Fortunes Folly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Staff

Administrators

You are not connected. Please login or register

Baba Yaga

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Baba Yaga Empty Baba Yaga Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:05 pm

Baba Yaga Yupa10
Name:
Youta Shoyumaru
Epithet:
Baba Yaga (THE BOOGEYMAN)
Race:
Human
Sexuality:
Straight

Affiliation:
Guildy
Brawler/Archaeologist

Baba Yaga Yupa_610

Appearance:
The old man known as Youta Shoyumaru, is always seen wearing lots of brown clothing stacked on eachother, his trademark hat with a long feather. His physical aspects are rarely seen, aside from his white mustache and blue eyes.
Hair Color:
White
Eye Color:
Blue
Skin Tone:
Pale
Height:
166cm / 5.446ft / 57.205in
Weight:
66.4 kg / 146.387lb
Tattoo:
N/A

Personality:
The old man with a knack for justice. Although shown to be decisive, steadforward and punishing, he also is a good mentor and role model, playing a key figure in many lives of people, training them in the arts of his fighting style, learning them to be able to defend themselves and guiding others through non-combative means into a peaceful life without regrets. He is a very honorable man, and aside from being proud and all, he is also deemed extremely open by those who were close to him. He speaks his mind freely unless there is no need to do so or otherwise that he would insult one another. He is able to control his emotions. He can be harsh, cold and even ruthless and merciless at times, but most of the time it's for the greater good. In battle, he is able to stay relatively calm in most situations and carefully look at the situation at hand. Also, he has extremely good control of his pain, being able to withstand lethal amounts of damage and pain mixed together, and keep on fighting or doing whatever he wanted to do. A force to be reckoned with, and someone who could clearly be able to step in the shoes of an Admiral possesing the same traits and also being able to know every rule and guideline and therefore passing them through to others.
- Stability
- Honor
Dislikes:
- Anyone or anything related to crime
- Absolute Justice
- People that abuse their rank or authority
Motivations:
Not yet set. He is a man of peace however and one of his motivations is to take out those who do harm to the innocent.
Fears:
- Dying with regrets
- Changing sides to the point where he would be affiliated with 'evil'
- Blindness as he has always been able to see everything around him even with his eyes closed

Inner Lineage:
Spoiler:

Writing Sample: No Devil Fruit, so I suppose I can leave this open.

Last edited by Youta on Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:11 pm; edited 7 times in total

2Baba Yaga Empty Re: Baba Yaga Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:26 am

biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin
APPROVE ME

3Baba Yaga Empty Re: Baba Yaga Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:40 am

Adrian

Adrian
Founder
Founder

You literally just made the Byakugan. You couldn't even rename it? I mean technically as an inner lineage it's fine, but I do believe this lineage is noteworthy enough to sacrifice an Outer Lineage due to its combat use.

EDIT: Also, I'd prefer it if you came up with a more unique inner lineage.

4Baba Yaga Empty Re: Baba Yaga Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:26 pm

Ah, I see that you think that I lack creativity indirectly.
Well, do not be mistaken, Byakugan is japanese for White Eye and therefore I used that name.
Anyhow, lets get rid of that outer lineage and adapt the byakugan.

Also, for Haki, I'd like the Angelic Grace I rolled, please. c:

5Baba Yaga Empty Re: Baba Yaga Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:29 pm

Adrian

Adrian
Founder
Founder

The issue isn't your creativity, the issue is that you are ripping off the Byakugan from Naruto. This has a distinct similarity to it. People borrow from series all the time, which is fine. It isn't just the name. It's the seeing through walls, it's seeing through bodies, the 360 degree hawk-vision. I'm not denying it out-right, I'm just going to discuss it with staff.

6Baba Yaga Empty Re: Baba Yaga Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:38 pm

Adrian

Adrian
Founder
Founder

Alright I'll go ahead and say it's fine. But I would rather see members not rip off a series and make a carbon copy.

Approved.

7Baba Yaga Empty Re: Baba Yaga Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:39 pm

I'd like to add to this that I thought of enhanced eyesight before making this character, and after watching some Naruto I found Hiashi Hyuga, which were both the best possible faceclaim and had special eyes.

I didn't ripoff anything.

8Baba Yaga Empty Re: Baba Yaga Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:56 pm

Adrian

Adrian
Founder
Founder

I'm not going to sit here and hear you claim you didn't rip off Byakugan because it clearly has some of the same abilities.

Also, you cannot EVER track mach-speed, please remove the last sentence entirely. This inner lineage is too powerful with the ability to track bullets with just your eyes. ALSO. When a profile is approved, which I did not move as I was busy, you are NOT supposed to make changes.

EDIT: Also, it's odd that it says you last edited it at 2:38 when the time is different now, and it changed after I posted approval?

9Baba Yaga Empty Re: Baba Yaga Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:18 am

I changed my name..

10Baba Yaga Empty Re: Baba Yaga Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:44 am

Kalliope

Kalliope
Founder
Founder

Adrian wrote:I'm not going to sit here and hear you claim you didn't rip off Byakugan because it clearly has some of the same abilities.

Also, you cannot EVER track mach-speed, please remove the last sentence entirely. This inner lineage is too powerful with the ability to track bullets with just your eyes. ALSO. When a profile is approved, which I did not move as I was busy, you are NOT supposed to make changes.

EDIT: Also, it's odd that it says you last edited it at 2:38 when the time is different now, and it changed after I posted approval?

Ikaika wrote:I changed my name..

Alright. Let get this stuff sort out.

Adrian

-When profile is approved, please move it in approved section or lock the topic, so person can't edit the thread. Or don't approve it at all.

Ikaika

-I added in your Haki

- If you did edit the post after it was approved, please don't do that again. (If edits need to be made contact a staff member), but this was still registration area.

Also, owners of the Tasikhav are also able to read a name written on a fired bullet. Aside from being able to track mach-speed objects with ease, they are able to see minuscule objects that would be blind to the normal eye.

-The part of your inner lineage above that I quoted. Delete that part or get a new lineage.

11Baba Yaga Empty Re: Baba Yaga Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:45 pm

Wulfric Von'Funk

Wulfric Von'Funk

I would like to add to Kalliope's post that we lso feel that you should reword your inner lineage. Basically, it reads nearly word for word from the wiki. We don't mind the idea of what you're going for, but try to make it more of your own please.

12Baba Yaga Empty Re: Baba Yaga Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:01 pm

Bump.
The only thing ''word for word from the wiki'' was to see through solid screens and smokescreens, so your post was unneeded for, Wulfric.

13Baba Yaga Empty Re: Baba Yaga Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:22 pm

Wulfric Von'Funk

Wulfric Von'Funk

Your previous lineage was very similar to what it was in the wiki plus or minus a few words. We all felt the same way, so it was needed, I am sorry.

As for your current Lineage. It is too close to one of the aspects of Hao haki. Also as it is written, it seems like it forces people to be stunned. We do not allow anything that forces people into something like that. I believe you will have to come up with something else.

Addressing the previous lineage again, we did not have a problem with the eye sight increase, range, even the smoke screen and seeing through walls, we just wanted you to edit the description a bit so it wasn't so similar.

14Baba Yaga Empty Re: Baba Yaga Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:45 am

Bump

15Baba Yaga Empty Re: Baba Yaga Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:45 pm

Wulfric Von'Funk

Wulfric Von'Funk

To keep with the way we have things. Please lower the attacks you are allowed to avoid once per turn to equal or lesser tiers from 1 tier higher.

16Baba Yaga Empty Re: Baba Yaga Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:47 pm

Wulfric Von'Funk

Wulfric Von'Funk

Baba Yaga Approved

Need one more approval

17Baba Yaga Empty Re: Baba Yaga Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:50 pm

Ryandurbur

Ryandurbur

Baba Yaga Approved

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]