Fortunes Folly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Staff

Administrators

You are not connected. Please login or register

'Eyes of Zion' Lvneel's Hero!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

16'Eyes of Zion' Lvneel's Hero!  - Page 2 Empty Re: 'Eyes of Zion' Lvneel's Hero! Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:11 pm

Lazarus

Lazarus

Shunji: Amen.

A field of white aura plummeted around Shunji's body.

Kaza: Now maybe I'll see those famed 'Eyes of Zion'. 

Shunji: Tribunal Eyes! I can see... your aura. It's tainted Kaza. Tainted by the sins of this Kingdom. Prayer of Will! 

Shunji's white aura began to go crazy. Swirling around his body, the boy disappeared. Reappearing or so it seems, Shunji just moved out of Kaza's line of vision and planted his baton's in the man's neck. Releasing grip on them, Shunji began to fire a barrage of haymakers to Kaza's body. His body cringed from the wicked powerful shots, the constant pummeling caused bruises on his rib cage. The right hook to Kaza's face knocked him off his feet, swelling his right eye completely shut. Shunji then fired a barrage of kicks into Kaza's mid-section, the attack was relentlessly and did not let up until Shunji could kick no more. It was like a train, ramming it's weight into an unfortunate victim on the tracks. Kaza's bloody body fell to the ground and he passed out. The crowd gave out a roar because the scene that had just unfolded before them was for a lack of words, jaw dropping.

Tiger: Winner! Shunji Wraith! Lvneel's Hero has triumphed.

Shunji: Prayer of Healing!

Shunji closed up the opened gash on his right shoulder.

Tiger: Wow. Wow. Yes... That's it! That's the warrior that captivates the hearts of his people. I want them even now, his eyes... I'll have them as my own when Bollan rips open his corpse.

Ten: Or Benny... who knows.

Tiger: That is true. How will you fear in the next round Shunji?

Techniques:

Jugard waited for Shunji in the rafter's of the arena entrance.

Jugard: You did well hiding your prayers... but your fighting was sloppy. You need to relax a bit more.

Shunji: Yeah but it took more out of me than expected. Kaza is a great fighter but against me now, that could've ended much worst.

Jugard: You've gotten vain.

Shunji: Jishi-Jishi... Nah, I'm just having fun more.

Jugard: Be careful against Benny, he's around that Bollan kid's level.

Shunji: I know.

17'Eyes of Zion' Lvneel's Hero!  - Page 2 Empty Re: 'Eyes of Zion' Lvneel's Hero! Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:03 am

Lazarus

Lazarus

Chapter 7: Shunji Versus Benny Benny Jacklin! The Winner of A Block Decided!

Announcer: The finals of A Block Begin now! Benny Jacklin versus Shunji Wraith!

Benny: Pohohoho....

Benny laughed, his body vibrating all around like a wind up doll. His half closed eyes now opened fully.

Benny: You have no chance against me Shunji-chan.

Shunji: You might be a psychopath Benny but my spirit energy is weaved. This won't be like my fight with Kaza.

Flashback

Rylia: Your using it wrong. The Prayer of Will is like a spiritual steroid as such. It shuts off your physical senses, allowing you to move faster than your weight, muscles or even body permits. However, once it shuts off, all of the movements, sprains and stress your body accumulated will return. Use it wisely.

Shunji: What happens if I push my body too much during the process?

Rylia: You could very well ruin yourself for future fights, The Prayer of Will is your final card, don't ever use it unless your opponent is clear cut stronger than you.

Benny: I'll get started Pohohoho.... Druid Shot! See these guns of mine, they are cursed guns Shunji. Each bullet is fused in dark energy... It counters your Holy powers... Your priest abilities will be futile against me.

The bullets flew towards Shunji covered in black fire, the shot bullets fired Shunji into the walls of the coliseum, almost setting him on fire until his orb barrier absorbs it's flames and negative energy. Shunji dashed back towards Benny, dragging his batons against the ground. Benny changed his bullets and took aimed with a scope.

Benny: Fairy Shot!

The force of the bullets blinded the approaching man, the two shotgun shells split into twenty smaller bullets impaling Shunji's body all over.

Benny: Voodoo Rope!

Switching to his handguns, Benny fired off a series of single shots which created black rope on objects upon contact. The rope spreads over a two meter radius and was tangling a tight web that would inhibit Shunji's movements. The Paladin's movements became faster and faster, he closed in to the gunslinger quickly. Tossing his baton's Benny's eyes, he impaired his vision for a moment. Slide kick to the sniper's footing, the force of the strike made Benny's stance non-existent. A spiritual appendage struck the marksman as he fell, swatting him into the ground. The whiplash of Benny's neck hitting against the ground, disoriented his thinking momentarily.

Shunji: I got one shot at this. This is all my energy weaved into one blow,Spinning Strike - Zionist Roar!

All the converging spiritual energy merged at one point delivering a tremendous spinning blow into Benny's mid-section. The fat bloke gave out a thrilling cough, filled with the blood from his now fractured rib cage, three, it felt like three, the man thought, ribs broken. The force of the punch caused the coliseum's flooring to crack.

Shunji: I'm at my limit but I must push through-

Shunji began vomiting violently and uncontrollably. The taste of intestinal acids and blood filled the man's sense of smell and tormented his palate. Benny grabbed his shotgun from his back and fired off a pink shell towards Shunji.

Benny: Brick Bomb! When this shell touches you, it'll rip away your flesh kid.

Shunji vomiting uttering out the words:

Shunji: Fire Wall!

A spiritual wall summoned from mass typing on Shunji's keypad that popped under finger tips absorbed the weight of the blow. The shock-wave from firing his shotgun, fracture Benny's right hand.

Shunji was losing fluids and blood quickly. Clutching for his batons and Benny clutching for his handguns. The exchanged a flurry of baton strikes and bullet shots, vomit barely kept in the stomach of Shunji, he began to hallucinate.

Shunji: Argh!!!

Benny: Argh!!!

Benny placed his hangun towards Shunji's shoulder and Shunji stabbed his baton's into Benny's chest cage. Benny dropped to the floor, his blood trickling out onto the coliseum floor. Shunji gave out the scream and the people of Lvneel responded.

Crowd: Shunji! Shunji! Shunji!

Tears came from his eyes.

Shunji: Do not praise me for this brutality... Tiger's enjoying every moment of this.

Shunji said as quietly as he could spewing his brains all over the floor and clutching his chest. Shunji began hyper-ventilating.  

Tiger: Winner of A Block! Shunji Wraith!

Techniques:

18'Eyes of Zion' Lvneel's Hero!  - Page 2 Empty Re: 'Eyes of Zion' Lvneel's Hero! Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:47 am

Lazarus

Lazarus

Jugard: He's in no condition to continue! Men! Rise now! Shunji Z. Wraith! Leader of the revolution! Kill the King!

Suddenly, from the crowd, mass bodies of armed men rose, jumping down from the stands, the soldiers charged the castle, trying to find Tiger and capture his head.

Rylia: I guess I can help the kid out this one time. He'll need time to rest.

Shunji: Prayer of Victory!

The wave of energy cured Shunji's injuries slowly buy surely, every opened bullet hole, every bullet rejected, every gashed closed and burns faded. However, the vomiting and headaches continued with no end.

Bollan roared throughout the building, striking fears into the heart of every man, child and woman present. They tried to evacuate the coliseum, all eight hundred onlookers. Bollan drew his cursed blade which ate the souls of all of those who couldn't escape in time, two hundred in count. Licking the blade, he swiped off the excess energy causing shock-waves throughout the whole place.  

Tiger: We had an agreement Bollan. No eating souls.

Bollan: Idiot. I was waiting for that boy throw this rebellion! It's the World Governments way to invade this country finally. Geppo!

Bollan sky-walked to the King's sky box stabbing his katana through his assistants chest cage, draining his soul dry. Bollan smiled a deadly smile, ripping off Tiger's head.

Bollan: Tiger Lvneel... I hereby execute you in the name of the Cipher Pol and in the good will of the World Government.

Meanwhile...

Rylia: Your wounds... They much more vast than I expected. He's infected you with a Amber Lead poisoning... Unfortunately kid, there's no cure. However, there's no more need for a woman, whose beloved married another woman. Maybe... I can save his son. Even in death, I'd move moons for him, Jacob. I'll save your son.

Those were the last words Shunji heard before he passed out.

Rylia: Prayer of Sacrifice! This prayer transfers all of my life force into your body. It'll cure all illness of and not of this world. All of my secrets, all of my moments, all of my life is yours. Finally, take this.

Rylia wrapped the rosary around Shunji's neck.

Rylia: It looks like a pacifier but it'll help you later on your journeys. Goodbye kid. Live strong.... I can't believe I'm crying here... I'm so glad your sleeping.

On the Castle Patio

The remaining commanders gathered and tried to avenge the King by attacking Bollan.

Bollan: Jessica. I've had enough of the charades, dispose of the rest of them.

Jessica: Soru! Shigan - White Lotus Assassination.

Jessica's shigan ripped through the skin of Ten and Road, killing them instantly.

Bollan: Sena... Stop faking your death. Get up.

Sena: I was having fun, Hoho. The King literally thought I was working for him. Sucker.

Bollan: It's time. Set the coliseum on fire.

Bollan pulled out his Den Den Mushi.

Bollan: Jugard... Destroy the castle... I trust you are in place.

Jugard: This was not part of the plan Bollan.

Bollan: I only did this tournament for the Hoshi Hoshi.

Jugard: I think that's not going to happen. We are Cipher Pol rejects... Unless we turn this Kingdom over to the World Government, we can't return to Mother Six. Besides, I quit. I've had enough of playing spies, think of this castle's destruction as my parting gift. Rankyaku! Air of the Zephyr!

Jugard's attack flattened the Castles Walls. Jugard used Geppo over to a ship nearby in the Castle's custom port and set sail. Jugard now had Shunji strapped over his shoulder's with the Hoshi Hoshi in hand, he threw the kid onto a ship and set it afloat, cutting the sails loose so the boat drifted off into the sunset. Using a mere tone dial, Jugard recorded the following message to be played back once and only once.

Jugard: If your listening to this I'll be dead and your probably hate me when your read the newspapers. I won't let you get into our internal dispute. The truth was... Your father did kill my son all of those years ago. He was part of the Cipher Pol Six. We specialize espionage. When your father realized that we had infiltrated so deeply into the Church and the Kingdom, he confronted my son, who was pretending to be the leader of the Shield Pirates. It was all for Bollan, Jessica and Sena to infiltrate, rising Tiger to power. With the former King, assassinated by Jessica, Bollan was able to pull the strings how he wanted, however, I had always planned to give you the Hoshi Hoshi. One day... You will save this nation but as you are now. Your weak. Not even me in my old age can stand up to Bollan, you'll need way more power than you have now. I will now reveal the Cipher Pol Six's final plan. A fake King will be appointed in Sena, a native to Lvneel. Through him, the World Government will sign a treaty in the years to come. You becoming the leader of the rebellion but plots in Mother Six's plan, so I was sent to kill you that day. Rohohoho... I've gotten old and soft. Rylia was also once, Cipher Pol. Us, training you, gave us hope for the future. Save this town one day Shunji. One day when your stronger... Keep your faith young priest.

Hours Later at the Harbor

Bollan: It's been done. Sena has been appointed the temporary King. Now to deal with this traitor. Any final words... Jugard D. Shield. Your foolish gamble will be blamed for all the sins caused today. I think, I'll let the papers call him the 'Eyes of Zion' as well. I always liked that nickname for him.

Jugard was beaten bloody on his knees, smiling in the face of Bollan's cruel expression.

Jugard: I fear nothing. I've lived out my purpose.

Bollan: I hearby execute you in the name of the Cipher Pol Six and the World Government. Not only, did you let our prime target, the Hoshi Hoshi Fruit escape but you jeopardized the mission. Eat his soul, Storm Bringer.

Jugard died smiling. As the cold steel pierced his body, he was finally at peace, that day Storm Bringer gained no soul, just a dead old man.

The news papers the next day read, Shunji Z. Wraith, murderer of Lvneel's King and mass serial killer. Labelled as the Zionist Paladin, the World Government is still under counsel about his bounty and heinous actions.

TO BE CONTINUED....

19'Eyes of Zion' Lvneel's Hero!  - Page 2 Empty Re: 'Eyes of Zion' Lvneel's Hero! Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:12 am

Lazarus

Lazarus

Finally, Character Log to end this long story topic, they are profiles of reoccuring characters for Shunji's crew to meet:

NPC:

20'Eyes of Zion' Lvneel's Hero!  - Page 2 Empty Re: 'Eyes of Zion' Lvneel's Hero! Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:50 pm

Kalliope

Kalliope
Founder
Founder

Following topic has been, read, reviewed and graded. Approved. Please add the topic to your Character Timeline Thread. Locking Thread. For rewards and notes, look below.

Exp Obtained: 300
Bounty Obtained: 25,000,000 Bounty

-Obtaining the Hoshi Hoshi no Mi
-Returned to Kingdom which led to Rebellion (Unsuccessful)
-Being framed for killing of a King (Cause by Hibiscus)
-Being framed for deaths of hundreds of innocent civilians (Cause by Hibiscus)

*Should treated your mother with more respect.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]