Fortunes Folly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Staff

Administrators

You are not connected. Please login or register

Devil Fruit for Pets

+2
ZombieJuice
Hiroko
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Devil Fruit for Pets Empty Devil Fruit for Pets Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:55 pm

Hiroko

Hiroko

I have been wondering and I even think I mentioned to an admin, maybe kalli, not sure. Anyway, I was thinking, why are they no pets with devil fruits? I mean, smiley is a strange thing, but he had a devil fruit, and if chopper ate one, why can't any pt eat one? I think we should add this as an option. I mean, we should still keep the limit of having up to 2 devil fruits at any moment, but I think It could be a fun idea to have.

2Devil Fruit for Pets Empty Re: Devil Fruit for Pets Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:02 pm

ZombieJuice

ZombieJuice

sounds cool, but it'd be dicey since it's taking devil fruits out of play

3Devil Fruit for Pets Empty Re: Devil Fruit for Pets Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:15 pm

YakaRyu

YakaRyu

Who said or where does it say only 2 dfs and no df pets?

4Devil Fruit for Pets Empty Re: Devil Fruit for Pets Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:19 pm

ZombieJuice

ZombieJuice

it don't, no pet rules, I would think 2 dfs is somewhere, doubt it doe

5Devil Fruit for Pets Empty Re: Devil Fruit for Pets Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:30 pm

YakaRyu

YakaRyu

Per character (pet, weapon, character) maybe. Per-person nah. But in the long wrong there probably will need to be a cap but thats not what this thread is about.

6Devil Fruit for Pets Empty Re: Devil Fruit for Pets Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:45 am

Regalia

Regalia

I mentioned something about pets with df as well, maybe it could be possible though with a big requirement, like godly expensive or event given/won. If weapons can be combined with various DFs i cant see there being a big issue with pets. There is a limit of two df for a character and i support this, unfair for some people hoarding Dfs.

7Devil Fruit for Pets Empty Re: Devil Fruit for Pets Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:05 am

Hiroko

Hiroko

Another option, which could be quite painful for someones, is to have the devil fruits go out of the market (except ancient zoan), and let people only win them through events. This would make it more complicated to get a pet with a df, it's not supposedly common anyway. This would be unfair though, some people already bought devil fruits from the market (including me), and if this rule applied, it would be very unfair for those who didn't, that's just something we could do to control the devil fruit taking, because yes, it's not nice when someone already took a devil fruit you wanted.

8Devil Fruit for Pets Empty Re: Devil Fruit for Pets Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:58 pm

Kauzu Hatake

Kauzu Hatake

I actually like the idea, even if I bought a devil fruit already, I really don't think devil fruits should be that easy to get, even if those are not cheap at all, devil fruits are suppose to be hard to get. And yeah, it would be unfair for the ones who haven't bought a devil fruit yet, but maybe we could do something to make it fair... Maybe giving them back or something.

9Devil Fruit for Pets Empty Re: Devil Fruit for Pets Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:39 pm

Wulfric Von'Funk

Wulfric Von'Funk

Hey hey! I appreciate the comments here. This very issue has been brought up before. I have a few things I would like to say on everything brought up.

Currently the limit is 2 df per character. HOWEVER, each "person" is only allowed 1 logia or higher fruit. Not character, person. Because of the amount of paramecia and zoan fruits available, as of right now there is no need to limit those. This is to get everyone a fair chance. On top of that, each activity check stands to open fruits that were taken once again.

As for pets with devil fruits. The old staff discussed this at one point and has deemed it a bit too op to have. They even limited weapons to the using of zoan only because of the potential. Now I know you are all thinking its not really that over powered, it can be regulated, hard to come by, and balanced. I agree 100%!

I will bring this up with the new staff once things have been situated and see what we can come up with on the matter. I will say that more likely than not getting the second df for either your weapon or pet will be removed from the purchase shop (anyone already with one will not lose it) and instead will be done through events, giveaways, unique things like that. This will keep people from immediately rushing in and snatching up everything.

You guys can continue to discuss this here. I appreciate all of the opinions and want to hear more of them, and suggestions as we work to turn this site upside down and make it run proper once again. Have a good day everyone!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum