Fortunes Folly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Staff

Administrators

You are not connected. Please login or register

Emergency Surgery - secondary skill

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Emergency Surgery - secondary skill Empty Emergency Surgery - secondary skill Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:00 pm

Triatath

Triatath

Skill Name: Emergency Surgery
Skill Type: Support
Skill Information:
The user combines the use of the Hōsha Hōsha no mi (radiation radiation fruit) with their immense knowledge of medical books and procedures in order to bring patients from the brink of death, or ever coax them back from being a little dead using soul split. This technique has been widely regarded as one of the most effective medical procedures with almost no illnesses being uncured.  
Skill Strengths:
1: can save nearly dead people
2: can cure any poison with proper time given
3: the user of the Hōsha Hōsha no mi allows for drastic measures to be taken.
4: can coax some peoples souls from drifting away so quickly, prolonging their life before treatment.
Skill Weaknesses:
1: use of the Hōsha Hōsha no mi can be very dangerous to the target.
2: Not completely suitable for battle situations
3: using soul split is in no means reliable, it has an extremely low chance of actually working.
4: Using these skills require a very large amount of circumstances to be fulfilled.
5: Much of the techniques are limited if the user is being affected by standard devil fruit weaknesses, water over knee height and sea stone.

Tier one techniques:

Last edited by Triatath on Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total

2Emergency Surgery - secondary skill Empty Re: Emergency Surgery - secondary skill Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:51 pm

Tama Z. Tomilin

Tama Z. Tomilin

Please correct the following that is in green.

Triatath wrote:Skill Name: Emergency Surgery
Skill Type: Support
Skill Information:
The user combines the use of the Hōsha Hōsha no mi (radiation radiation fruit) with their immense knowledge of medical books and procedures in order to bring patients from the brink of death, or ever coax them back from being a little dead using soul split. This technique has been widely regarded as one of the most effective medical procedures with almost no illnesses being uncured.  
Skill Strengths:
1: can save nearly dead people
2: can cure any poison with proper time given
3: the user of the Hōsha Hōsha no mi allows for drastic measures to be taken.
4: can coax some peoples souls from drifting away so quickly, prolonging or giving back someones life. || Please remove the last line of giving back someones life. When some is dead.. they have died. No going back unless they have the Devil Fruit Brook has.
Skill Weaknesses:
1: use of the Hōsha Hōsha no mi can be very dangerous to the target.
2: Not completely suitable for battle situations
3: using soul split is in no means reliable, it has an extremely low chance of actually working.
4: Using these skills require a very large amount of circumstances to be fulfilled.
5: Much of the techniques are limited if the user is being affected by standard devil fruit weaknesses, water over knee height and sea stone.

Tier one techniques:

3Emergency Surgery - secondary skill Empty Re: Emergency Surgery - secondary skill Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:24 am

Triatath

Triatath

Should I replace the cure ailment with another skill then?

4Emergency Surgery - secondary skill Empty Re: Emergency Surgery - secondary skill Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:01 pm

Tama Z. Tomilin

Tama Z. Tomilin

That would be the best option! Although you can keep it if you like. It will just need a cool down. Not only that, but there are complications with your fruit. So you might have to remove anything that has to do with your fruit from your skill set.

5Emergency Surgery - secondary skill Empty Re: Emergency Surgery - secondary skill Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:25 pm

Triatath

Triatath

I will edit everything necessary on this skill set after I am done with my primary so that I don't cause any confusion.

6Emergency Surgery - secondary skill Empty Re: Emergency Surgery - secondary skill Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:22 pm

Wulfric Von'Funk

Wulfric Von'Funk

let me know

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum