Fortunes Folly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Staff

Administrators

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trouble on the High Seas! Shunji's and Jensen's Punishment!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Jensen

Jensen

Using the last bit of energy left, the Drifter dived into the water instinctively, his swords retrieved and sheathed before hand as he heard loud crashes occurring behind him. A ladder drawn over the ship, he took it to the dock and noticed a very feisty being...Rocket. A famous pirate comparably to those of the Eastern Blue, the flamboyancy was hard to miss. Turning back and looking over to the pyre-haired ship, he tried looking for Shunji as he was half-tempted to go back and pull him to the ship. "Shunji!" God damnit, why was I unable to kill that bitch? Am I...just an ant? Am I...going to let him succumb like my family? Gripping the wooden railing, he clenched his teeth and displayed signs of intense disappointment and rage. Noticing the bridge between ships, he stood on the railing and unleashed his Divide to break the bridge as the boxes became consumed in flame, potentially saving the ship. "Don't take down the ship! Are you mad!? He can't swim, we need to...rrgh.." falling down, Jensen finally succumbed to his massive wound, the muscle no longer doing much to keep it close dand at bay. Shunji...I'll make it up to you... Eventually he passed out, losing sight of what was around him and sense.

Lazarus

Lazarus

Shunji: Rocket! Take care of the guy that just fell into the ocean! You can use my boxes as a bridge! I'll be there shortly Jishishishi...

Shunji's body temperature increased to immense temperatures, peaking at 3000 degrees.

Shunji: If I go any higher, I won't be able to control it.

Placing his hands on the ground, the shear mass of heat being pumped on his body began to burn the marine grunts who stood within the facility of Shunji. They're bodies began to melt, skin charred and burnt like charcoal. Henna shielded her body in Haki, walking over to Bully, she tossed the boy to her biological son.

Henna: Take care of him.

Butch: Mother... We need to-

Henna: I said get out of here Butch! That's an order! He's more of a son to me than you ever were... Get out!

Tears whelped in Butch's eyes as he fled to the life boat. The floor blow Shunji crumbled under the raging flames and his increasing heat. Shunji now stood on flooring created by his holy energy weaved. Placing his hands on the ground, he peered up at the lady.

Shunji: Your pretty mean... Treating your own son like that.

Henna: My family isn't any of your business. This world has robbed me with so much and cursed me with his birth.

Shunji: All children are blessings.

Henna: I never wanted him. Butch was... the product of your so called piracy... Plundering... Pillaging... A bunch of alcoholic money loving pedophiles to me. I was just a girl when I was raped by a pirate... He spouted foolishness about power. When he was wiped out by an Admiral presently, that man changed my life. I will turn you in Shunji. Even if not for who you are, for what you represent.

Henna picked up her seastone mace.

Shunji: I guess this is our last dance.

Henna: I'll visit you many times on your death bed in Impel Down.

Shunji: I'll put everything I have into this next technique.

The two counterparts dashed off towards each other. In one final fatal attempt to end Shunji's voyage, Henna began a series of body rocking blows with her seastone mace which Shunji countered with 3000 degree punches to Henna's shoulder. The woman easily evaded the attacks using Soru, then countered with a side kick into Shunji's gut. Shooting plasma out of his back, he propelled his body two meters into the air, backflipping behind the woman, slamming his tonfa's into her back. The heated tonfa's pierced her skin, penetrating her flesh easily. As rivers of blood pour onto the deck, the heat from the burning ship evaporated her blood, even closing the wound, as Shunji's tonfa's retracted. The tonfa's them-self from the heat, using his Busoshoku Haki which Shunji thought was a miracle, he was able to keep the tonfa's together for this final attack. Dripping the plasma off his body, Shunji's fragments of heat began to twinkle like tiny stars. The field spanned around ten meters, blocking Henna's escape route.

Shunji: Star Commandment! Star Matter! Flicker! Starry Sky!

The stars began to radiate violently, increases in brightness enough to burn the iris of the average eyes. As the many things she was stripped of in life, the list increased, Henna could now see nothing. The stars paraded her body, ripping through her skin, leave actual holes in her torso and knee caps, she was shot filled with wounds about 1 x 2 meters deep.

Henna: Soru! Reaper's Hammer!

With the remainder of her force, Henna slammed her seastone mace into Shunji's chest cage, shattering his frontal ribcage and sending him off the ship into mid-air. Shunji's heated faded, as his body temperature spiked between hot and cold. As the man was launched into mid-air, his blood began to flow like rivers onto the sea stone mace's frame. His spiritual energy worked to weave the wounds shut but Shunji was unconscious and was falling towards the ocean at a rapid rate.
Henna: Gepp-

Before she could finished her words, the ship exploded. Henna's body lied limp onto of the ocean surface as Butch pedaled to retain her body, which now lived eight meters away from the blast site. A total of 400 hundred marine personnel died on that ship, sixty three escaped. Henna's body was burned all over with third degree burns. As Butch reached out into the water to salvage his body, the woman's body began to tremble in fear from the shock.

Henna: Don't touch me.... Please.... Don't hurt me.

Butch: Mom!

Henna slapped away the boys hand.

Henna: Don't touch me!

Butch: Mom! It's Butch! Captain Stone! Henna!

Butch's words were futile. The shock of losing her vision and the damage to her body made her very existence fade more and more.

Butch: I'll help you.

Henna: I'd love to take your hand Stone.... but it seems it's missing.

Henna's eyes were filled with tears.

Henna: Why can't I-

Butch now held Henna's deformed body crying.

Henna: It'll be okay. Bully! Henna! I'm sorry... I'm sorry I was so week.

Two Weeks Later
Marineford
Marine HQ Base

Lavender: Her wounds were atrocious but she'll live. Your brother will be able to walk with some therapy but he's partially paralyzed for now. Your mother's eyes on the other hand... I'm sorry to say, she may never see again. The socks are burnt out completely, I've never seen anything like this. She'll live but the shock seems to have put her into an unstable psychological state.

Butch: Is there no way to save her?

Lavender: Well... I have a new serum but... It's not approved by the World Government. Your mother would loose her humanity of sorts... It's made from the juices of the Plant Plant Paramecia. If she takes it, she'll become part plant, with a plant hybrid system I'd be much easier to heal her.

Butch: Do it-

Lavender: Are you sure?-

Butch: Do it.[ont]

Lavender smiled.

Lavender: As you wish.

Butch left the room going to tend to his brother.

From the shadows, Bollan appeared.

Bollan: Sad... She was a fine marine... Henna. If I had stopped him from eating that fruit... You'd still be able to-

Lavender: She'll be fine. I forgot to mention my serum also incorporates the Amber Lead ... She'll be the first bio mechanical fruit monster ever! I can't wait.

Bollan: May she'll be useful in operation Night Star?

Lavender: Maybe.

Marine HQ Therapy Room

Jojo pins Butch and Bully to the ground using shadows.

Jojo: Hey... Shunji harmed your mother didn't he? What if I gave you the power to help me destroy him?

Butch: Help!? Are you crazy!?

Jojo: I ate the Reflection Reflection Fruit. I'm a reflection man. By reflecting the darkness of my shadow, I'm able to consume others and turn them into flat shapes. Anything reflected by my power can be twisted to my will. I'll use my fruit to reflect your inner potential's. Look forward to it'.

Summary:

Kalliope

Kalliope
Founder
Founder

The Following thread has been read, reviewed and approved. Locking Thread. Summary was already listed, so there no need for me to write one, but I did check to make everything that was list happen. Anyway here are the following rewards for both threads. ('Cutting' Topic)

35,000,000 Bounty
300,000 Beli

Don't forgot to add this topic into your character timeline.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]