Fortunes Folly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Staff

Administrators

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kingston S. Alphonse (WiP)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Kingston S. Alphonse (WiP) Empty Kingston S. Alphonse (WiP) Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:09 pm

I N F I N I T Y (Sol GG)

I N F I N I T Y (Sol GG)

Kingston S. Alphonse (WiP) HRx6mDH
"I'll maintain balance and peace even if it may cost me life. Because that's what it means to be a Kingston!" - Kingston S. Alphonse

★ BASIC INFORMATION__

NAME & EPITHET | Kingston S. Alphonse
Beast King | An epithet he obtained through his swift (yet very steady) accession through the Navy rankings. He hunts Criminals and Pirates with the utmost efficiency and without an ounce of prejudice or bias.  
RACE | Human
GENDER | Male
AGE | Twenty-One (21)
SEXUALITY | Heterosexual
AFFILIATION | Navy, Himself, The People, Family
OCCUPATION | Assassin and Knight

★ THE DOSSIER__

Hair Color: Ivory
Skin Tone: Chocolate (Ebony)
Height: 6'7''
Weight: 224 Ibs

Being of Kingston ancestry, Alphonse has the superior physique and "abnormal" features of his bloodline. He stands at an outstanding height of 6'7'' and weighs in at 225 Ibs of pure muscle. Rigorous training has gifted him with a herculean body build; chiseled frame, well-endowed muscles from head to toe, and the strength to sail monstrous seas for hours; even days on end. With rigorous training, Marine assignments, and sparring with just about anyone that would bestow the honor upon him. Many grotesque scars cover his entire body like paint on a massive canvas. It's rare for anyone to see this Vice-Admiral without any type of bandage or gauze covering up a training wound of some sort. It's more common upon his face; little bandages on his cheeks, one side of the forehead, or across the bridge of the nose. But underneath his everyday and Marine get-up. Gauze can be seen wrapping all the way around the base of the stomach all the way up until the center of the chest.

The Kingston's could be considered "exotic" in terms of appearance. They tend to have darker skin tones with ivory hair coloring, and Alphonse is no exception to these distinct physical traits. He has a smooth chocolate skin tone with unruly (or spiky) white locks flowing freely from the top of his head. Like many Kingston's before him who are known to have "golden" eyes, his are the same and full of pride and the utmost amount of confidence.

Kingston S. Alphonse (WiP) 4j6Xr4RKingston S. Alphonse (WiP) X5r16Sz

(As Seen Above) When off the clock, Alphonse can typically be seen wearing the same style of clothing. Starting from the torso, he sports a coal colored jacket that hangs by the calf's. The reason why he sports such a long leather jacket is typically unknown. He insists it adds to his "persona" on top of simply liking the style. Underneath the jacket he usually goes shirtless depending on the island and climate. All Kingston's are known to have herculean physiques, so why not strut what the gods above gave them? This and the fact that shirts tend to get in his way in combat situations. To match the coal colored jacket, he sports snug fitting black trousers with a black leather belt. And on his feet are sturdy jet black boots ready for marching or any kind of demanding physical activity. However, he is known to change up the color scheme to another solid color like red or burgundy; but these are on very rare occasions.

However, when he is on the clock, Alphonse can be seen sporting the standard uniform. Consisting of casual trousers, marching boots, and a coat with "Justice" (正義 Seigi?) on the back. This coat tends to be worn like a cape, draped over the shoulders with the arms not in the sleeves. It should be noted that the sleeves of these coats are often much longer than the wearers' arms. He sports this getup in typical Vice-Admiral fashion.

PERSONALITY | {Chaotic Good} A chaotic good character acts as his conscience directs him with little regard for what others expect of him. He makes his own way, but he's kind and benevolent. He believes in goodness and right but has little use for laws and regulations. He hates it when people try to intimidate others and tell them what to do. He follows his own moral compass, which, although good, may not agree with that of society.

Alphonse is very passive in nature. He isn't the type of man to argue over monotonous subjects or when trying to solve a dispute between two unhappy citizens. If you think you're right and the outcome isn't dangerous (to yourself, him, or the people he has sworn to protect), he'll more than likely lead you into believe you are one hundred percent correct. Those among the higher rankings of the Navy find the trait within the newly appointed vice Admiral as weak and unbecoming of one of his stature and ranking within the Marines. However, many know not to voice their displeasure on the subject. Because a majority of them know from first hand experience: mistaking a Kingston's kindness for weakness is a mistake that may cost you your life.

Like his other siblings, Alphonse is very confident in his abilities as a combatant, Marine, and man. So for someone to voice such displeasure, he openly encourages them to challenge him and prove their claims true. If they believe they are a better leader, he tells them to prove it by subduing high value targets like he does on the daily. If they believe they are better combatants, he tells them to prove it by engaging in combat with him and the first to put one in a fatal position clams victory. All in all, Alphonse is very arrogant despite his very passive  and soft spoken nature.    

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum