Fortunes Folly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Staff

Administrators

You are not connected. Please login or register

RECRUITMENT BOARD

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1RECRUITMENT BOARD Empty RECRUITMENT BOARD Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:31 pm

Zell

Zell

JOIN US AND SMILE THROUGH HELL!

We're looking for anyone who's loyal and willing to do anything to achieve his/her goals.

First: Plain and simple, respect each other. Characters can argue but not members. Just take it to PMs if you got a problem.

Secondly: Posting. Post when you can but don't take the piss. If you do not post for a week without any reason, such as being online and just not posting.

Third: Please use ((OOC: )) tags if you want to tell something to someone, don't combine it with your rp.

GIVING HELLRAISERS HELL

Last edited by Zell on Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:33 am; edited 1 time in total

2RECRUITMENT BOARD Empty Re: RECRUITMENT BOARD Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:15 am

Zell

Zell

All positons are open!

3RECRUITMENT BOARD Empty Re: RECRUITMENT BOARD Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:08 pm

Malik Roberts

Malik Roberts

Hey, I am here to join the Hellfire Pirates. My character's name is Malik J. Roberts. He has eaten the Suna Suna no Mi and is also a Martial Arts. I know we've meet before, but I want to let you know who my character is. I would also like to be the captain First Mate. In other words, I accept the offer you gave me for the position.

4RECRUITMENT BOARD Empty Re: RECRUITMENT BOARD Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:14 pm

Zell

Zell

Malik Roberts wrote:Hey, I am here to join the Hellfire Pirates. My character's name is Malik J. Roberts. He has eaten the Suna Suna no Mi and is also a Martial Arts. I know we've meet before, but I want to let you know who my character is. I would also like to be the captain First Mate. In other words, I accept the offer you gave me for the position.

Welcome aboard! My Second Mate ~

5RECRUITMENT BOARD Empty Re: RECRUITMENT BOARD Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:11 am

Roshu

Roshu

Yo, name's Roshu. Captain Zell here, approached me with an offer to join the crew as your thief. I am a Cinder man who ate the Kaibun Kaibun no mi. Way I see it, fire and ash go pretty well together. As that one guy said in that one book: "I'll be your thief."

((OOC: I'd like to do a meeting or recruitment thread for his recruitment though))

6RECRUITMENT BOARD Empty Re: RECRUITMENT BOARD Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:54 pm

Zell

Zell

Welcome aboard, Matey ~

Yes, we'll have the Recruitment thread.. Do you want something to happen in the thread? Speak your mind... ^^

7RECRUITMENT BOARD Empty Re: RECRUITMENT BOARD Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:59 pm

Zell

Zell

Or if you want, this ongoing thread could be your first appearance thread (?)

https://fortunesfolly.rpg-board.net/t566-hellfire-pirates-emerge

8RECRUITMENT BOARD Empty Re: RECRUITMENT BOARD Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:01 pm

Tama Z. Tomilin

Tama Z. Tomilin

Hello! I would like to join your crew! Although i can join in later. My name is Tama Z. Tomilin. I am currently a Rev. She is a navigator. She has eaten a Zoan fruit which is the golden frog. A golden frog is a very poisonous frog known to the planet earth and hopefully one piece. I can join your crew later if needed! I hope to be apart of your crew int he future though as your navigator!

9RECRUITMENT BOARD Empty Re: RECRUITMENT BOARD Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:52 am

Zell

Zell

Tama Z. Tomilin wrote:Hello! I would like to join your crew! Although i can join in later. My name is Tama Z. Tomilin. I am currently a Rev. She is a navigator. She has eaten a Zoan fruit which is the golden frog. A golden frog is a very poisonous frog known to the planet earth and hopefully one piece. I can join your crew later if needed! I hope to be apart of your crew int he future though as your navigator!

Thank you for your interests. I will reserve that position for you! :D I will wait for you, Tama ~

10RECRUITMENT BOARD Empty Re: RECRUITMENT BOARD Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:58 am

Triatath

Triatath

Hey! Looks as though you are needing a doctor! As a master surgeon myself, I would be happy to oblige. I have eaten the Hōsha Hōsha no mi which allows me to make, control and be immune to radiation however it is not a logia. It as a paramecia. I can cure as many illnesses as you can think of and my fruit can cause some serious destruction such as destroying any biological matter, seeing with x-ray vision and seeing in the dark. I am just finishing off my secondary skill set and waiting for my primary skill set to be reviewed. In the mean time, you may want to reserve a spot for me as the doctor on your ship if you are willing to accept me.

I am also waiting for an admin to confirm my Haki roll as well. It is berserk Heart, just like the captains.

11RECRUITMENT BOARD Empty Re: RECRUITMENT BOARD Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:55 pm

Roshu

Roshu

Hello there! Thanks for your interest in joining the crew. The captain has been having some IRL issues that he's working on taking care of, so we're kind of in a hiatus in terms of crew-plot things. However we are still able to do either socials or tasks individually or with other members of the crew. I'm sure that the captain and rest of crew would be happy to have you join the crew, as well as someone to patch us up after close calls and rough tussles. However until the captain gets back to either say yay or nay on the matter, we are kind of in a limbo. You're free to join or suggest tasks or socials with others in/ soon to be in the crew.

12RECRUITMENT BOARD Empty Re: RECRUITMENT BOARD Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:55 am

Triatath

Triatath

Alright, no problem.

13RECRUITMENT BOARD Empty Re: RECRUITMENT BOARD Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:43 am

Zell

Zell

More crew members needed. Open for registration. ^^

14RECRUITMENT BOARD Empty Re: RECRUITMENT BOARD Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:23 am

Zell

Zell

Triatath wrote:Hey! Looks as though you are needing a doctor! As a master surgeon myself, I would be happy to oblige. I have eaten the Hōsha Hōsha no mi which allows me to make, control and be immune to radiation however it is not a logia. It as a paramecia. I can cure as many illnesses as you can think of and my fruit can cause some serious destruction such as destroying any biological matter, seeing with x-ray vision and seeing in the dark. I am just finishing off my secondary skill set and waiting for my primary skill set to be reviewed. In the mean time, you may want to reserve a spot for me as the doctor on your ship if you are willing to accept me.

I am also waiting for an admin to confirm my Haki roll as well. It is berserk Heart, just like the captains.

I'm sorry for my hiatus. and I really thankful for Roshu's help on answering you. Are you still interested?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum