Fortunes Folly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Staff

Administrators

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shi no umarekawari, Kurushimi

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Shi no umarekawari, Kurushimi Empty Shi no umarekawari, Kurushimi Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:32 pm

Kauzu Hatake

Kauzu Hatake

Equipment Name: Shi no umarekawari, Kurushimii
Tier: 4
Type: Weapon, Sword
Equipment Significance:  Kurushimi is one of the 3 reincarnations that Kauzu uses (The three reincarnations are weapons made to kill, powerful weapons that can be very dangerous when used by evil hands), this one was the first reincarnation he used, and now he has given it new powers with a devil fruit.
Description: This reincarnation is a sword with a very strong ability, it can be used as a sword and a whip.
The sword can be activated with gas, that is why Kauzu is one of the only persons in the world that can use his real power.
When someone activates the power, it transforms into a whipe, his blades separate of each other becoming a 7 meters long whip.
The sword is made of Iron, a strong Iron hard and sharp enough to break through a rock with one slow slice, it reaches a 1.40 meters long.
Sword:
It works like this, but it starts as the weapon above:
Weakness:
-Even if the sword has a mechanism that makes it a better sword, at the moment the sword becomes a whip, it can't return to it's normal state until the next post, and cannot turn into whip at the same post and the next post the sword transforms into it's normal form.
Strength:
-The sword has a very rare mechanism, giving the user an ability that not any weapon posses, the ability to become a whip with out any devil fruit, being two weapons in one with a deadly combination when used correctly.
Cost: Free, my second tier 4 weapon.

Last edited by Kauzu Hatake on Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:29 pm; edited 9 times in total

2Shi no umarekawari, Kurushimi Empty Re: Shi no umarekawari, Kurushimi Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:16 pm

Kalliope

Kalliope
Founder
Founder

Shi no umarekawari, Kurushimi Approved

3Shi no umarekawari, Kurushimi Empty Re: Shi no umarekawari, Kurushimi Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:51 pm

Kalliope

Kalliope
Founder
Founder

Approved, but keep in mind if when your sword is in fruit mode it won't be able to harm/interact with tangible objects/beings.

Kauzu Hatake wrote:
Equipment Name: Shi no umarekawari, Kurushimii
Tier: 4
Type: Weapon, Sword
Equipment Significance:  Kurushimi is one of the 3 reincarnations that Kauzu uses (The three reincarnations are weapons made to kill, powerful weapons that can be very dangerous when used by evil hands), this one was the first reincarnation he used, and now he has given it new powers with a devil fruit.
Description: This reincarnation is a sword with a very strong ability, it can be used as a sword and a whip.
The sword can be activated with gas, that is why Kauzu is one of the only persons in the world that can use his real power.
When someone activates the power, it transforms into a whipe, his blades separate of each other becoming a 10 meters long whip.
The sword is made of Iron, a strong Iron hard and sharp enough to break through a rock with one slow slice, it reaches a 1.40 meters long.
Shi no umarekawari, Kurushimi Perfil10
It works like this, but it starts as the weapon above:
Cost: Free, my second tier 4 weapon.

Equipment Ability: Kuroso Kuroso no Mi
Equipment Ability Range: Medium Range
Equipment Ability Cool-down: Duration: 4 Posts. Cool-Down: 6 Posts.
Equipment Ability Description: By using the abilities of the Kuroso Kuroso no Mi (Cross cross fruit), the sword can activate it's fruit mode, where it get the ability to pass through anything the user want's it to ignore, acting like if they were ghosts or just a piece of air.
Ability Strength:
-The opponent won't know when those the weapon enters to it's fruit mode until the user uses it for something.
Ability Weaknesses:
-The sword cannot be ignoring more than three objects at the same time, meaning that if it crashes with a shield while crashing with a tree and a person, any other object touching it will feel the weapon, and that is how it can be stopped.

4Shi no umarekawari, Kurushimi Empty Re: Shi no umarekawari, Kurushimi Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:32 pm

Adrian

Adrian
Founder
Founder

Alright so, this fruit needs to be registered first. It will become part of the list, and as for the ability will it pass through any and all defenses if someone wore armor? I assume it won't pass through sea-stone armor though.

5Shi no umarekawari, Kurushimi Empty Re: Shi no umarekawari, Kurushimi Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:52 pm

Adrian

Adrian
Founder
Founder

I'm going to have to deny this because we needed to implement a rule about feeding weapons fruit. It can potentially make them too powerful, like this, due to the custom ability. I apologize, you may do this if you save the beli for it.

6Shi no umarekawari, Kurushimi Empty Re: Shi no umarekawari, Kurushimi Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:34 am

Kauzu Hatake

Kauzu Hatake

Then, should I receive back my money from my fruit?

7Shi no umarekawari, Kurushimi Empty Re: Shi no umarekawari, Kurushimi Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:52 am

Ryandurbur

Ryandurbur

Yea. If they make you give this up, we'll make sure you get your beli back from your fruit.

8Shi no umarekawari, Kurushimi Empty Re: Shi no umarekawari, Kurushimi Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:10 am

Kauzu Hatake

Kauzu Hatake

OKay, I already edited the weapon, so I think it's ready

9Shi no umarekawari, Kurushimi Empty Re: Shi no umarekawari, Kurushimi Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:18 am

Adrian

Adrian
Founder
Founder

If you DID buy a devil fruit, you can always pick something else. Otherwise, this just needs reformat into a regular weapon and reduce the length growth to 7-8 meters and you'll be good.

10Shi no umarekawari, Kurushimi Empty Re: Shi no umarekawari, Kurushimi Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:57 pm

Kauzu Hatake

Kauzu Hatake

Took me a while but finally finished ^^

11Shi no umarekawari, Kurushimi Empty Re: Shi no umarekawari, Kurushimi Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:49 pm

Wulfric Von'Funk

Wulfric Von'Funk

The length it can extend needs to be lowered to 7-8 meters not 10

12Shi no umarekawari, Kurushimi Empty Re: Shi no umarekawari, Kurushimi Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:35 am

Kauzu Hatake

Kauzu Hatake

Did it work?...

13Shi no umarekawari, Kurushimi Empty Re: Shi no umarekawari, Kurushimi Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:00 pm

Kalliope

Kalliope
Founder
Founder

When someone activates the power, it transforms into a whipe, his blades separate of each other becoming a 10 meters long whip.

They want you to lower that to 7-8 meters.^

14Shi no umarekawari, Kurushimi Empty Re: Shi no umarekawari, Kurushimi Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:30 pm

Kauzu Hatake

Kauzu Hatake

Thought you were talking about something else... Edited

15Shi no umarekawari, Kurushimi Empty Re: Shi no umarekawari, Kurushimi Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:33 pm

Wulfric Von'Funk

Wulfric Von'Funk

Approval #1/2

16Shi no umarekawari, Kurushimi Empty Re: Shi no umarekawari, Kurushimi Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:48 pm

Adrian

Adrian
Founder
Founder

Approved.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum