Fortunes Folly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Staff

Administrators

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kaibun Kaibun no Mi - Primary skill

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Kaibun Kaibun no Mi - Primary skill Empty Kaibun Kaibun no Mi - Primary skill Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:46 pm

Roshu

Roshu

Skill Name:Kaibun Kaibun no Mi (Cinder Cinder Fruit)
Skill Type: Devil Fruit - Logia
Skill Information: User becomes a Cinder Man, being able to convert his body into and control cinders and ashes. Most physical attacks go through him unless they are imbued with Haki.
Skill Strengths:
-Great use for cover, distraction, and stealth, and possibility to blind with ash
-User is able to imbue his attacks with heat, able to burn and ignite flamable objects
- Heated body can inflict damage on those that attack physically
-Resistant to fire and heat and most explosions
Skill Weaknesses:
-Being doused by water can cancel out ash based powers for a turn while he dries
-Rain and wind can make ash based attacks weaker or blow them away completley
-Seastone
-bodies of water above knee level
-Haki based attacks

Tier 1
Spoiler:

Last edited by Roshu on Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:20 pm; edited 3 times in total

2Kaibun Kaibun no Mi - Primary skill Empty Re: Kaibun Kaibun no Mi - Primary skill Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:42 pm

Ryandurbur

Ryandurbur

Looks good to me. Needs a secondary approval.

Kaibun Kaibun no Mi - Primary skill Approved

3Kaibun Kaibun no Mi - Primary skill Empty Re: Kaibun Kaibun no Mi - Primary skill Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:40 pm

Kalliope

Kalliope
Founder
Founder

2nd Approval.

Skill Name:Kaibun Kaibun no Mi (Cinder Cinder Fruit)
Skill Type: Devil Fruit - Logia
Skill Information: User becomes a Cinder Man, being able to convert his body into and control cinders and ashes. Most physical attacks go through him unless they are imbued with Haki.
Skill Strengths:
-Great use for cover, distraction, and stealth, and possibility to blind with ash
-User is able to imbue his attacks with heat, able to burn and ignite flamable objects
- Heated body can inflict damage on those that attack physically
-Resistant to fire and heat and most explosions
Skill Weaknesses:
-Being doused by water can cancel out ash based powers for a turn while he dries
-Rain and wind can make ash based attacks weaker or blow them away completley
-Seastone
-bodies of water above knee level
-Haki based attacks

Tier 1
Spoiler:

4Kaibun Kaibun no Mi - Primary skill Empty Re: Kaibun Kaibun no Mi - Primary skill Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:13 pm

Roshu

Roshu

Tier 2 bump

5Kaibun Kaibun no Mi - Primary skill Empty Re: Kaibun Kaibun no Mi - Primary skill Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:41 pm

[Username]

[Username]

Given that this is only a tier-2 edit, I will only be checking the tier-2 techniques. IF it is found that other elements in this application has been changed since its tier-1 approval, in which staff members have not been notified of their changes, you will be reprimanded, and I will personally pull this app out of the approved section to re-review it. With that out of the way, I'll get on with the review.

Ember Palm Barrage: What is the range? Also, are these 10 attacks sent out in rapid succession or can Roshu drag on the intervals to make it more like 10 separate attacks?

Cinder Storm: These 'balls' are launched, correct? If so, they must have a range as well right? Also, is "explode on contact" contact with a solid surface? If not, please specify. A four post cooldown seems a bit high for this technique. Feel free to tone it down to three posts. Your choice, ultimately.

Cinder Rush: I'm a little confused as to how this technique is... well, a technique. Isn't this a passive ability of all logia users? Based on the name of this technique I would assume his speed is faster than normal. If that's the case, I'll need you to clarify that in the description.

Burning Fog: What kind of area is affected by this technique? Does it surround Roshu's position, or is it expelled in a sort of streamline?

Ember Canon: This technique is appropriately explained and straightforward. I see nothing wrong with it.

Add in/modify all of what I asked and I'll give you my figurative stamp of approval. If you find might comments unreasonable or have something that might justify their current states, feel free to explain.

Spoiler:

6Kaibun Kaibun no Mi - Primary skill Empty Re: Kaibun Kaibun no Mi - Primary skill Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:28 pm

Roshu

Roshu

I think I fixed things that were mentioned. If not let me know and I'll get back on it.

Also I was hoping to keep my Blazing Knife skill out so that I could update it with T2 techniques as well. They were both released so I could do updates.

7Kaibun Kaibun no Mi - Primary skill Empty Re: Kaibun Kaibun no Mi - Primary skill Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:14 pm

[Username]

[Username]

Everything checks out, I'll go ahead and give you your first approval. I'll notify the other staff that the t2 techniques require its second approval.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum