Fortunes Folly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Staff

Administrators

You are not connected. Please login or register

Merry Chirstmas & Happy New Year from Fortune's Folly!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kalliope

Kalliope
Founder
Founder

Merry Chirstmas & Happy New Year from Fortune's Folly! Oar97m

"Founder Kalliope here. Fortune Folly's hopes that everyone enjoy their Christmas and will enjoy the New Year. The month of December is coming towards an end. FF Staff wants to give back to the Community before the year ends. So we decide to give everyone the following present below. It our way of saying thank you for roleplaying with us. We are nothing without you, so I hope everyone enjoys the gift they will receive."

Merry Chirstmas & Happy New Year from Fortune's Folly! 1257675768969338833secretlondon_red_present.svg.med

• 1,000,000 Beli
    -For Everyone

• 1,000 XP
    -For Everyone

• Transportation Attachment Pack:  
    -2 T1 Attachments for T1 & T2 Players
    -2 T2 Attachments for T3 & T4 Players
    -2 T3 Attachments for T5 & T6 Players

"After this Post, I will be adding the Beli and XP into players profiles."

You're Welcome
~FF Staff~

Kalliope

Kalliope
Founder
Founder

Players in Admin, Mod, Pirates and Marines usergroups were rewarded. Moving on to the next usergroups.

Kalliope

Kalliope
Founder
Founder

Players in the Revolutionaries & Guildy Usergroups were rewarded. Moving on to the next usergroups.

Kalliope

Kalliope
Founder
Founder

Players in the Admiral & Yonko Usergroups were rewarded. Mvoing on to the next usergroups.

Kalliope

Kalliope
Founder
Founder

Players in the Shichibukai & Supernova Usergroups were rewarded. Moving on to players without a usergroup.

Kalliope

Kalliope
Founder
Founder

Players without usergroups were rewarded. Everyone who is register should been rewarded.

Kalliope

Kalliope
Founder
Founder

I just double check and updated some profiles. Now everyone should be rewarded at this point.

Kalliope

Kalliope
Founder
Founder

Final day for this gift too, if you haven't receive this gift, post here and let me know!

Thea Frodric

Thea Frodric

Just wanted to say thanks~ Thanks~

Kalliope

Kalliope
Founder
Founder

Ryker wrote:Im just awaiting approval, not sure if im able to apply while waiting for approval.

Added. Beli & XP Added. Character Approved as Well.

Thea Frodric wrote:Just wanted to say thanks~ Thanks~

Thank you.

Kalliope

Kalliope
Founder
Founder

Tis Done. Moving to Archive

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum