Fortunes Folly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Staff

Administrators

You are not connected. Please login or register

--- Crew Dossier {Currently/Always Recruiting}

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

SuperDuperK!D (Sol GG)

SuperDuperK!D (Sol GG)

-- who has time for "good" or "evil"

--- Crew Dossier {Currently/Always Recruiting} U8j8DM8

-- when you can just style on the competition

SuperDuperK!D (Sol GG)

SuperDuperK!D (Sol GG)

THE ROSTER

CAPTAIN of 50|50 pirates
--- Crew Dossier {Currently/Always Recruiting} RYJPB3c --- Crew Dossier {Currently/Always Recruiting} RYJPB3c --- Crew Dossier {Currently/Always Recruiting} RYJPB3c
"It's adventure time, bro."

FIRSTMATE of 50|50 pirates
--- Crew Dossier {Currently/Always Recruiting} Kanae5 --- Crew Dossier {Currently/Always Recruiting} Kanae5 --- Crew Dossier {Currently/Always Recruiting} Kanae5
"We all fall down."

NAVIGATOR of 50|50 pirates
--- Crew Dossier {Currently/Always Recruiting} QLHVoUI --- Crew Dossier {Currently/Always Recruiting} QLHVoUI --- Crew Dossier {Currently/Always Recruiting} QLHVoUI
*Personal Quote*

SNIPER of 50|50 pirates
--- Crew Dossier {Currently/Always Recruiting} QLHVoUI --- Crew Dossier {Currently/Always Recruiting} QLHVoUI --- Crew Dossier {Currently/Always Recruiting} QLHVoUI
*Personal Quote*

COOK of 50|50 pirates
*Personal Quote*

DOCTOR of 50|50 pirates
--- Crew Dossier {Currently/Always Recruiting} ILn57Ye --- Crew Dossier {Currently/Always Recruiting} ILn57Ye --- Crew Dossier {Currently/Always Recruiting} ILn57Ye
"I am become death."

SHIPWRIGHT of 50|50 pirates
*Personal Quote*

ARCHAEOLOGIST of 50|50 pirates
*Personal Quote*

MUSICIAN of 50|50 pirates
*Personal Quote*

Last edited by SuperDuperK!D (Sol GG) on Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:36 pm; edited 14 times in total

SuperDuperK!D (Sol GG)

SuperDuperK!D (Sol GG)

THE INFORMATION

"You either make it in this world or don't. It's literally a fifty-fifty chance."

What do we as the 50|50 Pirates stand for? Is it the fame? The loot? The power? The Adventure? We stand for whatever the fuck it is we want to stand for, get it? Life is waaaay to short to worry about trivial matters such as death, sickness, or being judged and ridiculed by others. Live your life like some pussy and you'll die an old brittle bastard that hates the world for what you didn't even want to try and accomplish. You gotta go big or go home. If you fail? Pick your ass up and try again. If you die? Well shit, you better die with no fuckin' regrets because we ain't turning back once its time to get down to the nitty gritty. We tell people our dreams, goals, and motivations without fear, and the utmost amount of pride. Why? Because we have a crew of loyal fuckers that got our back 100% of the way, get it? We don't tolerate disrespect either. If you're feeling froggie then leap. If not? Be prepared to get put in your place for pissing us off. We're all Pirates, why can't we just get along? We're always down for a good scrap, but don't mistake our laid back nature and kindness for weakness, understand? Where do we stand in this whole "good" vs "evil" category? Between the parties, adventures, fights, and exploration. We ain't got no time to think about such boring ass shit, ya' know. Will we kill? I dunno, you got a death wish. Will we raid? I dunno, you got something worth raiding? See what I'm trying to say? If anything, we hate everyone equally; everyone being the stupid assholes that makes it harder for us in the long run. Being both PIRATES and MARINES. If you just want to live your life and have a good time doing so. Join us, we'll accept anyone no matter the history or bounty. If you aren't about this "FUCK EM' ALL ONLY ONE LIFE TO LIVE"  life, we hope to see you as an ally or potential rival crew. Just remember, no matter what: Life may be about the 50|50 but the 50|50 is all about that 100%.

Last edited by SuperDuperK!D (Sol GG) on Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:12 am; edited 1 time in total

SuperDuperK!D (Sol GG)

SuperDuperK!D (Sol GG)

BOUNTIES

"Ain't never seen so many zeros in my life!"

Last edited by SuperDuperK!D (Sol GG) on Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:12 am; edited 1 time in total

SuperDuperK!D (Sol GG)

SuperDuperK!D (Sol GG)

THE HEARTBREAK MONROE

"Where would we be without you, momma'?"
--- Crew Dossier {Currently/Always Recruiting} B5XLBUb

Last edited by SuperDuperK!D (Sol GG) on Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:13 am; edited 1 time in total

SuperDuperK!D (Sol GG)

SuperDuperK!D (Sol GG)

THREAD HISTORY

"Same ole' shit. Just a different day."

Last edited by SuperDuperK!D (Sol GG) on Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:13 am; edited 1 time in total

SuperDuperK!D (Sol GG)

SuperDuperK!D (Sol GG)

CREW RULES

"Just a few ground rules before you roll with the big dogs, yanno'?"

1){UNO} | We're all here to Role-Play and have fun, right? So, Pls, no drama, kay? If you happen to not like someone apart of the crew OOC, take that shit to PM and save the rest of us from your drama. Same if someone does something ICly you don't necessarily approve of. We gonna' be doing a ton of shit ICly, do you really wanna be "that-guy" that stops the current arc or plot progress. Repeat violations of this rule merits removal from the crew. That's all I'm SSJ'ing, that's all I'm SSJ'ing.

2){DOS} | Now if the crew is in the middle of some important shit and you so happen to AFK. Pls, give us notice ahead of time. We all know life can be a cruel mistress and we're all willing to wait extensive periods of time for your return (♥). But if you just AFK from LYFE without even any sign of your AFKness previously. We will skip you. Granted, we'll wait a week, maybe even two depending on the thread type itself. But two weeks at the max, mi amigo.

3){TRESS} | Now, I don't expect Harry Potter size posts from anyone. But, pls, pls, plsssss. Post enough to give myself or any crew member something to work with. This ain't even a rule but more like proper Role-Play etiquette, ya' know. 150 words tops! I know you can do it, bbycakes~ Or don't; just don't Q~Q if you get ignored due to lack of content. Not like I'll ignore my bbies, but everyone ain't me, right?

4){CUATRO} | Rej3ct4Life <--- That is my skype if you want to talk about anything regarding the crew. Recruitment, future threads, plots, ect. I'm pretty much open for anything, ya' diggums?

Last edited by SuperDuperK!D (Sol GG) on Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:14 am; edited 2 times in total

SuperDuperK!D (Sol GG)

SuperDuperK!D (Sol GG)

UPDATES

---

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum