Fortunes Folly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Staff

Administrators

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kauzu's Super Awesome GFX Shop!

+3
Adrian
Tama Z. Tomilin
Ryandurbur
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Kauzu's Super Awesome GFX Shop! Empty Kauzu's Super Awesome GFX Shop! Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:52 pm

Kauzu Hatake

Kauzu Hatake

Kauzu's Super Awesome GFX Shop! Free12

Hi everybody! And welcome to Kauzu's GFX shop, a free shop for people who want any type of art, and want to get posts... But that's not the point (Just Joking). I've seen that there is no people making any type of GFX here so I decided to start a shop, I've been doing this a while and wouldn't like to stop with this, so... Kauzu's shop is open ^^
Feel free to ask for any type of art, Approval stamp, Avatar, Signature just ask for it and you will have it for free! And don't worry, there is no template this time so just remember to tell me your face claim, what do you want your art to say or maybe just how do you want it to look like, which colors would you like or any special feature!. If you need anything remember that your good friend Kauzu is here to help you.

Kauzu's Super Awesome GFX Shop! Anime-10 Kauzu's Super Awesome GFX Shop! Ezio-a11 Kauzu's Super Awesome GFX Shop! Asdfgh12 Kauzu's Super Awesome GFX Shop! Sin_ty15Kauzu's Super Awesome GFX Shop! Sin_ty10 Kauzu's Super Awesome GFX Shop! Anime-10

2Kauzu's Super Awesome GFX Shop! Empty Re: Kauzu's Super Awesome GFX Shop! Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:49 pm

Tama Z. Tomilin

Tama Z. Tomilin

Hello! My name is Tama! Its a pleasure to meet you. I would like one of your many GFX's. I would like a signature if that is alright.

Faceclaim: Touhou: suwako moriya
Character Sheet: https://fortunesfolly.rpg-board.net/t496-tama-z-tomilin
Colors: Green's, Golds, and Blues
Saying: May God be your.. umm. SAVIOR!

If you could add a cross to the picture too would be awesome.

3Kauzu's Super Awesome GFX Shop! Empty Re: Kauzu's Super Awesome GFX Shop! Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:59 pm

Ryandurbur

Ryandurbur

Could you possibly form me a signature for my character Rocket?

Faceclaim: Heine Rammsteiner, DOGS: Bullet and Carnage

Colors: Red, White and Blue,
Saying: His name. Rocket (Might add Epithet in later)

4Kauzu's Super Awesome GFX Shop! Empty Re: Kauzu's Super Awesome GFX Shop! Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:19 pm

Adrian

Adrian
Founder
Founder

I would like to request an avatar, 150 x 300, revolving around Sub-Zero (Bi-Han, the one who wears the simpler ninja suit), with some sort of icy design to it. Cool text that says "A. K.". If you could do something intense, that'd be cool, and yes it'll be a lot of blues. I don't have a specific image, because any would do, just testing you >:P

Also, a signature to match would do with the same general color scheme and icy effect. But I'd like it to say, "Don't Defy the King"

5Kauzu's Super Awesome GFX Shop! Empty Re: Kauzu's Super Awesome GFX Shop! Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:54 pm

Kauzu Hatake

Kauzu Hatake

Two options for Ryan ^^ any change?
First Option:
Second Option:
Tama, I know skipped, I sent you a Pm about your work, I will start it as soon as you answer it ^^
Adrien, I'm working already with yours, but I wanted to post Ryan's first, just so he could have it as soon as I finished it.

6Kauzu's Super Awesome GFX Shop! Empty Re: Kauzu's Super Awesome GFX Shop! Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:35 pm

Kauzu Hatake

Kauzu Hatake

Finished Adrien! Ready to go! ^^
Signature :

7Kauzu's Super Awesome GFX Shop! Empty Re: Kauzu's Super Awesome GFX Shop! Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:31 pm

Kauzu Hatake

Kauzu Hatake

Tama! Finally... Finished... Any change? ^^
Signature:

8Kauzu's Super Awesome GFX Shop! Empty Re: Kauzu's Super Awesome GFX Shop! Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:16 pm

Tama Z. Tomilin

Tama Z. Tomilin

OMG!!! *Fangirl screaming*

I love it!! Its beautiful!!! You are amazing!!! Thank you so much!

9Kauzu's Super Awesome GFX Shop! Empty Re: Kauzu's Super Awesome GFX Shop! Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:17 pm

Kauzu Hatake

Kauzu Hatake

Your welcome ^^ I'm glad you liked it!

10Kauzu's Super Awesome GFX Shop! Empty Re: Kauzu's Super Awesome GFX Shop! Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:20 pm

Adrian

Adrian
Founder
Founder

These are awesome~ Thank-you~

11Kauzu's Super Awesome GFX Shop! Empty Re: Kauzu's Super Awesome GFX Shop! Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:21 pm

Kauzu Hatake

Kauzu Hatake

I'm glad you guys liked my job, I will be happy to serve you any other day ^^ (Don't miss understand me... I'm not a pervert)

Last edited by Kauzu Hatake on Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:34 am; edited 2 times in total

12Kauzu's Super Awesome GFX Shop! Empty Re: Kauzu's Super Awesome GFX Shop! Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:05 pm

Killua

Killua

Hello! If you could I would like a signature and an avatar. You will notice she has blue or red eyes in all of the photos. You can use either the blue eyed one or the red eyed one. This is fine, because she is blind.

Facelcaim: Tohou: Houraisan Kaguya

Avatar: You can choose any picture out there for her. At the bottom of it just put The Just Fairy or Killua. Whatever you can fit.

Signature: "Do they call to you?" Maybe at the bottom. I don't mind whatever colors you want to do.

13Kauzu's Super Awesome GFX Shop! Empty Re: Kauzu's Super Awesome GFX Shop! Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:14 pm

Kauzu Hatake

Kauzu Hatake

Killua, I made a mistake with your signature... When I noticed it and tried to fix it I made a second mistake... Now I need to start again so it my take me a while to post since I have many stuff to do, I swear I'll finish as soon as I can, sorry!
Signature:

14Kauzu's Super Awesome GFX Shop! Empty Re: Kauzu's Super Awesome GFX Shop! Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:19 pm

Tama Z. Tomilin

Tama Z. Tomilin

I wonder what a mistake looks like to you!! THAT IS AMAZING!! I'll add it in as soon as i can! Thank you so much! Your so amazing!

15Kauzu's Super Awesome GFX Shop! Empty Re: Kauzu's Super Awesome GFX Shop! Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:33 am

Kauzu Hatake

Kauzu Hatake

I've been VERY busy this days... But I finally got time to work with your Art, sorry if it took me a while, here you go!

Signature:

16Kauzu's Super Awesome GFX Shop! Empty Re: Kauzu's Super Awesome GFX Shop! Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:03 am

Envy

Envy

Hi, Kauzu! I just saw your GFX shop and left amazed by your work, so I was going to ask for a siggy.

Face Claim: Riruka Dokugamine
Character Sheet: https://fortunesfolly.rpg-board.net/t702-pixie-of-venus
Colors: Pink, Fuchsia and Magenta.
Siggy Saying: ''I'm not a slut, I just love love.''

Last edited by Envy on Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:27 am; edited 2 times in total

17Kauzu's Super Awesome GFX Shop! Empty Re: Kauzu's Super Awesome GFX Shop! Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:11 am

Adrian

Adrian
Founder
Founder

Kauzu, I was hoping you could make an ad for us to use? Like a one-piece themed portrait, anything would do. We need to start advertising. I'd prefer anything warm in color, and welcoming. The written part will be done by staff of course, we just need a pretty picture.

18Kauzu's Super Awesome GFX Shop! Empty Re: Kauzu's Super Awesome GFX Shop! Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:34 pm

Lazarus

Lazarus

Name on GFX: Shunji Z. Wraith
Character: NANA - Shinichi Okazaki 
Art: All up to you
Request: Avatar / Signature 
Signature Text: 'I live to make the earth our next sky, that way, we all shine'

19Kauzu's Super Awesome GFX Shop! Empty Re: Kauzu's Super Awesome GFX Shop! Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:10 am

Kauzu Hatake

Kauzu Hatake

Hmmm Adrien, I'm right now very busy, with some exams and many things but... After finishing all this stuff I think I could do one for you, I'm not sure if I'm good enough since I haven't done any in my life but... Yeah sure why not.
Envy, Shunji, I will do the work later, as I said already I'm very busy but I will love to start working for you two, you will have your art soon, I promise.

20Kauzu's Super Awesome GFX Shop! Empty Re: Kauzu's Super Awesome GFX Shop! Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:33 pm

Killua

Killua

Kauzu Hatake wrote:I've been VERY busy this days... But I finally got time to work with your Art, sorry if it took me a while, here you go!

Signature:

Thank you Kauzu!!!! Amazing as always!!!

21Kauzu's Super Awesome GFX Shop! Empty Re: Kauzu's Super Awesome GFX Shop! Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:06 pm

Kauzu Hatake

Kauzu Hatake

Envy, I hope you like it, any change?
Signature:

22Kauzu's Super Awesome GFX Shop! Empty Re: Kauzu's Super Awesome GFX Shop! Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:18 am

Envy

Envy

It's absolutely perfect! But I think you wrote not as nog...(lol)

23Kauzu's Super Awesome GFX Shop! Empty Re: Kauzu's Super Awesome GFX Shop! Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:33 pm

Kauzu Hatake

Kauzu Hatake

... I can't believe I did that...
I'll edit it as soon as possible

24Kauzu's Super Awesome GFX Shop! Empty Re: Kauzu's Super Awesome GFX Shop! Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:28 pm

Kauzu Hatake

Kauzu Hatake

There you go!
Corrected:

25Kauzu's Super Awesome GFX Shop! Empty Re: Kauzu's Super Awesome GFX Shop! Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:10 pm

Kauzu Hatake

Kauzu Hatake

Shunji, ready!
Signature:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum