Fortunes Folly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Staff

Administrators

You are not connected. Please login or register

Plotting with the Cooster Pt.2[Plot Discussion]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ZombieJuice

ZombieJuice

Sooooo, I'm working on a flashback arc with my character which takes place back in his adolescence 9-16ish. Satoru's age is a mystery being 1?-2? so the amount of years it takes place can be virtually anything as long as it is at least 5-6 years ago.  so even the younger characters can take place in this arc. We can make each year starting at age 9, be a thread, so it's about a 7 thread arc. You don't have to be in each thread consistently, if you'd like you could be in one, only do one post like a cameo appearance, whatever ya like.

Would anyone like to be apart of this? Feel free to add an NPC if you'd like, so far the only two notable ones are Roshi(The human Roshi not the dog Satoru has) and another by the name of Kiyomasa/Kiyo.

Satoru/Rooster:

Roshi:

Kiyomasa:

So as you can read format he NPC outlines, in the end Roshi dies, basically they sneak aboard a pirate ship that are being unknowingly pursued by marines. A battle ensues and the Captain of the Pirate Ship detonates a bomb that destroys nearly everything and everyone and Roshi dies in this explosion.

If ya wanna get participate, again you don't even have to be in the whole arc and they probably won't be back to back to back, but just comment and let me know.

Aoryu

Aoryu

I would join, but Aoryu doesn't fit the description of what is needed.
I can however, join with Aerys. He's a -corrupt- marine, and adding a Marine NPC and letting Aerys be his right-hand man..

Tell me if you'd like that :)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum