Fortunes Folly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Staff

Administrators

You are not connected. Please login or register

Secondary || Plant Plant Fruit

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Secondary || Plant Plant Fruit Empty Secondary || Plant Plant Fruit Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:29 pm

Killua

Killua

Skill Name:  Puranto Puranto No Mi || Plant Plant No Mi
Skill Type: Devil Fruit || Logia
Skill Information:
The Devil Fruit allows to create and/or control rapid-growing plants to battle. These plants are grown with various properties unlike regular ones. They have enhanced abilities that can be used in various ways during combat. As plants are a main element in this devil fruit, the user can summon anything, from vegetables to large carnivorous creatures and can even utilize it as a shield to protect their self from assault. The Person is a plant person. Which means that attacks can go through the user.
Skill Strengths:
+ Because the user is a logia, normal attacks do not work on the user.
+ Toxins, and poisons that derive from plants do not affect the user.
+ By drinking lots of water the user can get more energy.
+ The user has a green thumb and has the ability to revive any plants that seem to be dead. Or lacking in health.
+ The user has the ability to ‘remember’ plants and can summon any plant that he/she eats. Such as herbs she can summon at any time. As long as the user has eaten the plant.
Skill Weaknesses:
- Fire is a major weakness.
- Ice is another weakness
- Toxins and poisons from animals do work on the user.
- The user must always drink at least 10 bottles of water a day. Not only has that, but if in desert like climate the user had to drink up to 20 bottles of water.
- If the users plants are burn or contained in ice anyway then the plants are automatically rendered as useless.
-In order to summon the plants of her choosing she has to have eaten the plant.

Tier 1 Technique Name: Puranto Puranto No Mi Multiply
Tier 1 Technique Type: Support || Long Range
Tier 1 Technique Cooldown: 6 Posts
Tier 1 Technique Description:
The user has the ability to make more of her/himself by using the plants around the user or their own body. The clones are all the same as the user. The user can only generate about 1 clones. When all the clones are gone then the user has to wait for the cool down post. The clone is made out of plants and has the abilities of turning its arms into plants and using them as whips.
Tier 1 Technique Strengths:
+ The clone looks exactly alike.
+ The user has the ability to control each one. And each one has their own thought process of the user.
Tier 1 Technique Weaknesses:
- The clone can be exterminated easily.
- If the user is not concentrating on the battle then the clone can most likely get confused.

Tier 1 Technique Name: Plaunto Plaunto No Mi Clean
Tier 1 Technique Type: Support
Tier 1 Technique Cooldown: 2 Posts
By working reall fast, the user is able to perform basic surgery such as removing a bullet in one post. It can range from removing a bullet to a dagger, to those up that are bleeding. She is able to user her plants to help the victim. She can also lessen the side affects of poisons and toxins.
+ Can cure poisons and toxins that derive from plants
+ It only takes one post for the ally to get right back up on their feet. And another two posts for the poison/toxin to leave the body
- Cannot cure sickness
- Cannot lessen the pain

Tier 1 Technique Name: Plaunto Plaunto No Mi Thorn
Tier 1 Technique Type: defensive || CLoser Range
Tier 1 Technique Cooldown: 3 Posts
A defensive mechanism that allows the user to actually burst with thorns from their body. It is quick and sudden. These rose thorns around 5 long and 3 meters wide. They are extremely sharp and they show up all over the user’s body. The thorns are in the users body. They cannot projectile.
+ This attack can be activated when the user is asleep as well.
- Like rose thorns they are delicate if you hit the side of them. The thorn will come off.

Tier 1 Technique Name: Plaunto Plaunto No Mi Shedding
Tier 1 Technique Type: Defense/Support
Tier 1 Technique Cooldown: 4 posts
The user is able to expel almost seed like spores from their body. They are not toxic. It’s almost like a cloud and is able to stay in the air up to 3 posts. It’s meant to blind the opponent. By blinding it gives the user the advantage.
+ It has a 5 meter radius as it expels around her.  
- Can also blind allies as well.

Tier 1 Technique Name: Plaunto Plaunto No Mi Herbs
Tier 1 Technique Type: Support || Radius (5 meters)
Tier 1 Technique Cooldown: 2 posts
The user is able to produce different herbs to help those on the field. The things that the use produces comes from their own body or the ground. These herbs are there to help the user for medical needs.  
-Borage Plants: Brings down Fevers
-Burdock Root: Prevents infection
-Burnet: Stops minor bleeding
-Catmint: Soothes throat and breathing.
-Chamomile: Soothes the heart, mind and body. Stress reliever.
-Chervil: Infected wounds.
-Comfrey Root: Inflammation, repairs broken bones faster, soothes wounds.
-Feverfew: Reduces Fevers, headaches, and pain
-Horse Tail: Put over wounds (has to be chewed up) to stop bleeding and treats infection.
-Poppy Seeds: Good for sleep, soothes people that are in shock or distress, eases pain.
-Yarrow: Makes people vomit.

{List will probably get longer}

+ The user is only able to produce two at a time.
- it takes a lot of energy from the user to use this.

Last edited by Killua on Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:48 pm; edited 3 times in total

2Secondary || Plant Plant Fruit Empty Re: Secondary || Plant Plant Fruit Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:21 pm

Wulfric Von'Funk

Wulfric Von'Funk

Multiple and clean are the only ones I see that need changed. At t1 you won't be making more than 1 clone of yourself, and the clean technique would not cure poison or toxins. It could lessen the effect but at tier one no completely cleansing/curing. Please make these changes.

3Secondary || Plant Plant Fruit Empty Re: Secondary || Plant Plant Fruit Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:45 pm

Killua

Killua

Wulfric Von'Funk wrote:Multiple and clean are the only ones I see that need changed. At t1 you won't be making more than 1 clone of yourself, and the clean technique would not cure poison or toxins. It could lessen the effect but at tier one no completely cleansing/curing. Please make these changes.

Killua wrote:Toxins, and poisons that derive from plants do not affect the user.

^^^

I used that quote up in my fruit and I wanted to apply it to one of skills that heal an ally.

Killua wrote:It only takes two post for the ally to get right back up on their feet. And another two posts for the poison/toxin to leave the body

^^^

Not only that, but I have a striker. Does it still not work?

4Secondary || Plant Plant Fruit Empty Re: Secondary || Plant Plant Fruit Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:16 pm

Wulfric Von'Funk

Wulfric Von'Funk

Unfortunately a t1 tech is still not going to cure anything. As I've previously stated, t1 techs are not really that strong, not right now anyway. At a later tier yeah sure, it could cure them. Maybe change it to lessen the effects and help them to get on their feet and add in at later tiers it can cure them. And the higher the tier you are, the faster.

5Secondary || Plant Plant Fruit Empty Re: Secondary || Plant Plant Fruit Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:13 am

Tama Z. Tomilin

Tama Z. Tomilin

Bump!!

6Secondary || Plant Plant Fruit Empty Re: Secondary || Plant Plant Fruit Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:21 pm

Wulfric Von'Funk

Wulfric Von'Funk

Approval 1

7Secondary || Plant Plant Fruit Empty Re: Secondary || Plant Plant Fruit Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:22 pm

[Username]

[Username]

Alrighty. There's very few things I see as a problem. Five, to be precise. First, the Thorn technique. Can the thorns be completely expelled from the body, to the point of of acting as projectiles? They follow the guidelines for a close-range technique, but some clarification would be nice. Just in case. Second, sprouting herbs and other types of plants from the ground. I suggest adding in a range of how far the herbs can be sprouted. Third, the cloning technique; how far can the clone be from the user? If there's not really a limit, will the clone be able to perform any techniques themselves? Fourth, going back to the herbs technique, I suggest there be a note or disclaimer about the effects. As it is now, it can be assumed that the effects are absolute, so long as the plants are digested or the effects are contracted, however intended. Considering it is listed as a Tier-One technique, the techniques shouldn't be absolute, especially against higher leveled characters. A diluted effect would make more sense, but as it is described now, that wouldn't happen. Finally, reviving dead plants. While seemingly harmless, this still is giving life to an already dead entity. This can potentially be used on on several levels--say, the fossil of a plant that just so happens to have overwhelmingly high offensive capabilities.

Sorry, one more thing. Can the user control already existent plants, or purely plants they've created? Other than the things listed here, I see no problem with this skill.

8Secondary || Plant Plant Fruit Empty Re: Secondary || Plant Plant Fruit Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:45 pm

Tama Z. Tomilin

Tama Z. Tomilin

Alrighty. There's very few things I see as a problem. Five, to be precise. First, the Thorn technique. Can the thorns be completely expelled from the body, to the point of of acting as projectiles? They follow the guidelines for a close-range technique, but some clarification would be nice. Just in case.

Nope they are defensive.

Second, sprouting herbs and other types of plants from the ground. I suggest adding in a range of how far the herbs can be sprouted.

Sounds good! I think Radius would be precise. 5 meters.

Third, the cloning technique; how far can the clone be from the user? If there's not really a limit, will the clone be able to perform any techniques themselves?

Since the clone is made out of plants.. then it can change its body parts into plants and can control that. So it has the logia capability of turning its body into a plant.

Fourth, going back to the herbs technique, I suggest there be a note or disclaimer about the effects. As it is now, it can be assumed that the effects are absolute, so long as the plants are digested or the effects are contracted, however intended. Considering it is listed as a Tier-One technique, the techniques shouldn't be absolute, especially against higher leveled characters. A diluted effect would make more sense, but as it is described now, that wouldn't happen.

Actually the things that it does are for me to remember xD Of course they are not absolute.

Finally, reviving dead plants. While seemingly harmless, this still is giving life to an already dead entity. This can potentially be used on on several levels--say, the fossil of a plant that just so happens to have overwhelmingly high offensive capabilities.

If the users plants are burn or contained in ice anyway then the plants are automatically rendered as useless.

But yes i will be able to revive ancient plants. Those will apart of my tier 4-5 abilities most likely.

Sorry, one more thing. Can the user control already existent plants, or purely plants they've created? Other than the things listed here, I see no problem with this skill.

Both!

9Secondary || Plant Plant Fruit Empty Re: Secondary || Plant Plant Fruit Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:45 pm

Tama Z. Tomilin

Tama Z. Tomilin

BUMP!!

10Secondary || Plant Plant Fruit Empty Re: Secondary || Plant Plant Fruit Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:52 am

[Username]

[Username]

SUPER sorry about the delay; I was out from pretty much Friday to Wednesday. Fortunately I have returned. Now, onto the review.

The only thing that rose up to me as questionable was clones having a logia-esque effect. While I don't think it's appropriate for tier-1, I will go ahead and approve it under the assumption that they have proper moderation. Basically, if it is overused, I will take this app back out from approved and have it re-reviewed if necessary. Everything else has been clarified so that I now understand many of the aspects of this application better. That in mind, I will go ahead and give you my second approval.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum