Fortunes Folly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Staff

Administrators

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cutting the Waterfall | NK - Closed

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

15Cutting the Waterfall | NK - Closed - Page 2 Empty Re: Cutting the Waterfall | NK - Closed Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:21 am

Jensen

Jensen

Feeling the ground rumble, Jensen peered over to the massive force the leading Marine output. Shocked, he was caught by surprise when a hammer slammed against his face. Stumbling to his feet, he prepared his blades for defense as marines began to storm him. Dodging and weaving, he swiped his blades through their bodies just to slay them. As he began to slow down from his wounds, the marines began to shout about his monstrous resistance to pain and damage. From the roofs he noticed snipers preparing a heavy object of sorts with a spear-like projectile being reeled in. Harpoon guns. Oh my..no! Jensen quickly dashed towards Shunji, hacking away at the marines that stood in his way but being abruptly stopped by a pair of heavy lancers. "SHUNJI! SHUNJI WE HAVE TO RUN!" As he deflected the lances, he felt his counter attack being interrupted by a loud bang and a heavy object impaling him and slamming into the ground. "Shit...Shit..." Jensen tried crawling as the marines began to laugh at him. His left hand was pinned by a smaller harpoon as well as his right hand. "Oi, the demon's down! Time to take the devil!" "SHUNJI! Gah..." Losing his sense of pain immunity, there was a brief moment of complete torture as he felt it well up within. Immobilized by his wounds and the fact the harpoons pinned him down, he wondered how Shunji would deal with being alone.

Looking at his hands while pinned to the ground, Jensen saw the split flesh as he tried forcing them from the ground with the harpoon. A peeling noise convinced him to stop as he worsened the wounds A group of marines grabbed the harpoons and kept them in his body but released them from the ground. As soon as they brought him to a stand, he smacked two to impale their heads and kill them instantly, forcing them around a third marine and hugging the marine in the heart with the larger harpoon. Feeling tension on his back, he was forced into a drag as something reeled him in. A larger group of marines entangled him with steel chain, raising their weapons in triumph. "FUCK YOU! SHUNJI! SET IT ALL ABLAZE! Shit..damn filth taking me. My wounds...my body...my..." staring down, he noticed that what impaled him was sticking out of his stomach, large and thick with ichor drowning it. "NOO!" being pinned down now by hands, he felt blunt weapons strike him several times. Looking over to the remaining 30-40 marines surrounding Shunji, he was worried that the dream that he submerged himself in was already coming to end. No. I can do this. I can survive. I can survive. I can kill them. I will kill them all.

16Cutting the Waterfall | NK - Closed - Page 2 Empty Re: Cutting the Waterfall | NK - Closed Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:50 am

Lazarus

Lazarus

Shunji: I think I've seen quite enough of this.

Henna: Give up kid. I'm not bluffing, these marines are some of the best trained in the East Blue, some sent from HQ themselves to be place under my harsh training. Give me your best shot.

As the marine closed in, Shunji placed his hands to the ground and shot a bolt of plasma into the surface, erupting out a web of plasma which burned the marines to crisps. The smell of the human bodies cooking in the extremely hot temperatures made Henna cover her nose from the vile smell. Henna dashed through the cracks that had no plasma, smacking her sea stone mace downwards. Shunji tried to move but was immobile in the center of the web, also, his Red Star ability was beginning to send his body into a cold star state. Using his matter to shift to the side, escaping the mace's gigantic girth, Shunji rolled onto the ground, cancelling his Starry Web. Before he knew it, the sound of the sea stone mace ripping into the pirate captain's flesh brought a sick joy to all the remaining marines in attendance. Shunji's body had entered the Cold Star State and his body was now three times his body weight. Shunji began to shiver, not out of fear but the immense cold that now covered his body. His skin became flaky, concealed in a thin line of ice, the hypothermia kicked in, though the temperatures that day were well over the 30's. Henna wasted no time, she continuously smacked the sapphire haired rebel multiple times with her sea stone mallet under his blood trickled into the ground. Shunji couldn't feel any of it, his body was so numb, all he could feel was the slight warmth of the blood that now escaped his body, bathing him in a pool of his own blood.

Henna: It's over kid.

Shunji: Damn... I thought I had more time-

Shunji was wrapped in a plethora of sea stone chains, which Henna's underlings brought so timely. Among them, was Butch and Bully, their eyes glowed with a sense of gratification. Bully pulled his musket and placed it to Shunji's head.

Bully: I should kill you now.... In the name of my father-

His finger earnest on the trigger, Butch stopped him.

Butch: Look around at his destruction Bully. He needs to be judged by the world and our laws. Impel Down will do him some justice.

Butch and Billy lifted up Shunji, looking him directly into his eyes.

Butch: Can your beloved eyes of Zion help you now?

Shunji: The hate you harbor towards me... One day you'll see, it's all a chain reaction. Your system is-

Henna smacked Shunji out their hands with a her mace once again, the man was now unconcious.

Henna: Ensign Bully and Butch! Load him on the ship! We'll round up the rest of his crew later. Let's go boys, we have the Zion Eyes in our grasp.

Henna walked over to Jensen, slamming her foot into his crotch.

Henna: Don't think I forgot about you either punk. Slaying civilians in broad daylight. I'm going to torture the hell out of you once we get back to my chambers, I'll maybe even cut off those prized hands of yours, what's a swordsman without his hands!? Ha! It'll be hilarious to watch. Don't worry though, your friend over their is going to get the brunt of the beatings. Today, the marines stand strong.

17Cutting the Waterfall | NK - Closed - Page 2 Empty Re: Cutting the Waterfall | NK - Closed Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:03 pm

Jensen

Jensen

Jensen clenched his teeth as he resisted the beatings given to him, losing focus of the world around him as he used brute force to toss the marines around him away as he stumbled to a stand. Barely standing straight, blood oozed from his body as his blood lust took over his mind. "I. Will. Fucking KILL YOU ALL! You think we're done? You think this is the end? I...I'm going to kill your allies." One step. "I'm going to kill your friends." Two more steps. "I'm going kill your family." Daring to get close to Henna, "And that is when I'll kill you." And then he lost it, falling to his knees, the loss of blood being too much but still Henna decided to kick him into a tumble, rolling on back to a group of marines. The true demon had shown its fangs, and it was looking grim - for who was unknown. [i]Shunji...Someone will come for us. They'll heal us...We'll escape, right? We'll win, right? Shunji...Please show me that joining you is a worthy cause. Coughing up blood, Jensen spoke a last few words before falling unconscious, "I do not remember killing a civilian. I remember killing a dishonorable man."

18Cutting the Waterfall | NK - Closed - Page 2 Empty Re: Cutting the Waterfall | NK - Closed Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:08 pm

Lazarus

Lazarus

Henna: My family members? HA! I have none of those. Everyone I've ever loved is dead. Put into early graves by disgusting pirates such like yourselves. My mother a needle worker and my father a marine. Died at sea to some pirate who caught him with a cheap shot. My family burned to the steak by a pirate we know praise as a Shichibukai... Honor... What would a dirty pirate know about honor? Justice. Justice lies in the hands of those who protect this world everyday. Look at that kid, once a proud loved solider in his country's army, now a pirate on these seas. Murdering his own King, murdering all of those spectators in the arena, and where's the honor in that? Cobalt and Stone, they all trained in the service with me and because of this blue haired brat, they are dead. I was always better than them but they were fine men. He's met his maker and soon you shall.  The burning down of marines bases and killing of personnel, my good friend Stone... His wife weeps at home... Where's the justice in that? Senryu's students now have no master to teach them? His daughter no father to comfort and guide her, his wife now turns in her grave... Tell... me-

Henna picked up Jensen and Shunji walking towards the ship.

Henna: Where's the honor in that?

19Cutting the Waterfall | NK - Closed - Page 2 Empty Re: Cutting the Waterfall | NK - Closed Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:50 pm

Kalliope

Kalliope
Founder
Founder

The Following Topic has been read, review & approved. Locking Thread. Since this leading into another topic. I just list the rewards for both topics in the 'Trouble on the High Seas!'. Don't forget to add this thread in your timeline.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum