Fortunes Folly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Staff

Administrators

You are not connected. Please login or register

Viper's Kiss Arc, Part One: The Reunion

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Viper's Kiss Arc, Part One: The Reunion Empty Viper's Kiss Arc, Part One: The Reunion Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:39 pm

Amara Wynn

Amara Wynn
Founder
Founder

Seven years. That was how long it had been since Alexa first left her island home, Palatial Island. Now, it was no longer even a place that people remembered. But, she remembered it, and she knew that at least one other person in this world still remembered it. The person she was coming to see for the first time in two years..Fayte. Once, Fayte Snow. But, if her insistence on not being called a snow anymore was any hint, she was disgusted by the family she was a member of. Once upon a time, neither of them would have ever believed that they would be able to endure extended separation of any kind..but..the events of three years ago, it changed them all. John..the boy she had saved from his own execution...was dead. He died helping her avenge her mother. A battle they had won..but at a severe cost. She lost another family member that day, her younger brother, and, in some aspects..it felt like she lost her own son. John was the first member of her crew, he had been with them from the beginning. And, her own personal vendetta had gotten him killed. Sure, he said he didn't blame her, that it wasn't her fault..but it still got to her whenever she thought about it. But, despite the dark mood that would have hung over today..her training was complete. Not only was it complete, but she had excelled at it. And, on top of that, she knew exactly where Fayte was. It was the first time in two years that she had truly been excited about anything. Fayte didn't know that she was coming, she made sure of that. She could have taken the recently renamed Fortunes Folly, or Fortune's Faith; Their crew ship and airship respectively. But..this time she had taken a different approach. She had managed to change her appearance enough in the past two years to be able to take a civilian ship for the first time in the seven years she had been exploring the seas. She made sure that nobody would recognize her, not easily anyway. The only person that would recognize her with short hair like this would be the person she was looking for..and, after a while..she saw her, and it took all of her willpower to not run towards her and tackle her to the ground. She started slowly walking towards her, absolutely filled to the brim with excitement.

Last edited by Alexa Icnoyotl on Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Fayte

Fayte

Its been a couple of years now ever since she disowned her own family name and left Alexa to train, after the events of tragic battle that happen on Midnight Island, they both agree that they need time apart to improve their skills in their own special way. As must as Fayte hated to be away from her one and only true love, there were some things she had to do on her own, the major regret that Fayte had before she set off on her training regime was that she didn't put more time in their relationship. She realized that she never took Alexa on a date or even brought her a gift. What type of girlfriend was she? This was one of the questions that never left her mind as spent time alone watching other couples in the village.  She watch from the shadow with her vision dial she acquired during her eighth month of her training, she found a hobby in taking pictures. She took picture of the couples and study them, learning how to be a better girlfriend while at the same time improving her skills, so that she wouldn't have to watch the death of another comrade, despite the rivalry and lack of respect, Fayte seem to display at John. She consider him a close friend and it crush her that he died in battle and she was too weak to do anything about it. She was always the weak link in the crew, even if neither of her crew mates said anything. So she made a promise to get stronger.  Which push her train her body to the limits as she gain better control over her devil fruit. She was close to mastering all of its secrets, but she still had some work to do. Her swordsmanship was improving as well, she finally could use three swords effectively in combat. Fayte was still a bounty hunter, she gained some fame across the East Blue with her capturing dozens of criminals, which was ironic considering she was technically a pirate even if she didn't consider herself one.

Today was Fayte sitting under a tree, taking a break with her training. The tree she was sitting under, had multiple slashes running up and down it as she was practicing sword slashes with her arms. Which was possible because of her fruit. As she was resting she saw some walking towards her. "I hope its not another fan boy." She muttered under her breath as she examine the person getting closer to her, this person look familiar as she stood up to get a better view. Her eyes widen as she straighten herself out, this was unexpected. "I thought you would tackle me by now. You couldn't keep your hands off of me or was it the other way around?" Fayte herself had trouble staying put, as she folded her arms cross her chest, trying but failing to contain her happiness.

Amara Wynn

Amara Wynn
Founder
Founder

"I thought you would tackle me by now. You couldn't keep your hands off of me or was it the other way around?"

When she was asked that question, Alexa couldn't help but grin. "It was definitely close, I'm fairly certain neither of us could truly manage that."she said as she took a few more steps forward and hugged her significant other tightly. It had been two years, and her strength had vastly increased, as a result of her new mastery of her specific rokushiki skills, along with her mastery of black leg and diable jambe. But even so, Two years was a long time to be away from a loved one. But, even if Fayte wasn't smiling or making any obvious signs of being happy, Alexa could tell that she was just as excited as she was. At any rate, this was a very good day for the two of them, and the popping of her significant other's joints and various bones showed how excited she was about the entire situation. She also had changed very much. Where once there was only faint impressions of tone and muscle, were now filled in, smooth, lithe. She had the muscles of a predator, which was, in all honesty, quite terrifying. She held enough power to be considered on par with one of the Yonko. However, only she knew the truth of that matter, and that matter would be taken to her grave. Thankfully though, that matter wasn't on her mind right now, as she was busy all but crushing her significant other in a very powerful hug.

Last edited by Alexa Icnoyotl on Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Fayte

Fayte

"Indeed your right, maybe. Although I would think that I had more self-control, but looking at you now, it good thing I was already drain some of my energy earlier, but seriously I miss you, Captain. It was hard to watch other couples when I wasn't near you." She finally broke her stoic look as she smile into the hug, she could feel the muscles her lover gain over the years, she found it more alluring and it seem like her chest has grown in size too, Fayte didn't even thought that was possible, not that she was complaining about it. Until her over excited girlfriend, had her in near bone breaking hug. Fayte knew she couldn't match the raw strength of her lover, even if she hugged Alexa with all her strength, she doubt the woman who feel a thing. She wonder how powerful she was now, she wouldn't say it out loud out because of her stubborn pride, but her captain's newfound strength was monstrous. Fayte hugged was more gentle in nature as took in the scent of rubbery sweetheart, it was something she miss during her years of training. "I miss you too, but can you loosen your grip just a bit? I might been able to harden my body to match the toughness of steel, but with this hug, I don't think that would help in the least! Damn what have you done over the last two years? Your body is even more amazing than before." Fayte would say in between the sounds of popping of bones. She hope she didn't start to hear cracking sounds that would be bad.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum