Fortunes Folly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Staff

Administrators

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rescuing a friend: Third Wheel

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rescuing a friend: Third Wheel Empty Rescuing a friend: Third Wheel Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:40 pm

Kauzu Hatake

Kauzu Hatake

Title: Rescuing a friend: Weird Lovers

Type: Task

Details:
"As you might know, Hiroko, the vice admiral, it's located right now at Amazon Lily, but that's the only thing we know about him, and your job is to go and look for him, and if it's necessary, save him. If you see anyone suspicious don't worry, you have the permission to destroy it"
Title: Rescuing a friend: Third Wheel

Type: Task

Details:
"As you might know, Hiroko, the vice admiral, it's located right now at Amazon Lily, but that's the only thing we know about him, and your job is to go and look for him, and if it's necessary, save him. If you see anyone suspicious don't worry, you have the permission to destroy it"

Kauzu has to go to Amazon Lily, there he will look for Hiroko, but he will find two interesting enemies in his way. Two lovers, weird don't you think? Woman from Amazon Lily hate men, but this girl doesn't, and she won't let you tell anyone about it, both lovers will try to kill you, and you can't let that happen.

Enemies:

T4 Fred x1
Fred:
Fred is totally in love with Poison, he will do anything to protect her and will become stronger each time you damage Poison. Fred is a very strong swordsman that has learned how to control his Busoshoku Haki perfectly, using it with his sword to kill anyone who tries to battle him.

T4Poisonx1
Poison:
Poison is totally in love with Fred, she will do anything to protect him and will become stronger each time you damage Fred. She is the exception and nobody knows it, if anyone of her race discovers that she loves man she will have many problems. Poison is the master of torture, she ate the Itami Itami no Mi, that gives her the power to cause pain to her opponents by just staring at them.

T5 Poison's weird Pet x1
Poison's weird Pet:
Fred is totally in love with Poison, he will do anything to protect her and will become stronger each time you damage Poison. Poison's weird pet is an unusual 4 meters tall pet, he is kinda slow but very strong, he has a very rare technique which consists on close fighting. What he does is capture his opponent, and stand steal with a smile until it dies, he doesn't feel any pain so defeating him won't be any easy.

2Rescuing a friend: Third Wheel Empty Re: Rescuing a friend: Third Wheel Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:05 pm

Kauzu Hatake

Kauzu Hatake

"Where are you... I don't like this place..."
Amazon Lily, a precious island full of trees and snakes, but most of the living creatures in the island, are haters. Woman who are destined to hate man, and Kauzu was a man. Many woman where there, and maybe some of the knew where Hiroko was, but if they knew where he was, that was not going to be a good news.
No exception, all woman hated man, or that's what Kauzu thought.

The red haired man was walking between the jungle, cutting down any tree that blocked his way with his sword, and cutting any animal that appeared in front of him, he was very desperate and wanted to kick Hiroko's ass immediately. After walking a while, Kauzu got tired and placed his sword against the ground, he then sated down in a fallen tree and started to think and breath, trying not to o crazy and just enjoy his trip to that nice island. "But what if they see us?" a voice appeared between the jungle, a woman's voice that took Kauzu's attention "Don't worry, nobody will ever know" a man's voice appeared too, Kauzu was trying to see from where was it coming even being blind, but then something moved, a big object moved slowly, but it didn't seem to be a machine, it didn't smell like own, it was a creature.

3Rescuing a friend: Third Wheel Empty Re: Rescuing a friend: Third Wheel Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:32 pm

Kauzu Hatake

Kauzu Hatake

A third creature appeared with them, it was a man, a woman, and a beast, but what where they doing? Why would a woman from there talk like that to a man?. Kauzu tried to hear their conversation, but he didn't hear that much where he was, the red haired man gave a step closer to them, but when he did he broke a branch in the floor, taking the stranger's attention. He quickly moved down, with both hands against the ground and one knee too, but he was closer, he heard their conversation "Did you hear that Fred, will someone be here?" the woman said, but then the man respond trying to calm her down "Don't worry, it might've been an animal, no one will see us, no one will know about us, I swear" the ground started to shake, each time more, someone was walking each time closer to Kauzu. The marine gave some steps back and stood up, when he did he heard something else "Don't worry Poison... We will kill him" Kauzu gave a hard step and took his sword with one hand, he then turned around, protecting himself from a sword attack, a man jumped against him, slashing with his sword, the man who wanted to kill him.

4Rescuing a friend: Third Wheel Empty Re: Rescuing a friend: Third Wheel Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:39 pm

Kauzu Hatake

Kauzu Hatake

When the sword hit the other sword, both moved back some meters, they then jumped against each other once again with both swords hitting each other. When the stranger was about to attack Kauzu, the marine moved his sword quickly against him, it turned into a whip that hit the pirate, causing a scratch in his chest, he was able to evade the attack but it still hit the pirate. "I didn't see that one coming" the red haired marine smiled and took out a cigarette, he placed it in his mouth and with a small explosion he turn it on, but just when he did, a strong wind made it fall, he turned around and saw a very big creature with a very big smile, it seemed very innocent, but Kauzu didn't know from where was he coming so he preferred to avoid him. Kauzu jumped back, moving far of both strangers, he then gave a step back and a whip went directly against him from behind, the whip didn't hit him, he moved just at time to evade it and threw a kick against the new enemy, she moved back evading the hit but then jumped against the first pirate and hugged him "This is the guy who heard us!" the pirate hugged the woman back with one hand "He deserves to die..."

5Rescuing a friend: Third Wheel Empty Re: Rescuing a friend: Third Wheel Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:51 pm

Kauzu Hatake

Kauzu Hatake

"So, are you going to kill me?" the marine asked while laughing, the pirate very sure of his self pointed at Kauzu with his sword "Yes we will" the blind crow took a heavy breathing and placed his sword against the floor "Before I die, could you answer me some questions" the girl laughed with one hand in her mouth and answered "Why would you want to know anything, if you are about to die you silly?" the marine laughed and took another breathing "I just want to, can I?" the man then talked back, with his sword against the floor "If you defeat us, we will answer anything" the red haired man stopped laughing and stared at the man "When did I say that I wanted to battle?" the swordsman moved his head staring at the woman, and then the woman talked "So you... Don't want to battle, will you let us kill you?" the red haired man smiled "I do, I was just kidding" with a quick step, Kauzu moved with one hand against the man's face, at a very high speed, he placed his hand against the man and hit the floor with his body "Are you going to answer?!" Kauzu asked again, but was interrupted by the woman.

6Rescuing a friend: Third Wheel Empty Re: Rescuing a friend: Third Wheel Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:28 pm

Kauzu Hatake

Kauzu Hatake

"No! Leave him alone!" the woman shouted very mad, an just when she did, Kauzu started to feel a big pain in all his body, he gave some steps back while screaming and holding his head, it was a very big pain that he couldn't deal with "Stop!" the swordsman shouted while holding the woman's shoulder. The pain disappeared and the woman calmed down "Did I... Exaggerate a bit?" the man smiled and hugged the girl "No, you did well, but I want to talk to him". After receiving a hard shot, Kauzu started to stand up slowly, he couldn't believe the amount of power that girl had, it was amazing. The blind man stared at the girl and then at the man "What do you want to talk about?" he asked, the swordsman smiled and answered "What will happen if I win?" Kauzu knew that question was stupid, he was going to die if he lost, but even if that was not going to happen he answered "I will... Die?" the swordsman's smile disappeared, he then placed on hand against his mouth and whispered "That's true..." he then stopped whispering and talked again "If you lose, you will die, If I you win, we will answer any question, is it a deal?" the red haired man laughed and answered "It's a deal"

7Rescuing a friend: Third Wheel Empty Re: Rescuing a friend: Third Wheel Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:00 pm

Kauzu Hatake

Kauzu Hatake

The man jumped against Kauzu with his sword, but he quickly took out his and slashed back, striking sword against sword, they both threw many attacks with both swords, striking each other's weapons with a big strength, but when the special sword turned into a whip, Kauzu started to win, striking with his weapon against the man, striking many many times, the man was giving many steps back, moving and moving trying to evade each attack. When the first drop of blood touched the floor, Poison reacted shouting, "Help Me!" the big creature took Kauzu, hugging him with both arms, holding tight.
The red haired man laughed, and when he was about to turn into gas, a big pain appeared in his body "Not... Again..." the pink haired pirate laughed loud, she then walked slowly against Kauzu and stopped the pain "So, now you know a devil fruit user, how does that feel" Kauzu's eye opened big, but then the pain appeared again, when it disappeared, Kauzu answered "I know more about Devil Fruits than what you think..." the girl's smile disappeared and the pain appeared again, the woman laughed and gave another step while the swordsman was walking behind her with an injured arm.

8Rescuing a friend: Third Wheel Empty Re: Rescuing a friend: Third Wheel Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:54 pm

Kauzu Hatake

Kauzu Hatake

Kauzu was being held by the big creature, it was very strong, but being made of gas gave Kauzu many advantages. When the creature took Kauzu, the marine increased his body's density, making it hard just to see how strong that creature was.
Kauzu stared at the woman, then at the man, he had Kauzu's sword with one hand, and his sword with the other hand, the red haired man didn't like the idea of other one using his sword.
Kauzu took a heavy breathing but the pain interrupted him, making him shout "What... What kind of power do you have?!" the pain disappeared when the girl's smile changed "Don't you understand? I ate a devil fruit, the Itami Itami no Mi, a powerful devil fruit that gives me the ability to cause pain to anyone, by just staring at them" Kauzu smiled and laughed "So you need to stare at me..." the woman's smile disappeared "What are you trying to say?" Kauzu stared at the floor and whispered "Gasu Gasu no Mi..." the woman asked again "What do you mean?" the trapped man stared at the woman quickly with a big smile "I am the blind crow... The owner of the Gasu Gasu no Mi!".

9Rescuing a friend: Third Wheel Empty Re: Rescuing a friend: Third Wheel Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:06 pm

Kauzu Hatake

Kauzu Hatake

After shouting, Kauzu turned into gas, a purple gas that surrounded quickly the area, hiding him from anyone, not letting the girl see him, and forgetting all the pain that he passed through.
The big creature got mad, he never stopped smiling but started to kick the floor trying to attack Kauzu... It obviously didn't work.
The creature started kicking, and the woman got scared, but the swordsman smiled and took his sword speaking "Let me show you... My real power!" he took his sword with one hand and placed it in the air pointing at the sky, it's color changed turning into black "This can't be!" Kauzu whispered and quickly tried to act, but both were very fast.
The sword moved quickly against the gas, but just when it was about to hit, Kauzu created an explosion, an explosion didn't protect him from the sword, but it did damage the ones around. When the sword crashed with his body Kauzu shouted, but at the same time an explosion was created, moving back the swordsman and throwing the woman to the air. The swordsman stood up but the woman crashed with a tree, falling against the floor with the face, hurting his face and bleeding from the nose. Fred was going to get mad.

10Rescuing a friend: Third Wheel Empty Re: Rescuing a friend: Third Wheel Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:17 pm

Kauzu Hatake

Kauzu Hatake

Poison flew quickly against the tree, crashing and spitting blood at the moment, she had a big part of her body burned and big part of her clothe too, she was defeated.
The girl crashed with her body against the floor, bouncing and then crashing again, bleeding form the mouth and nose, with a lot of pain. The pink haired pirate tried to stood up, but when he did, she started to shake and then fell again, not being able to stand up. "One down, two to go..." Kauzu whispered before taking a heavy breathing, he then turned around and saw how the boy was burned, but standing still with a big sword at his right hand, he was mad, very mad, and his arm was starting to get black, deep black, just like his sword.
The big creature cried, he then ran against Kauzu with a very big speed and tried to stomp him, but by just turning into gas, the marine avoided the hit easily, he took a heavy breathing and took out his sword one more time. "I didn't want to hurt her that much..." the marine whispered, he knew what Fred was feeling, and he hated the feeling too "You don't deserve my apologize..." the red haired man laughed and stared at him "I was not apologizing, she deserved it, and you are next!" the devil fruit owner shouted and threw the whip against the opponent.

11Rescuing a friend: Third Wheel Empty Re: Rescuing a friend: Third Wheel Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:21 pm

Kauzu Hatake

Kauzu Hatake

When Kauzu threw the whip, but with one slash the swordsman threw it away. The marine smiled and took back the whip turning it into a sword again, he kept running and slashed with his sword the opponent. Both swords crashed, but the black one was stronger, the pirate was mad and he was using all his strength, he was going to try to kill Kauzu.
The red haired man kept slashing, but the pirate's attacks were better, then, the creature form behind him stomp right on top of him, just after he turned into gas.
The gas was moving quickly trying to scape from the sword of the man who was running behind him, but he wasn't fast enough. The pirate jumped and with his sword he slashed the back part of the gas, Kauzu's back. He quickly turned into human and felt into the ground, he had a very big injure in his back, that was not going to stop bleeding with out any help. He tried to stand up slowly, but it was hard to him, when the big creature started to walk close to him the pirate placed his hand against the beast's belly. "It's mine... Let me kill him"

12Rescuing a friend: Third Wheel Empty Re: Rescuing a friend: Third Wheel Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:44 am

Kauzu Hatake

Kauzu Hatake

The pirate started walking slowly against Kauzu, giving steps while staring at the marine "Can I ask you something?" the red haired man laughed while moving his hand slowly to his back "Ask what ever you want... I will try to answer" he kept moving his hand, trying to not let him notice that he was moving. The pirate smiled and placed his sword into the air, about to make it fall and attack the marine "Am I the first one that killed a vice admiral?!" a blade was heard, the sound of a blade crashing with a body.

Kauzu killed Fred. Just when he was going to let the sword fall, the marine took out his other weapon, Eregansu, by using it's special mechanism the marine extended the trident against the pirate, stabbing his chest and moving him some meters back, the red haired man placed the weapon in the floor with the man in it. The marine gave some steps closer to the pirate, he placed his fingers in his eyes and closed them "I'm sorry, but you won't be the first pirate killing a marine" the marine took a heavy breathing and thought to himself "Finding Hiroko will be much more difficult with out this guy..."

13Rescuing a friend: Third Wheel Empty Re: Rescuing a friend: Third Wheel Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:51 am

Kauzu Hatake

Kauzu Hatake

Kauzu moved his head slowly, trying to see where to go, but when he was doing it, a big hand crashed against his body, moving him many meters back, crashing against a big amount of trees and breaking them all, his body was almost broken "Why didn't I turn into gas..." the logia user took a heavy breathing and tried to stand up, but he wasn't able to, the ground started to shake and he tried to scape, but moving was impossible to him. When the ground was moving each time faster, and the creature was getting each time closer, Kauzu placed his hand in front of his mouth, and blew softly, turning his hand into gas and expanding, becoming gas. A hidden gas in a 30 meters zone, the creature was scared, and the marine was too, he was not ready to die.
After some minutes of hiding, Kauzu took a heavy breathing, and took out his sword, he was behind the creature, hiding trying to not let it notice him, he threw his sword against him but when it crashed, it did nothing. Poison's pet turned around with the same smile that it had before, it then ran against Kauzu "No... I won't die today!" he shouted, and a big explosion surrounded the place, destroying the trees around him, any object around him, a tower of fire appeared above him, a very big explosion.

14Rescuing a friend: Third Wheel Empty Re: Rescuing a friend: Third Wheel Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:57 am

Kauzu Hatake

Kauzu Hatake

When the explosion disappeared, Kauzu was in the floor, while being in his human body, he was tired and about to fell sleep, but he couldn't let that happen, Hiroko was waiting for him, and he had to find him, so he stood up and stared at the giant beast in front of him, full of burns and knocked, he was still alive, and that's why Kauzu had to go.
The vice admiral started to look for him, he had both weapons in his back and a big amount of blood with them, he wasn't able to walk that well, he tried to but he was getting too tired, he didn't know if he was going to survive... He just knew that he was going to take a very long nap after finishing this task. Kauzu took a heavy breathing, he walked as fast as he could between the trees, trying to move as far as he could form the creature, and while doing it, he found what he wanted to. Kauzu fell in his knees, holding his right arm with his other arm, he stared at the body in the floor, Hiroko's body, with no arm, in an arena. The vice admiral found his partner, and then fell into the ground, knocked, tired, happy.

15Rescuing a friend: Third Wheel Empty Re: Rescuing a friend: Third Wheel Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:34 am

Kauzu Hatake

Kauzu Hatake

The job was over, he did what he was suppose to and was still alive, but there was something looking for him, and he had no much time. Kauzu was completely knocked, in the floor, sleeping next to the man with no arm, but then the ground shacked. The ground shacked very hard, many times and that woke him up, he took a heavy breathing and stood up, he took the man's arm and placed his in his back, he then started to move.
The giant creature was looking for him already, and he was not ready to fight, and even if he was able to turn into gas, Hiroko wasn't.
Kauzu ran with the man in his back, but he was too tired and too slow, while running he crashed with a small rock and fell with his face against the ground, with that living fortress in his back. He then moved him slowly and placed his under a tree, with many leafs un top of him. "Stay here..." he whispered, he then stood up and ran as fast as he could, but after some seconds of running a big hand hit the floor next to him "He is here..." he thought to himself, but then a big pain attacked his body "It can't be!" he shouted while falling to the ground.

16Rescuing a friend: Third Wheel Empty Re: Rescuing a friend: Third Wheel Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:13 am

Kauzu Hatake

Kauzu Hatake

The pain grew, and grew, each time more, Kauzu was moving in the floor, trying yo make the pain go somehow, but it was impossible, she was to strong. The marine was screaming, and a big creature was next to him, but un top of that creature was a girl, bleeding from her mouth with big burns and a broken body, Poison survived, and saw how Fred was killed and how Kauzu was the one who did it, she was going to have her revenge.
The girl jumped down from the creature, she then rubbed the beast's belly and placed her face against his stomach, she was crying a bit. When she did that the pain disappeared and Kauzu moved, he quickly stood up and tried to move between the jungle but the pain came back and poison stared at him again. The pain was ten times stronger than the first time, Kauzu couldn't do anything about it. The woman walked slowly against him, crying and holding Fred's weapon tight, she then started to move it to the sky "You killed him..." Kauzu was feeling to much pain to turn into gas, he was going to have a direct hit from that sword and that was going to be his last feeling, a sword against his neck.

17Rescuing a friend: Third Wheel Empty Re: Rescuing a friend: Third Wheel Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:52 am

Kauzu Hatake

Kauzu Hatake

The girl was crying with the sword in her hand, pointing at the sky and shaking at the same time. Between pain, Kauzu tried to speak "Have... Have you... Killed?... Have you ever killed, anyone before?... Or am... Am I the first one who you try to kill?" the girl shouted back "You have no right to ask!" Kauzu was not going to be the first person Poison had killed, she had killed many other persons next to Fred, but Fred was not there this time. Between pain Kauzu laughed and tried to stand up, he was falling in his knees, trying and trying but he was to tired, after trying many times, Kauzu finally stood up, with a lot of pain, but the woman's hand was still paralyzed "I think I made the wrong question... I meant to say, alone" the girls eye opened very big and she threw the sword against Kauzu's head, but when she did, the pain disappeared and Kauzu was able to move as always. The sword crashed against the floor, Kauzu evaded the hit and moved behind Poison, attacking with his leg against her back, throwing her against a tree, making her crash, but he stood on her feet and ran against Kauzu. "Haki... Pain..." her body turned black, and her weapon to, he had a technique that worked with her Haki and fruit at the same time, but Kauzu didn't know that.

18Rescuing a friend: Third Wheel Empty Re: Rescuing a friend: Third Wheel Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:31 pm

Kauzu Hatake

Kauzu Hatake

The woman was completely black, she had her body changed by the power of her Haki, and her weapon with her. She ran against Kauzu and attacked with her whip, crashing with Kauzu's sword, both gave some steps back and just before Poison could do something Kauzu took out his second weapon, the one he used to kill Fred. He pointed at the girl with it and shouted "Just so you can share blood..." Kauzu ran against the woman and the woman against him, they crashed weapons again, but this time the marine's weapon moved back, he gave a step back and the pirate landed a kick against his stomach, when she did, Kauzu gave some steps back, the woman snapped her fingers and suddenly a big pain attacked Kauzu, it was even stronger than the first time, he fell in his right knee and then he cut part of his shirt, trying to make the pain go away, but it was useless. He held his stomach and saw it, it was black, his stomach was turning black and he didn't know why. He stared at the woman and jumped against her with his fist, but she moved evading it and landing a kick with the knee in the same spot, kauzu fell feeling even more pain "By combining the strength of my Haki, and the power of my fruit, I can do amazing stuff" the woman said while laughing, then the creature that was behind her laughed with her, it was weird.

19Rescuing a friend: Third Wheel Empty Re: Rescuing a friend: Third Wheel Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:04 pm

Kauzu Hatake

Kauzu Hatake

Kauzu didn't understand the girls power, it somehow could cause pain by just staring at someone but... How could it combine it with Haki?. Kauzu tried to stand up, but he couldn't move at all, the pain had him paralyzed. The big creature started to make some noises, trying to communicate with Poison, but she didn't like what he said and responded "It's not going to be your turn to make him suffer, he is made of gas dummy you have nothing to do in here just go" the big beast kept smiling but gave a step back, he staid there, waiting for his owner to do something.
The woman gave some steps closer to Kauzu and asked "How do you want to die?" the marine laughed and whispered "I want to die in someone's arms, not in someone's eyes" a big amount of gas started to move around Kauzu, making the girl give a step back, he gas moved quickly, leaving a purple vortex around the marine "I don't need to see you just to deal any pain to you anymore" the girl snapped her fingers and a big wave of pain hit the marine behind the gas, he shouted and then talked back "I don't care about the pain... Any kind of pain can be ignored"

20Rescuing a friend: Third Wheel Empty Re: Rescuing a friend: Third Wheel Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:22 pm

Kauzu Hatake

Kauzu Hatake

The gas went bigger, but then the vortex disappear, leaving a lot of gas moving, and a big shadow behind that gas, it was Kauzu's favorite technique, his titan.
The marine was standing with both legs, ignoring the black mark on his chest, and ignoring any pain that was moving around his body "What.. What is that?" the woman asked. A big body with 4 arms was moving against her, destroying each tree and each object around him "This?... This is my titan" Kauzu said while walking, the big creature stared at it while it was walking, he just stood thee staring at the big body of gas.
The woman started to run, snapping her fingers again and again, trying to make that man fall, but he was just ignoring it, the man kept walking behind the woman, while she was running "It's over... Why do you keep trying?" the man stretched the giant hand against the girl and when he did, he took her with one hand and then with another one, holding her with both hands. He took a heavy breathing and shouted "Hatsu!" the hands started to shine, and the woman shouted scared, but then the explosion stopped. "What happened...?" the man asked to himself.

21Rescuing a friend: Third Wheel Empty Re: Rescuing a friend: Third Wheel Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:45 pm

Kauzu Hatake

Kauzu Hatake

The big hand stopped, a big creature was punching the gas body, creating explosions each time the hand crashed with the body, but it wasn't feeling any pain. The hands crashed many times against the body, causing many explosions and a big damage to the body, when cracks appeared Kauzu opened his other eye "No! It can't be!" he quickly gave some steps back, and so did the body, the giant hand returned to it's normal position and then moved in front of the giant's body, covering it form the attacks with four arms.
Kauzu was not happy about it, that creature was going to cause many problems.
The marine gave some steps back and so did the body, but the creature was still walking just to attack the giant body. More cracks appeared in the body, and Kauzu was feeling each time more pain, he whispered "Enough..." eh then shouted and opened both arms "Enough!" the body opened it's arms too, moving the creature back, making it fall. Kauzu ran as fast as it could and placed the four arms around the creatures body "It's over... I use to like you, I loved your smile, but it's enough, enjoy heaven"

22Rescuing a friend: Third Wheel Empty Re: Rescuing a friend: Third Wheel Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:58 pm

Kauzu Hatake

Kauzu Hatake

The arms held the big creature, four arms, covering all it's body, they all started to shine and the woman shouted trying to stop him "No! Don't do it!" Kauzu stared at the woman while destroying the creature, a new tear went out of the woman's eye, that made the marine think "She... She suffered a lot... Just because of me" the red haired man laughed "I can't believe it" he then stared at the big body again, many explosions were being created around him, burning it's body, destroying it, but even do, that smile, never disappeared.
The woman started to run against Kauzu, she ran against the big body and jumped against it, the marine smiled and an explosion crashed with the woman, she moved back many meters, rolling in the floor with another burn in her body. She placed her knees on the floor and begged while crying "Please don't... You took the love of my life from me! And now... Now you do this?!... Why?" the marine kept creating explosions and then answered "Because I am a marine, and if a pirate tries to kill a marine, don't expect mercy" the woman kept crying and stared at the bright hands, his last friend was between those hands, dying.

23Rescuing a friend: Third Wheel Empty Re: Rescuing a friend: Third Wheel Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:56 am

Kauzu Hatake

Kauzu Hatake

After some seconds, the girl stopped crying and reacted, took a heavy breathing and stood up, staring at the pair of hands "You said, that any pain can be ignored..." the woman started running against Kauzu, but he took out his trident with one hand, pointing at the girl "Don't try to enter, the explosions will burn your skin and you won't be able to penetrate this armor" the woman didn't answer and kept running while whispering "Any pain can be ignored... Any pain can be ignored..." the hands stopped holding the body, it fell, it was a big skeleton with some pieces of skin and muscle, but it never stopped smiling.
Kauzu took a heavy breathing and smiled "I told you already... Don't try to penetrate this armor, or you will suffer even more" the woman kept running against the marine, but she crashed with the armor.

The woman's body crashed with the gas titan, a big explosion was heard, but she kept running, trying to penetrate the armor... And so she did, her body entered the other body and kept running inside of it "It can't be!" Kauzu thought to himself scared, he was too tired to battle, it was over.

Splatters of blood covered Kauzu's clothe, his face, his weapon. Poison crashed with the weapon, she didn't want to keep suffering "Kauzu..." she whispered, the man placed the woman in the floor and the titan slowly disappeared "Rest in peace Poison" the man whispered while closing her eyes "Any pain can be ignored..." Kauzu didn't hear well what she said, so he asked again "What?" the woman took a heavy breathing while closing her eyes "You once said while we were fighting, that any pain can be ignored"the man took a heavy breathing and whispered back "Yes, I did..." the woman smiled and answered "The pain of a broken heart, can't be ignored, not even with the strongest smile or the strongest heart..." the woman then stopped breathing, and Kauzu placed her in the floor "Rest In Peace"...

After burying both lovers, and the big creature, Kauzu moved, looking for Hiroko, under a tree, he found him. Kauzu took a heavy breathing and moved him, trying to wake him up, and so he did, waking up in front of the marine with no arm, he laughed "Do you need a hand?" he said while laughing.

24Rescuing a friend: Third Wheel Empty Re: Rescuing a friend: Third Wheel Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:26 pm

Tama Z. Tomilin

Tama Z. Tomilin

Kalliope || Tier System wrote:Just for future notice. After you finish a topic, summarize what you did in the topic.

Tier System wrote:Another side note, while we do read the topics we grade; we are looking for if you put an effort in and if something did happen. It makes it easier if you summarize what was accomplished/what you did/etc. I.e:

Actions Committed:
   -Burned down Kalli's Home.
   -Burned down Kouketsu's Home.
   -Burned down Alexa's Home.
   -Burned down Rocket's Home.
   -Burned down Wulfric's Home.
   -Burned down Kalista's Home.
   -Took all their cheese before hand.

- Disturbed the peace! (Your suppose to be a marine!! WHAT IF THEY YOU WERE DOING IT!)
- If Kauzu wins then they have to answer his question, but if they win. They will kill him!
-Kauzu has the upper advantage since he has the gas fruit.
-Kauzu... HIT A GIRL!! AND MADE HER BLEED!! (You should be arrested)
-Then he killed the BOYFRIEND! Nice heartbreak!
-Kauzu found his long lost love HIROKO!!!
-Kauzu defeated Totoro D;
-Kauzu killed Poison
You made me cry in the end. Q.Q Big meanie Marine.

-100,000,000 Rep
-200,000 Beli

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum