Fortunes Folly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Staff

Administrators

You are not connected. Please login or register

Neo Infinite Horizon

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Neo Infinite Horizon Empty Neo Infinite Horizon Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:12 am

Sogeki

Sogeki

Task:

2Neo Infinite Horizon Empty Re: Neo Infinite Horizon Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:17 pm

Sogeki

Sogeki

It was one of his normal day in Las Camp. Simply lonely, with nobody near. He was the only one alive in such a graveyard. He was sitting on the side of the ship he was living in, he had his feet inside the water to relax and see the sun before it fell and got lost in the Horizon. It really looked like it had no end, it looked like he would die in that place, but that was the day where the horizon brought a miracle to him.

It was almost dawn. He was already tired and was deciding to go inside. The only thing left was to actually stand up and walk inside like any other day, and just hope to get help the next day, but that wasn't necessary this time. He got up, tuned around and started to walk towards the ship. "Wait!" Someone shouted from behind, taking Sogeki's attention and making him turn around. There was something swimming towards the ship, it looked like a big fish or something like that. Sogeki gave some steps back, but even before he could do anything, a eel fishman appeared from the water and landed on the deck. Water purring all over his body, Sogeki immediately recognized him and changed his lonely face for a big smile. HE ran towards the eel and hugged him as strong as he could. It was Rangoon, an old friend of Sogeki and a powerful pirate as well.

"What are you doing here?" Asked Sogeki. Rangoon had a worried face, something was bothering him. "Look, I don't have much time, but here, have this note, help is coming, just resist a few minutes while you read this note, you'll know what to do. Rangoon handed a note to Sogeki and then jumped to the water. Sogeki was paralyzed, he didn't know what to do, so he just did what he was told to... he opened the letter.

3Neo Infinite Horizon Empty Re: Neo Infinite Horizon Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:24 pm

Sogeki

Sogeki

Look, I'm being looked for. So just do what I'm asking
you to do before I finally leave. Look for Chen
Toketsu, he's a good friend of mine. You can join
him and be with his crew. The help is about to get
there too, a ship will get to Las Camp, looking for me,
kill them all and get in the ship.
I wish you the best of the luck,
I hope we can see us again.

The letter said nothing more, he didn't even know who was this Chen, or even where could he find him. He had no idea about what really to do, but the part that worried him was the first one, what did Rangoon mean when he said he was being looked for? Sogeki didn't have a clue, but the help part wasn't something he would let go, if Rangoon thought he was able to defeat the crew, he was going to be able to defeat them.

Sogeki took the note and placed it in his pocket, he was going to save it, he didn't want to lose something like that. But just when he placed it in his left pocket, he heard a cannonball. They were in Las Camp.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum