Fortunes Folly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Staff

Administrators

You are not connected. Please login or register

Queen of Beasts techniques - Kaiju no hime

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

♥Siren

♥Siren

Skill Name: Queen of Beasts- Kaiju no hime. (Primary).
Skill Type: Beast Master style.
Skill Information

Queen of Beasts is a fighting style Siren makes use of utilizing the same force and influence used when she tames beasts making her emulate or call beasts to her aid to achieve combat effectiveness.  By reaching out with her willpower her commands can be felt by creatures and a bond is formed through which she can perform moves in combat.  Her techniques aren't limited to augmenting herself,  but can imbue other's with a beast-aura as well,  or to give a simple domestic cat the aura of a tiger for example.

Skill Strengths
- Queen of Beasts gives Siren a very intimidating presence with a feral/violent aura as such that she by default becomes more intimidating towards others,  particularly NPCs.  

- Queen of Beasts has a variety of uses revolving around control and bestial strength through the emulation or command of dangerous predators. 
- Queen of Beasts makes her Hao-Haki count as being one tier higher,  and makes her considered to be one tier higher for purpose of being affected by other's Hao-Haki.  If she is "Latent" she becomes t1,  t1 becomes t2.  
- This isn't an aspect of Queen of Beasts technically but I'm stating it here.   Siren's giant body when at large size is hard to damage in a similar manner to a Logia user.  Due to it's size,  thickness of scales, and so on,  she is considerably more difficult to damage.
Skill Weaknesses:
- Queen of Beast effects rely heavily on melee and few if any effects will directly benefit ranged usage.

- Queen of Beast effects rely more on brute strength or stamina than skill and finesse. 
- Queen of Beast techniques that call creatures to her aid take time to appear.

- Siren can be damaged by attacks imbued with Haki similar to attacking a Logia.
- Siren can also be damaged by large scale attacks,  like large AoE's,  though she takes somewhat reduced damage still. 

Tier 1 Techniques
Spoiler:

Tier 2 Techniques
Spoiler:

Last edited by ♥Siren on Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:26 pm; edited 24 times in total

♥Siren

♥Siren

-Reserved-

Tama Z. Tomilin

Tama Z. Tomilin

Please separate your primary and secondary skills into two separate threads.

Wulfric Von'Funk

Wulfric Von'Funk

Interesting skill set you have going on here, its very creative and cool. I would like to start this process off by pointing out a few things. For one, we do not allow things to increase Hao-Haki passively. This is something I am going to have to ask you to change in your primary skill.

As for your t1 skill "Kneel". it would not fully effect important npcs. Important npcs are of your level or higher and work similar to a player character.

As for beast roar, shock waves are primarily from a fruit that creates it or from a skill set that primarily uses them. I am iffy on this because it also borders on the sound fruit. That being said, if we allowed this, a t1 tech is not going to create a repelling shock wave. It could deafen people for sure though and possibly slow them down to make them easier to dodge.

For your t2 techs, Banshee shriek is fine, just know it wouldn't nullify all sound. It has the potential to shut down an entire fruit.

Predators sense is a no no for tier 2 at this time. We do not allow someone to boost their senses up that high without a zoan devil fruit. Not at least at this level. You're at most going to get 2 sensory increases at tier 2 and they would be moderate. Enough for an advantage but not enough to hear blood pumping or see every little surface and so fourth. On top of that, thermal vision at t2 would be a bit much.

Predator's feast is something that needs to be looked out for. Please note any serious serious damage could be fatal or impossible to heal from, like a rather massive hole or massive internal damage or decapitation or the destruction of your heart or organs. At tier 2 you're not going to heal a whole lot. At most maybe some heavy wounds.

Consumption, I don't even know where to begin! When I see this I think attack on titan and chuckle. Honestly, I really don't know what to say about this. I'm going to let another staff take a look at that one.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum