Staff

Administrators

You are not connected. Please login or register

Liberation Ch.2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Liberation Ch.2 on Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:50 am

Title: Liberation Chapter 2: Enlightenment (Roshu and Tama(If she's still interested))

Type: Task

Details: After having successfully infiltrated the Crieger Mansion of the island of Floln Cay. Roshu spends a few days helping out around the house carrying out his plan. As time starts to pass, Roshu starts noticing how out of place things are after seeing some of the underworking within the mansion.  Roshu learns that the people wearing white are slaves. Roshu learns of a large holding block where the slaves are kept. Roshu develops a plan to take action.

Enemies:
Spoiler:

Guards x20: T0
Description: Former low level pirates bribed into being guards. Mostly use swords (especially inside the house)

Guard Captain: Captain Miles: T1
Description: Relatively tall muscular former-pirate captain commanding a unit of guards. Wears a gauntlet and fights using two swords.

Last edited by Roshu on Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

2 Re: Liberation Ch.2 on Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:03 am

Details: Tama is posed as a slave. She wears white as she walks through the mansions of this place. He mission was to send her group undercover information about the Government. Another part of this mission is to over come her fear of being a slave. Since she was one in her past life, the mission is to bring herself into accepting it. Although soon she gets a call, she must destroy the mansion and save the slaves.

3 Re: Liberation Ch.2 on Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:51 pm

Alright, I'd meant to turn in all the chapters once they'd all been completed. I'm fine with taking what I've already been given from the first one. Just for future reference, save the rewards for once the whole thing is finished up.

View user profile

4 Re: Liberation Ch.2 on Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:43 pm

Roshu wrote:Alright, I'd meant to turn in all the chapters once they'd all been completed. I'm fine with taking what I've already been given from the first one. Just for future reference, save the rewards for once the whole thing is finished up.

I'm sorry!! its just easier for me. To do it all at once.

5 Re: Liberation Ch.2 on Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:15 pm

Bump for approval!

View user profile

6 Re: Liberation Ch.2 on Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:24 am

Simple and straightforward. I find no reason /not/ to have it approved. Go ahead and link the thread in this topic again once you've completed the mission

Common Post Template:

Code:
<br><center><div style="background-color:#fff;font-family:verdana;font-size:9px;color:#701DF5;padding:20px;width:320px;border-radius:15px;text-align:justify;box-shadow:0em 0em 1em #fff;opacity:0.87;"><div style="padding:20px;border:1px solid #701DF5;">So as to help the staff and your fellow members out, you can fill out the following form so one can go to your profile quickly as opposed to searching for your post in the topic or by the "members search" function.So as to help the staff and your fellow members out, you can fill out the following form so one can go to your profile quickly as opposed to searching for your post in the topic or by the "members search" function.
</div></div></center>

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum