Fortunes Folly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Staff

Administrators

You are not connected. Please login or register

Black Heart

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Black Heart Empty Black Heart Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:37 am

Kauzu Hatake

Kauzu Hatake

Equipment Name: Black Heart
Tier: 3
Type: Weapon
Equipment Significance: Black Heart, Kauzu calls it like that because of how does it work, this is a gun that he created by himself, made to kill and that's why he loves it.
Description: Black Heart is a 5 meters long sniper, it can reach a distance when shooting of 30 meters straight and cannot shoot anything that is 10 meters or less between the target and the end of the gun. The gun doesn't work with bullets, when it shoots, it creates a very strong fire inside of it, a fire strong enough to burn a normal bullet. To shoot, the user places a bit of explosive gas inside of it, a gas combined with a black poison gas and then shoots, creating a strong fire that will create a big explosion, an explosion that will move straight at a very high speed. The explosion is very small, it can't be seen by a normal eye, but when it crashes with something, the explosion becomes bigger and leaves a cloud of poison gas. The cloud reaches a 3 meters radius around the target. Anyone breathing the gas will receive a strong cloud of gas moving inside his body, looking for his heart to try to stop it. After three posts anyone with the gas inside him will start moving slower and will feel very dizzy, after five posts the gas will go out of his body but his heart will turn black, meaning that he will have some problems when breathing and will feel a very big pain in the chest during 3 posts. If it used with Sea Stone bullets, the gas will impulse the bullet and the fruit powers will be nullified, meaning that it won't leave any cloud or any explosion, it will only be a bullet.
Black Heart 20110206233717

Strengths:
-The explosion won't be seen while moving, meaning that it's very hard to notice that it's moving against you.
-The sniper has a different mechanism than any other normal sniper, it can create very big pain in any target even if it needs many posts to react.

Weaknesses:
-The sniper works with gas and cannot work with bullets, not even sea stone bullets, meaning that other persons cannot use it unless they have a devil fruit or any type of ability that let them create explosions, the gun cannot be borrowed by friends and partners.
-The user can shoot only one time per post.
-The gun can't destroy Tier 2 or higher armors.
-The gun shoots at a lower speed than a gun. (If a normal gun of this type reaches a speed of 700-800 Meters per second, this sniper only reaches a speed of 500-600 meters per second)
-Even if it's difficult to see, anyone with a strong Kenbunshoku Haki will be able to see the explosion easily.

Last edited by Kauzu Hatake on Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:36 pm; edited 3 times in total

2Black Heart Empty Re: Black Heart Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:09 am

Ryandurbur

Ryandurbur

1/2 approval!

3Black Heart Empty Re: Black Heart Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:24 pm

Kalliope

Kalliope
Founder
Founder

Black Heart's 1st Weakness.

-If you gun can't use normal bullets than it won't be able to use sea-stone bullets either . Due to how your gun works.

4Black Heart Empty Re: Black Heart Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:03 pm

Kauzu Hatake

Kauzu Hatake

I left and explanation of why does it work with Sea Stone bullets and not with normal bullets, is it okay? Or do you want me to change it completely?

5Black Heart Empty Re: Black Heart Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:40 pm

Wulfric Von'Funk

Wulfric Von'Funk

If it cant work with normal bullets I don't think it should work with sea stone bullets.

Anyone with the proper haki could see this coming right?

6Black Heart Empty Re: Black Heart Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:36 pm

Kauzu Hatake

Kauzu Hatake

True! I forgot to add that. Edited

7Black Heart Empty Re: Black Heart Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:38 pm

Kalliope

Kalliope
Founder
Founder

Looks Good to me. 1/2 Approval. 2nd Staff member needed for approval or to catch something I might have miss.

8Black Heart Empty Re: Black Heart Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:52 pm

Wulfric Von'Funk

Wulfric Von'Funk

Approved

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum