changes were finished, I will create it ASAP. Wish me luck lol ... You can suggest the appearance, images, abilities, accessories, etc here ^^

Take your time Zell! I was just wondering if you created it yet. I am not good at appearances, but I believe our choices if we want it to be able to fly or not. Or if we should make a submarine.
-Submarine
-Hot Air Balloon
-Regular Ship
I don't mind having it to be a regular ship or a hot air balloon. Hopefully we don't get a submarine only by the basic fact we are all devil fruit users and that could go wrong.

I don't know how many rooms are allowed on the ships, but I do suggest that there should be a kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, training area, doctors place, and/or navigator/captain place! I don't care for getting girls or boys separated since Tama is a tiny girl and is viewed as a child, but i believe she is actually older than someone. Not sure who is was. Or at least the same age.

I don't mind helping you at all Zell with the appearance. Since that is my favorite part of everything. When i see appearance that is usually the first thing I get done.

68Hellfire Chats - Page 3 Empty Re: Hellfire Chats Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:52 pm

Nymeros

Nymeros

It needs a shark-faced firethrower/bazooka.
Hellfire Chats - Page 3 BqLgRe9IAAEy7DH
Submarine-style yo

69Hellfire Chats - Page 3 Empty Re: Hellfire Chats Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:43 pm

Roshu

Roshu

Ooh, Fishbones!

Also, I've come upon a small bout of artist's block. This is what I have thus far:

Hellfire Chats - Page 3 Screen10

However I'm not sure why, but i feel there should be more, any suggestions?

70Hellfire Chats - Page 3 Empty Re: Hellfire Chats Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:50 pm

Malik Roberts

Malik Roberts

Hmm, a flaming skull, about about chains cycling in the shape of an "X".

71Hellfire Chats - Page 3 Empty Re: Hellfire Chats Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:41 pm

Tama Z. Tomilin

Tama Z. Tomilin

Roshu wrote:Ooh, Fishbones!

Also, I've come upon a small bout of artist's block. This is what I have thus far:

Hellfire Chats - Page 3 Screen10

However I'm not sure why, but i feel there should be more, any suggestions?

Malik Roberts wrote:Hmm, a flaming skull, about about chains cycling in the shape of an "X".

I like Malik's Idea with the chains. That would be a good add on. Although it seems perfectly awesome too me. The flaming idea sounds pretty awesome.

72Hellfire Chats - Page 3 Empty Re: Hellfire Chats Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:43 pm

Nymeros

Nymeros

Looks awesome.. great work :)

73Hellfire Chats - Page 3 Empty Re: Hellfire Chats Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:11 pm

Malik Roberts

Malik Roberts

I have a problem, my character's skill had been put into the Public Archive. It was because how old it was.

74Hellfire Chats - Page 3 Empty Re: Hellfire Chats Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:36 pm

Tama Z. Tomilin

Tama Z. Tomilin

Malik Roberts wrote:I have a problem, my character's skill had been put into the Public Archive. It was because how old it was.

Did you check your activity? There was an activity check not that long ago.

75Hellfire Chats - Page 3 Empty Re: Hellfire Chats Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:37 pm

Malik Roberts

Malik Roberts

I did, it said my name in the list of those exempt.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum