Fortunes Folly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Staff

Administrators

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ocean Hydra Crew Chat

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ocean Hydra Crew Chat Empty Ocean Hydra Crew Chat Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:44 pm

Hiroko

Hiroko

This is basically where we can discus anything.

2Ocean Hydra Crew Chat Empty Re: Ocean Hydra Crew Chat Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:21 pm

Kauzu Hatake

Kauzu Hatake

We should have a target list or something, just to know who are we chasing and who is in charge of him... Just a suggestion

3Ocean Hydra Crew Chat Empty Re: Ocean Hydra Crew Chat Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:08 pm

Killua

Killua

Oooooh! Im up for a hitman list! <3 Sounds AMAZING!!!

4Ocean Hydra Crew Chat Empty Re: Ocean Hydra Crew Chat Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:00 pm

Kauzu Hatake

Kauzu Hatake

Perfect! That's the attitude! And something else... Everyone is free to use this as a signature

Ocean Hydra Crew Chat Uncle_10

5Ocean Hydra Crew Chat Empty Re: Ocean Hydra Crew Chat Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:05 am

Tomoe

Tomoe

Greetings. Hiroko approached me with an offer to join this crew. I had sent to him that I'd accepted his offer. I take it he's just been too busy a captain to add me to the roster. Nor have we found a way to play out my being added to the crew. However I am here. bows

6Ocean Hydra Crew Chat Empty Re: Ocean Hydra Crew Chat Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:10 pm

Kauzu Hatake

Kauzu Hatake

Nice do have you with us Tomore, welcome! But first of all, if you are officially joining, it would be cool if you had an introduction thread, if you meet with me that would be perfect. The thread can be anything, even a job if you want to. As Killua is kinda new, she could join our thread too, even if she started a thread with Hiroko, she could help me recruiting you.

7Ocean Hydra Crew Chat Empty Re: Ocean Hydra Crew Chat Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:13 pm

Hiroko

Hiroko

Oh shit, hey people, hadn't seen all of this, and sorry tomoe xD I have to add to the list, I'll do it as soon as possible. And the list xD, sure sounds great, I'll see what I can do.

8Ocean Hydra Crew Chat Empty Re: Ocean Hydra Crew Chat Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:33 pm

Tomoe

Tomoe

Ey no worries. Everyone's busy these days. I'd be down to do a social or job with some people as an intro. Mostly posting here so I can get the DL on things, as it is a chat for discussion like things happenin amidst the crew. And since we're doing such discussions, I say we're takin this in the right direction.

9Ocean Hydra Crew Chat Empty Re: Ocean Hydra Crew Chat Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:27 am

Hiroko

Hiroko

So...Tomoe, anyone you want to meet with? I mean, any of us specifically. It cam be Kauzu, Killua or me. Or it can be with more than only 1

10Ocean Hydra Crew Chat Empty Re: Ocean Hydra Crew Chat Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:23 pm

YakaRyu

YakaRyu

FYI I'm still around

11Ocean Hydra Crew Chat Empty Re: Ocean Hydra Crew Chat Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:31 pm

Hiroko

Hiroko

xD sorry. Yaka, you can also choose how to recruit you

12Ocean Hydra Crew Chat Empty Re: Ocean Hydra Crew Chat Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:42 pm

Kauzu Hatake

Kauzu Hatake

Guys, just so you can know, I'll help anyone with higher tier tasks, just let me know that you are interested and I'll happily help you ^^

Last edited by Kauzu Hatake on Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

13Ocean Hydra Crew Chat Empty Re: Ocean Hydra Crew Chat Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:41 pm

Tomoe

Tomoe

I'm down for doing a social or maybe like a plot task/ regular task or whatever with whoever in the crew wants to. If you (Hiroko) prefer a one on one recruiting such as what you are doing with Killua, i'm fine with that as well.

14Ocean Hydra Crew Chat Empty Re: Ocean Hydra Crew Chat Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:31 pm

YakaRyu

YakaRyu

I haven't much experience with Marine crews. And of course what is considered normal doesn't really matter. But I imagine recruitment threads are less important with marines given that they can be assigned and deployed anywhere.

Samson doesn't have a crew job (doc, navigator, ect) so at this time I don't have recruitment ideas

15Ocean Hydra Crew Chat Empty Re: Ocean Hydra Crew Chat Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:48 pm

Kauzu Hatake

Kauzu Hatake

Our crew is "special", if we recruit you it's because we respect you. That's why we want to do recruitment threads, because we won't consider any marine part of Ocean Hydra

16Ocean Hydra Crew Chat Empty Re: Ocean Hydra Crew Chat Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:54 am

YakaRyu

YakaRyu

So I was thinking it over I currently have a task/hunt that I posted that is still in the early stages.  But what I would like to do is make it semi flashback with me receiving the RA position simultaneously with joining Hydra.  I'm still working the finer points. But for now I am throwing the thought out there

edit I was looking at your character. i find it amusing that you hate dragons. Samson's goal is to obtain that fruit

17Ocean Hydra Crew Chat Empty Re: Ocean Hydra Crew Chat Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:50 pm

Tomoe

Tomoe

What I'm going to do I think, is mostly try and finish up and get through the current mission I'm doing right now at the moment. And then after I've received whatever rewards/ renown come from that we'll try and get something worked out in terms of recruitment.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum