Fortunes Folly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Staff

Administrators

You are not connected. Please login or register

Founding Registry Bonus

+3
Adrian
SuperDuperK!D (Sol GG)
Amara Wynn
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Founding Registry Bonus Empty Founding Registry Bonus Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:35 pm

Amara Wynn

Amara Wynn
Founder
Founder

So, from day one, I've been saying that you guys can take whatever fruit you want. That still stands, along with being able to bring over characters from Romance Dawn. Im just going to give definite limits to this.

1) You may bring back any character you wish from Romance Dawn, and keep whatever skills they had if you so desire. Ex: Pheonix D. Jack and his Mera Mera. Normally, this would be counted as him taking the fruit he wanted. But, I personally know that Pheonix's original fruit was the Mera Mera, so he would be able to take it, and any other fruit he so desires.

2) If you decide to take up on this offer, keep in mind that you still need to have a writing sample for Z-Class, Logia, and Otherwise overpowered fruits. This is essentially allowing you to register for Z-Class to begin with if you so desire.

3) You may only have One Z-Class and One Logia. This is self explanatory, and after this week, you can only Get Z-Class from an event held by any of the three founders: Adrian, Kalliope, or Myself.

4) If you take a Z-Class and decide you don't want it after this reward week is over, you revoke your right to any Z-Class fruit to replace it, unless you get one from an event.

5) If you have no Z-class fruit on any character and have a character without a fruit on it, you can request the Haoshoku Haki like the Z-class within the week this was made. This is only if you helped with the site.

Thats about it. Have fun with your bonus ^^

2Founding Registry Bonus Empty Re: Founding Registry Bonus Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:17 pm

SuperDuperK!D (Sol GG)

SuperDuperK!D (Sol GG)

SOL4HAO2014

3Founding Registry Bonus Empty Re: Founding Registry Bonus Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:26 pm

Amara Wynn

Amara Wynn
Founder
Founder

Ah yes, I'm adding one more rule to this.

6) If you decide to not make a character with any type of devil fruit, you will be allowed to start out with one of the three Top Tier Haki, chosen to fit your character.

4Founding Registry Bonus Empty Re: Founding Registry Bonus Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:19 am

Adrian

Adrian
Founder
Founder

ALSO

WE WILL BE COMPENSATING BELI.

+1,000,000 TO EVERYONE. POST HERE IF YOU HAD MORE THAN A MILLION. WE WILL ROUND TO THE NEAREST 100,000 AND GIVE IT TO YOU.

5Founding Registry Bonus Empty Re: Founding Registry Bonus Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:16 pm

Zalton

Zalton

So I post here and get that 1 million beli? If not sorry

6Founding Registry Bonus Empty Re: Founding Registry Bonus Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:34 pm

Kalliope

Kalliope
Founder
Founder

Zalton wrote:So I post here and get that 1 million beli? If not sorry

If you came from Romance Dawn Roleplay and had more than million beli, you would post here. Anyway +1,000,000 Beli Added!

7Founding Registry Bonus Empty Re: Founding Registry Bonus Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:59 pm

Ryandurbur

Ryandurbur

FOUNDING REGISTRY BONUS WILL BE CLOSING AT 12 A.M ON TUESDAY, DECEMBER 9th.

8Founding Registry Bonus Empty Re: Founding Registry Bonus Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:40 pm

Phoenix D. Jack

Phoenix D. Jack

So I should post here then..?

I had aproximately 2 million beli I had slightly above, but to keep it simply just round it off at 2 million

9Founding Registry Bonus Empty Re: Founding Registry Bonus Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:49 pm

Adrian

Adrian
Founder
Founder

There you go ^^

10Founding Registry Bonus Empty Re: Founding Registry Bonus Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:26 am

Ryandurbur

Ryandurbur

FOUNDING REGISTRY BONUS IS NOW OVER.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum