Tattoo:

Personality:

Compassionate - The main quality that makes up Ryker’s
intensely loving personality, Always there to be a shoulder to cry on or
lending his ear to those in need. His strength is not in his muscles but within
his heart making him a holder of secrets within his circle of friend’s. His
arm’s though slightly big are used in his mind as shields for his friends and
due to this compassion trait unlike those who have big mouths he is always
willing to end his own life to save those he cares for.

Loving – A weakness and a strength, Being a loving person
Ryker has had his heart broken many times though it never seems to effect him,
This is not by lover’s but by friends who have managed to use him and stab him
in the back, Though he never seems to learn and he will always believe that
even the darkest hearts have good within them.

Secretive – due to the two parts of his personality already
listed this makes Ryker a secretive person, never allowing his problem’s to
befall his friend’s shoulder’s, his secret’s remain his own unless found out
being rather sloppy at secret keeping when a friend finds out about a secret
the young male is incredibly reluctant to allow them to help believing that
there help may indeed hurt them delving into his past or future, The heartache
and pain that he “never seems bothered by” indeed hurts him just like any human
accumulating to one big blow out

Angry – A rare emotion within his personality is anger, When
his secret’s or his personal issues become to great for him to shoulder on his
own the young man will explode with rage screaming and throwing things. This
usually happens in isolation being capable of feeling his limit. If this
happens in a battle he becomes blind with rage boosting his killer intent.

Killing intent – Usually at an all time low and rarely willing to take a life without purpose, he usually aims to incapatate his targets though knows when to take the deadly shot if required.
his killing intent is low and thus he feels guilt even when taking a life that is required. Handing those in to be executed is different than pulling the trigger, those whom lives he has stripped away remain in his vision for eternity.

Protection – His most unique trait is the wish to protect
everything he can. This trait is what boosts his defence capabilities to the
max allowing his full capabilities to show and shine. He swears by the power of
protection and that everyone has it even those who prefer power they all want
power to protect something. Ryker shows this in a different manner and believes
protection comes in all forms. This meaning he isn’t afraid to knock a person
out if it means there safe from harm.

• Hamburgers
  • Guns
  • The Beach
  • Crowded Areas
  • The weather

Dislikes:

• Vegetables
  • Cheaters
  • Womanizers
  • Arrogance

Motivations:

Ryker motivation is simple curiosity of the world, along with finding the pirates whom caused the damage to his face.
Fears:

• Being Blind
  • Unable to hold a gun
  • Losing those he cares for
  • Death

Inner Lineage:

A Sniper's Creed: Born in to a family known for there ability to wield all forms of gun like weaponry, the family are known for the famous sniping abilities granted through years of honing, it seems hat this has been hardwired i nto the families Dna so that each new generation is born with the gift. The sniper gift has duel parts. First the body, being a sniper is all about stealth and being able to move from one area to another silently. The natural ability to hide there presence, being able to halt all sound there body makes even when moving. The secondary is the true gift, granting what is known as sight if the field. With enhanced vision from this snipers family, they can scope out a battlefield flawlessly remembering each detail and find the ideal shooting position in an instant.

Outer Lineage:

Name: Might of the Wraith
Description: This is the power of calling upon the dead to imbue one with perspective, to bring ideas and change that are necessary for making decision. The decision to kill, the decision to spare, and sometimes it grants the knowledge of the dead. Also, it allows the dead to offer their eyes to the person, extending their vision. The downside is that this makes the person a wild card because the dead can enter their body and imbue them with ideas against their agenda or for the specific spirit's agenda instead.
Ability: Once per topic, one may utilize three spirits as sets of eyes up to 50 meters at most. Spirits may also enter the user to give them some sort of knowledge or personality trait, as long as it isn't meta-gaming (i.e. miraculously knowing something about what the marines are doing).

Writing Sample

taking from FT:

Grace Dawson wrote:

"breath in...and out....in....and out", the voice within her head repeated this same mantra over and over again. You would think after eighteen years of performing on stage she would be over the butterflies and nerves. It was true performance anxiety never truly goes away but when those curtains open, that anxiety would transform into excitement and admiration for the people whom would be cheering her name. "And here she is, with a special acoustic performance, she's fairy tails beautiful angel and five time winner of sorcerer weekly's women of the year, the beautiful MISS GRACE DAWSON". Her mouth could not help but pull up in to an exquisite smile as the crowd behind the curtain cheered for her. The cheering only grew louder as the curtains began to open, gripping the simple guitar with one hand, her other would raise up as the curtain pulled away. It revealed an a packed guild, her guild. The beautiful people of fairy tail were sitting around the hall watching her every move. She would raise a single hand and wave.

It was not just guild members, many members of the public had paid good jewel to see her. Why was she performing? she had heard of the many many young children whom had lost familes and were now living upon the street. This small concert was her way of helping. Taking to the stand she would sit down upon the provided stool and smile softly. "Hello everyone and thank you, i know you all paid jewels to come here today but i apologize that i must ask you to help me once more, every day children lose their mothers and fathers and become homeless, i want you all to dig as deep as you can to help me save these children" she would say gently in to the microphone. Cheers erupted at her statement but would soon hush down as she nodded. Her staff would soon be sending around the collection plate. As they did this she would begin to gently stoke the stings of the musical instrument. Her mouth would be only inches from the voice projecting device, releasing a soft hum of her angelic voice.

Lights flashed as she began her song, cameras flashing as she hummed her first line,

"When I'm nervous I have this thing yeah I talk too much
Sometimes I just can't shut the hell up
It's like I need to tell someone anyone who'll listen
And that's where I seem to fuck up, yeah
I forget about the consequences, for a minute there I lose my senses
And in the heat of the moment my mouth's starts going the words start flowing

But I never meant to hurt you, I know it's time that I learnt to
Treat the people I love like I wanna be loved
This is a lesson learnt , I hate that I let you down and I feel so bad about it
I guess karma comes back around cause now I'm the one that's hurting yeah
And I hate that I made you think that the trust we had is broken
So don't tell me you can't forgive me
Cause nobody's perfect, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, nobodys perfect

If I could turn back the hands of time
I swear I never wanna cross that line
I should of kept it between us but no I went and told the whole world how I feel and oh
So I sit and I realise with these tears falling from my eyes
I gotta change if I wanna keep you forever
Promise that I'm gonna try

Nonononononon nobodies perfect.No no no
don't tell me don't tell me NOBODIES PERFECT"

Her song would be finished, she would flow straight in to another completing four or five songs. Saying her goodbyes she would stand up and wave thanking everyone for there time and money. Throwing roses in to the crowd made of paper she would smile gently as the curtains closed. Handing her guitar to her stage crew she would giggle to herself from the rush of performing. Leaving the stage she would smile at the remaining people, all guild members remained and many thanked her or congratulated her. She would go through the usual thanks and hugs before getting to the bar. "Coke please hun" she asked gently, taking a seat, her grey eyes would scan the area wondering whom she would meet today.

View user profile

2 Re: Ryker [Sniper] Complete on Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:54 am

complete ^^

View user profile

3 Re: Ryker [Sniper] Complete on Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:27 pm

Kalliope

Founder
Founder
You didn't have to provide a writing sample if you didn't apply for a devil fruit that requires one.

View user profile

4 Re: Ryker [Sniper] Complete on Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:49 pm

Archived for Inactivity.

Common Post Template:

Code:
<br><center><div style="background-color:#fff;font-family:verdana;font-size:9px;color:#701DF5;padding:20px;width:320px;border-radius:15px;text-align:justify;box-shadow:0em 0em 1em #fff;opacity:0.87;"><div style="padding:20px;border:1px solid #701DF5;">So as to help the staff and your fellow members out, you can fill out the following form so one can go to your profile quickly as opposed to searching for your post in the topic or by the "members search" function.So as to help the staff and your fellow members out, you can fill out the following form so one can go to your profile quickly as opposed to searching for your post in the topic or by the "members search" function.
</div></div></center>

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum