Fortunes Folly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Staff

Administrators

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cutting the Waterfall | NK - Closed

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Cutting the Waterfall | NK - Closed Empty Cutting the Waterfall | NK - Closed Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:40 pm

Jensen

Jensen

Inhale. One. Two. Three. Four. Exhale. One. Two. Three. Four. Repeat. Jensen had focused his mind as his left hand fondled the hilt of his blade, Kanjo while his right hand kept a good hold of the scabbard's shaft. The flow of things had surrounded him, such as the pot-ground plants or the flicker of cloth from a nearby restaurant's tables. To his opposite, facing him, an opponent imitating the same maneuver as the two demonstrated the art of iaido. While the man in front of Jensen had beaming eyes towards his foe, Jensen had kept his closed. He was an artist of awareness, as well as a musician of the blade. Tilting the blade to aim past the man's shoulder, there was a double-flash along with sparks and a stream of blood. Jensen had aimed his blade just right, while the man felt his blade deflect from the swipe of the Drifter's. The man tumbled backwards, letting out a howl of pain before gripping his shoulder and dropping his blade. "GAH! Drifter, your blade is that of the demons!" Jensen stood, flicking the blood off his blade before pressing it against the scabbard's hole. Sliding upwards, he shifted his blade to sheath it, clicking it shut. Awaiting the man to stand, he looked down at the slowly forming pool of blood. "I am merciless to those who refrain from speaking to their blade; the only family most people have left and you ignore it."

The man looked at the Drifter with confusion, stumbling to his feet and writhing in pain. "But...I've respected my blade for all these years-" "WHAT is its name?" "What?" "What is the name of your blade?" "It....It has no name." Jensen looked at the man in disgust, as a crowd started to gather. Tilting his blade down, his face twisted with anger. "Worse than what I assumed, the lack of speech reverberating is because it has no soul - you have not taken the time to give it part of your's. Despicable." And in a flash, the ebony wood sliding from its scabbard and catching the unbalanced man by surprise, a trail of blood climbing up his body and splitting open the frontal part of his body. Ichor poured out from the wound, tearing the wind from the man's throat and a choking noise keeping him speechless. Falling to his knees, the man took his last gaze into Jensen's face before an arm extended from his abdomen and gripped the man's throat. Clenching harder, he brought his blade up before bringing it down and stopping just before contact. "You are to give up the life of a swordsman, keep these wounds as the reminder you need." releasing the man, he cast away his extra arm and sheathed his blade. Jensen turned and walked away, the stranger's blood filling in the lines of the cobblestone ground. Two blades rested on the ground, the Drifter picking them up and tying them with his first blade, creating a grouping of three blades. Wandering into a pub, he resumed casual life, taking on the persona of someone lacking hardship and filled with joy as he drank with those who populated the pub.

Last edited by Jensen on Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:20 am; edited 1 time in total

2Cutting the Waterfall | NK - Closed Empty Re: Cutting the Waterfall | NK - Closed Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:07 am

Lazarus

Lazarus

Sitting on the sidelines as the fight played out, Shunji was fresh off the boat, visiting the East Blue to bury a special sacrament that belonged to his mother. She had met his Father in Logue Town over a decade ago and he thought it fitting for him to relive the some of the excitement and novelty that comes with being in the city of beginnings, a name deemed by travelers over the years. The man's rants about blades speaking to him sparked his interests, the concept of weapons having a soul of sorts disregarded principles of his faith and that peculiarity is what drew Shunji to sit at the man's table and say with a broad smile on his face.

Shunji: How do you know that your sword actually has a voice and your not just deranged?

Shunji waited in anticipation for the man's response, signalling for a bottle of rum to the barkeep, he took the mug off the tray, pouring his own drink. Searching his pockets for a cigarette, he began spark his lighter.

Crowd: That man's Shunji Z. Wraith... The big time North Blue Rookie.... He has a bounty of over 40,000,000 last time we heard... Damn, why's he here in Logue Town?

3Cutting the Waterfall | NK - Closed Empty Re: Cutting the Waterfall | NK - Closed Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:49 pm

Jensen

Jensen

Jensen had been taken by the force of another, one that wasn't dull or mixed within the crowd...someone who was willing to stand up and speak out against the truth of all blades. No one could understand how a smith feels about the nature of weaponry, a common inconsideration for the order of creation. He frowned upon being asked the question, looking towards the man as the three hilts supported his resting arm. "If you were a forger like I, you'd know and understand. The soul is created upon the forging of the blade, and it can be lost as passion is lost." Jensen didn't craft the blades Muramasa and Masamune, nor did he craft Kanjo, but he experienced their might in the hands of his parents. The passion of wielding a blade is required to keep it strong and living. Jensen had taught one person a lesson about the necessity of showing one's blade love. "This isn't a feeling of derangement - many other forgers knows this feeling as well. The most skilled of forgers create blades of wondrous power. For example, I admit to wielding a blade made by the legendary Masamune. As well as a blade made by the legendary Muramasa. They are alive through my passion, I keep them going because the death of their previous masters is a sign of detriment. Like dogs, they are not mere pets they are beings requiring love and care and are thrown into despair when their owner fades. " Putting his hands around the hilts of the two blades, he slowly removed them from their scabbard and revealed their beauty.

Jensen has studied blades for quite sometime, and while he was not a superior fighter to many of the world around him, he came to firmly understand what it was like to be honored with the ownership of such blades and the punishment for the lack of appreciation. Kanjo has come close to killing him in the era of his ignorance, but those lessons taught him the rules of a smith and the rules of a samurai. Being taught by his father and then finishing training with the ronin wandering Shimotsuki, he has gain an ability well above the common citizen. While the person before him was probably quite stronger, he was still ready to protect the truth of such weaponry. "I cannot speak of other weapons, I know only of the bladed spectrum. More specifically, I can especially describe to you the aspects of swords. The weaker blades are all crafted with repeated, mechanical thought. These blades are crafted with love, hate, anger, frustration, intention, and care above all. Any emotion is used, but it is always applied to passion and the blade isn't disregarded; it isn't just some golem for the smith to rule. The blade is thought about as if it is a unique entity...and that is when it becomes one. It may be genderless, but the craft is my lover. Have I given a sufficient answer Shunji Z. Wraith?" he let the sunlight of the area reflect upon the blades, spinning them in place, one clockwise and the other counter-clockwise, catching the tips in the tip of the scabbard, sheathing them slowly and artistically.

4Cutting the Waterfall | NK - Closed Empty Re: Cutting the Waterfall | NK - Closed Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:25 pm

Lazarus

Lazarus

Shunji grinned widely.

Shunji: That's most lively answer anyone has ever given me in a while. This ocean is filled with all sorts. However, as a man of the faith, I know very well in believing in things this worlds small scope can not explain. However, maybe the way I posed that question was a tad rude... You know my name, but I don't know yours. Shunji Z. Wraith, to be formally introduced and you are?

The rum came to the table and Shunji had already had a cigarette in his mouth. Taking a deep intake of the nicotine filled smoke, his lugs expanded, contracting to expanding to the ever so familiar movement of his cancerous habit. Balancing the cigarette in his mouth, he watched the man babble on about his katana, which was intriguing to him, never yet had anyone spoke of weaponry with so much enthusiasm.

Shunji: A unique entity that becomes one with it's owner. It sounds like my batons over here. I've had them since I joined the Army of Lvneel oh so long ago it seems. They've sort of been my partner for a while now, so to me, it doesn't sound also farfetched. I just wanted to hear the reason behind your madness as they would say.

Shunji separated the two pouring glasses. Titling the rum into the vessels, he slid one towards the swordsman, lifting up his own and taking a sip.

Shunji: Hey. You ever think you could change the world?

5Cutting the Waterfall | NK - Closed Empty Re: Cutting the Waterfall | NK - Closed Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:55 pm

Jensen

Jensen

Jensen smirked back at the man, who - as expected - did not know the name of the forger who spoke with such passion. He pointed a thumb at his chest with confidence, exclaiming, "I am Geoff Jensen. Someday, I'll be the Paragon of Weaponry this world needs. To teach love, affection for those that are so willing to cut down our enemies. To replicate Muramasa and Masamune's work within one sword. Equality. Balance." Smoothly flicking his body around he wrapped his foot around a stool and slid it under his rump as he instinctively rocked backwards, leaning on the stool but rocking forward to prevent falling. Resting his hands over his thighs, he smiled devilishly. "I'm a pirate, because freedom will be the only thing that unbinds me from the rules of society. If I make a demon blade, that is on me. If I make a blade of holy proportions, that is on me. If it can cut through heaven and hell, I will claim responsibility. I am not nameless...or I will not be - whichever." He shrugged during the last portion of his rant, taking the rum and slamming it down. Immune to the burn, he felt its quality tickle at his taste buds, allowing him to enjoy it fully. Then the question came...could he change the world? His whole tone changed from giddy to grim.

"Yes." he paused for a moment, summoning his deep thought about his goal and role for society while standing outside of it. "Society is not for me. But I will nurture and care for it in the most unorthodox of ways. Catering to the weaponry we abuse. Catering to the tools of destruction, giving them happiness and love and joy and washing away the feelings of uselessness. I am here to create, refurbish, repair, manage and maintain the integrity of life...and what gives death." Jensen waved over a server, his eyes containing an emotion of despair and understanding over the importance of life and death. "I'm going to need something stronger than rum." he said, looking at the server before he hurried on off. "I am a forger of death, Shunji. The smiths of this world are curators of war, destruction, death, and abuse. We allow you people to abuse what we create. We allow ourselves to abuse what we or others create. But we try to change - the heat of battle keeps calling our attention away from them though." the server brought some liquor, Jensen replacing rum with it and taking a shot. "So yes, I believe I can. I have to. I have to change our ways, and while I'm not the only one with this opinion over the art of the sword or any art that is similar, I am surely one of few to try and make more feel appreciation. That man in the square was cut down because of his insolence that he was superior, yet he gave no care to his blade. It had no name, and while I don't know what Masamune or Muramasa named these blades I do know they carry the names of their creators. I have to name them when we agree mutually I am their master. I need their respect, I will not just abuse them as another rusty tool, they are so much more. But..." Jensen looked away for a moment. "There is always more than one reason..."

6Cutting the Waterfall | NK - Closed Empty Re: Cutting the Waterfall | NK - Closed Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:44 am

Lazarus

Lazarus

Shunji watched as the man talked about his reasons for being a forger and his own sense of mission on these seas. Sipping the rum, he lit himself another cigarette.

Shunji: A blade that can cut through heaven and hell, now that sounds like something I'd be willing to see one day. Stronger than rum, Saki it is!

Shunji whistled to the barkeep and ordered a jug of Saki for the man to partake in. He wasn't much of a Saki lover himself but when in Rome, Shunji thought and poured himself a glass. The smooth cherry blossom aroma from the bottle told Shunji's senses that this drink had body for sure, it had to be stored for quite a while.

Shunji: You seem so at peace with your mission. I am a man of God and a pirate at the same time. The lines of my religion or blurred constantly on these seas. Stealing, murder and destruction, I've been exposed to all the elements on this sea but that's what excites me. Everyday I wake up and another adventure awaits me. I want to turn this world on it's back, hence why I asked you that question. Usually, when I ask that, people either laugh or tell me it's impossible. Do you believe in demons Jensen? When I was younger, their was a kid I knew, his name was Tiger. He was possessed by a demon of greed. All he wanted was power, a demon birthed of his father's need to spoil him. I've watched this man murder innocent people, steal women from their husbands for his own sick pleasure and watch him have infants in line for his position of power killed. As a priest, I couldn't just watch these injustices, so I began to plan and this world labelled me a criminal. I say all of this to say, you have a fine goal Jensen. I know I want to save the world but I don't know exactly how yet but you do. If my baton's could speak, I wonder what they'd say to me, Jishi-Jishi. There's one thing I'm sure of though, I'll need a crew.

Shunji's cigarette had ran out and he finished off another shot of the Saki, starting to feel a bit giddy headed.

7Cutting the Waterfall | NK - Closed Empty Re: Cutting the Waterfall | NK - Closed Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:33 am

Jensen

Jensen

Jensen smirked at the man, strong against the alcohol he has held within his body and resilient to its effects. He leaned back in his stool, balancing on less than four legs as he began to get comfortable. When the man clearly implied he needed someone to join him, he was ready to accept the offer albeit excitingly. "I'd surely love to-" CRASH! A burst of sawdust and dirt enveloped the room rapidly, chips of wood flying everywhere as a whirling ax came soaring for the Drifter's head. Flicking his wrist, he unsheathed his sword in time to be sent soaring backwards by it clashing with the flying weapon. From the cloud of dust that shrouded the newly formed entrance to the pub, three thugs had appeared. The middle thug extended his arm, a symbol glowing on his palm as the ax flew back into his hand, another ax in his other hand. The pair of axes had a wicked shape to their blades, almost as if they were purposed for slopped finishers. The thug on the left rested a uchigatana on his shoulder and the thug on the right was seemingly trying to appear as some sort of duelist with a pair of jian. "Oi! Gypsy, I heard you cut down my brother in the square! I outta split y'r head!" Jensen smiled, brushing himself off and sheathing his blade. He stretched a little bit, seemingly unworried.

"Well, well. I don't think I have to worry about three thugs claiming to know how to swing properly." the thugs just laughed as they shifted to allow a hulking monster of a person in, who held an iron ball with a chain around his arm. "Pheee...Phi...Pho...Phum. I smell the fear of a fragile one!" Jensen looked at the monstrous beast, wondering what he was going to do about the tiny giant that came into the pub. He was at least 8 meters tall, hardly fitting in the pub at all. Rearing back, the monster prepared to flail his arm and when he did, the iron ball soared towards the Drifter who dashed and tumbled over the bar. The iron ball made a huge explosion like when the pub had its wall destroyed, dirt filling the area once more. Shrouded by the dirt, Jensen tumbled yet again over the bar, dashing before mounting onto the monster. Taking two hands, he would envelope them around the handles of Kanjo and Muramasa, flicking his wrist in a way that allowed a smooth unsheathing of the blades through the flesh of the monster's chest. As the monster went to punch with his free hand, Jensen turned his chest after tossing his blade into the air, an arm extending to grasp the blade as the blade and fist collided. Using the monster's own force, he saw as fingers slid to the ground but the Drifter was indeed sent through the pub as another explosion of sawdust and dirt occurred. Looking over to Shunji as he took a step from the small crater formed around his mass, he lifted his blades with his real arms and spoke, "I think I'm going to need a little help." the monster yelped in unison with Jensen's words, blood oozing from his hand. "OHHH!!! My hand!" spoke the deep-voiced, yet childish in tone, monster.

8Cutting the Waterfall | NK - Closed Empty Re: Cutting the Waterfall | NK - Closed Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:43 am

Lazarus

Lazarus

Finishing off the last bit of Saki in his cup, Shunji stood up stumbling at first and grabbed onto his batons.

Jensen: I think I'm going to need a little help.

The paladin could see why, the bulky 8 meter tall monster drooled all over the tavern's floor making involuntary noises every few seconds as he planned his next sadistic attack. The behemoth rushed towards Jensen attempting to pick him up and slam him into the floor. The heavy foot steps of the monster echoed through the hollow frame of the tavern as he closed in.

Shunji: Red Star!

Using streams of plasma to propel his body in front of the huge moving mass, Shunji positioned his fingers as if they were guns and fired off a series of star bullets towards the attacker. The plasma ripped through the man's thick skin, two of which pieced his knee cap, rendering his scope of attacks back to mid-range and long distance, his feet were out of commission for a while. One of the men at the door, hopped over the giant, using him as a launch pad to dash towards the blue haired pirates, Shunji shifted to the side and began to clash with the second assailant who seemed to be quite skilled in swordplay.

Gerard: Enough of the games! I Gerard of the Flashing Blade Style and School shall be your opponent! Master Senryu! Just stand by the door and watch as I defeat these scum sir.

Shunji: Scum huh?

Shunji shifted his body behind the man, using his increased agility, and fired two shots into the man's shoulder.

Shunji: Jishi-Jishi. Trouble always seems to find me.

Techniques:

9Cutting the Waterfall | NK - Closed Empty Re: Cutting the Waterfall | NK - Closed Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:09 pm

Jensen

Jensen

Jensen watched as the man made quick work of the beast before him, bringing the monster to his knees as another one of the "swordsman"'s brother's allies attacked Shunji. Smirking, he cracked his neck before sheathing both of his blades, closing his eyes as he walked forward. Opening from his forehead, he activated his Jungle Eye. The meaty giant's arm came flailing, Jensen using his precognitive abilities to tumble forward, keeping his body elevated using his arms as the giant's attack missed. Springing to his feet, he continued walking forward as his main eyes kept closed. Placing his hand around the hilt of Muramasa, he used his other hand to handle the scabbard firmly. In elegance, Jensen stood in front of the trembling giant who bled from many places. "I no longer need to see your horrendous nature, Giant. I don't need to see you with the eyes you don't deserve. Just feel the grace of that which can slice hell; it shall open the gates for you. It...he...Muramasa." Springing upward, Jensen summoned a blindingly fast, horizontal slash that struck through the face of the giant, spreading a wave of blood across Jensen's body. The blood seemingly dodged Masamune, but Jensen was now the color red. The flesh divided, and the giant's head was split into two, slowly separating as the top half peeled and elevated from the base. The crowd watched in awe as they witnessed the glistening blade of Muramasa shine in the presence of the sun.

It's darker tone brought awe and wonder, seeing it out of place as if it was unique and not that of this mortal world. Jensen felt it, his blood lust channeling with the memory band around his wrist and throughout Muramasa. A devilish blade of holy that opened the gates of hell for assailants, with Masamune to choose who goes to heaven by acting as Jacob's Ladder. Seeing the brain split, blood flowed from the cranium as strands lifted and fell from both halves. Jensen soared in between the top half and the lower half, dodging thick rives of blood still connecting the two halves. Sliding on the ground, he looked as the two remaining thugs viewed the drifter in a dark light. The public could probably sense the darkness radiating from his body, secreting like a hormone. The killer intent of a being who's drowned in the blood of others before. Standing up straight, Jensen's third eye met the eyes of the two thugs, the blood sticking to his blade as he let the scabbard claim a drink by sheathing it. "I think you should go help your friend there. Master Senryu...Your brother held a nameless, forgotten blade. The soul either left or never came. Only a true care-taker can have a soul-filled blade." The leader strained his face with anger, holding nothing but hate for gravely wounding his brother. "YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A COWARD! Hiding behind the aegis of a pirate's might! I'll strike you down with my ax, it needs no name - JUST THE KNOWLEDGE I'M ITS MASTER!" Jensen took a few steps forward as the polearm-wielding henchman was shooed away to assist Gerard. "Shunji. You asked if I think I can change the world? Well, I think it'd be better just to show you. EVERYONE! Listen closely for I will say this only once."

Unsheathing Masamune, Muramasa, as well as Kanjo with his extra appendage, Jensen made his presence known in an open area and stood before Master Senryu. "I am the demon that punishes ignorance. I am the Judicial Hammer that claims the lives of those who abuse. I am the drifter who encourages freedom and slays slavers. I am the Demon Drifter. Geoff Jensen."

10Cutting the Waterfall | NK - Closed Empty Re: Cutting the Waterfall | NK - Closed Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:05 pm

Lazarus

Lazarus

Shunji whistled as Jensen cut the man clean in two.

Shunji: Damn Jensen... Your not playing around. I guess it's time for me to get serious too huh? I'll leave the Senryu guy to you, let me take on Gerard-

Gerard interrupted the man's speech.

Gerard: Take me on! Ha! A pirate could never defeat my mighty sword style! Flashing Blade - Pivot! 

The swordsman's feet seemed to waltz onto the hard wood floor as he lunged his body and his blade's girth towards Shunji in a rapid rhythm of four thrusts per second. Shifting his body weight from side to side, Shunji created a slight distance between him and the swordsman. Aiming his finger gun at the man's shoulder, he fired off three shots, the initial one, another to his throat and finally one shot to the man's shin. The swordsman knelt for a second, as Shunji's body elevated into the air, smacking his baton across the pale skin of the samurai. His skin began to chisel under the head of the baton, the whiplash from the strike sent Gerard's neck in multiple directions. The sound of his brain whipping around in his cranium could be heard from any person sitting within two meters of the contact. Shunji back flipped backwards and fired another two shots into Gerard's knees. Dashing forward, Shunji superman punched the swordsman, with his body now coated in a thick Red hot aura. The force of the contact caused an explosion of plasma molecules to set the bar on fire, sending Gerard flying through the door into the street. Shunji walked over to the bar and plopped his behind in a seat. Gerard's brother, Kota rushed towards Shunji, but eight shots to the man's mid-section with plasma bullets was the end of him.

Shunji: Show me your freedom Jensen. I could have a spot on my crew for someone like yourself. This Senryu guy looks itching for a fight now that his students have been thwarted.  

A deep crimson hue took to Senryu's face as he drew his trusted katana, Hibiki and Nori.

Senryu: You have disgraced my style you sapphire haired demon and you cheap swordsman. I shall lay waste to you first Jensen. Then I'll deal with that insolent wretch behind you. Hibiki... Nori... Flashing Stance Style - Roar of the Twin Sentinel's.

Techniques:

11Cutting the Waterfall | NK - Closed Empty Re: Cutting the Waterfall | NK - Closed Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:42 pm

Jensen

Jensen

Jensen sensed the man make quick work of the subjects that attacked him, the effortless maneuvers taking seconds to slay those who challenge the infamous pirate. He did not open his eyes, but the loss of voices had definitely indicated their death as well as striking fear into the eyes of the public. Some stayed, others screamed and ran but Jensen stood before Senryu with one goal: to slay the heretic of the blade. The foe had disregarded his flying ax to summon his katana, gazing into the mind's eye of the Drifter, baffled by its presence. "Well, shall we stand or shall I end your herecy?" the man spoke of sentinels within his hands, but their guardian nature would be pointless against the efforts of the forger who held his blades akin to an asura. Walking forward, the man lunged at the drifter with pecks utilizing the tips of the katana. Blood drew from the Drifter's body, but in vain as he was seemingly not phased. "Shall I wait as you peck at me with futility?" Senryu began to back up, but then retaliated with a flurry of strikes. The blades were easily halted by the might of Kanjo and Muramasa, the latter even slicing through clean as half of the blade dug into the ground they stood on. Panicking, the man mumbled words of nonsense in disbelief that the Drifter would be so monstrous.

Getting close and within a personal vicinity of the heretic, Jensen leaned in with his devilish eyes. What could be felt next was something of a demonic aura engulfing the man. It was odd, as if there was something innately frightening about Jensen as he hulked over Senryu. "Sorry, Muramasa is a little out of control. He just can't decide when he wants to cut, never listens to me." Jensen said with a wicked smile, allowing the blade of Muramasa to reach Senryu's throat. Using his left foot, he thrust the heretic away before assuming a position in which the blades readied for a grandiose assault on the man. "Wait...no...calm down!" Jensen exhaled steam, the heat of anger releasing from his body as he started flowing around, Senryu beginning to back away quickly. Heat could be seen exuding from the whirling blades, flames beginning to form as his three arms surrounded his body in slashes as he dashed. "Shunji! You may be able to burn a hole through the earth, but flame can come from heart as well! GRAND SHAKU STAR!" As he closed in, his slashes turned from flurry to an organized combo and finisher. Kanjo might have been engulfed in flame, but it was resilient to the effects, protected by the will that summoned them. Coming down diagonally, he hacked from the outer side to the inner side of Senryu's leg, sending the man into a whirl. While Senryu was mid-air, he brought Muramasa up and through the legs again, continuing to spin him with severing his limbs. Masamune wasted two attacks just gliding through Senryu without causing real injury, but the other two spent the remaining four attacks dicing up Senryu as he spun like a pinwheel. After it was all said and done, Jensen basked in smoke and steam as the ground around him was set ablaze. Looking back, he simply smiled. "I take it now's the time to run."

12Cutting the Waterfall | NK - Closed Empty Re: Cutting the Waterfall | NK - Closed Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:44 pm

Lazarus

Lazarus

Shunji looked around at the seen, watching as Jensen's rage overtook him, ripping through the swordsman as if he was nothing. Putting away his batons, before they had realized it, the marines were already outside the bar.

Shunji: I forgot I ducked in here because I was running from the marines. I need to meet back up with the rest of my crew. I can't seem to find Anna anywhere either. Jensen! I'm going to turn this world upside down, how about coming along for the ride, I promise, it'll be a baptism you won't want to miss. 

Shunji stretched out his legs, prepping for a dash through the window into the downtown Logue Town. 

Henna: Shunji... Get out here! This is the second incident today! You don't believe that we'd let you and your crew get away. Too many people have died today at the hands of you and your crew. Mark my words, this day is the end of the Hoshi Pirates. 

Shunji: Jishishi... She's persistent.

13Cutting the Waterfall | NK - Closed Empty Re: Cutting the Waterfall | NK - Closed Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:38 pm

Jensen

Jensen

Jensen smirked as he kept his eyes closed, sensing the presence of the marines around them as Shunji decided to finally mention he was only hiding in the pub. Sheathing Masamune, he kept the blades in his normal two arms, letting the third disappear away as they were surrounded. There seemed to be hundreds of marines surrounding the place, and Jensen was prepared to bring them all down. He noticed a few wounds collected around his body, which meant that even if he could ignore the damage, it was still there. "Well, I guess I was a bit of a method actor when I made the late Senryu cry in his pants. I don't think I'm in the shape to take on all the ruffians you drew in. Just give me direction and I'll let Muramasa cut what he can into hell." he smirked, pointing Muramasa at the marines. Getting impatient, he just chuckled and shook his head, dashing forward. Flying through a window, he tumbled underneath a horizontally-flying halberd blade. Springing to his feet, he spun with his blades whirling through several light-weight marines. The heavier marine with a halberd grunted at the pain as Muramasa inflicted a deep wound. Bringing up the halberd, the marine was interrupted by Jensen's dual horizontal slash, opening open his stomach and releasing a massive amount of blood and the intestines. The marines around him look horrified as blood scattered along the cobblestone of they stood on. Looking over at another marine with his closed eyes, inflicting a deep fear. Henna: "COME ON MEN! Stop being cowards and kill him!"

Jensen cracked his neck, sensing himself being surrounded and three preparing their uchigatanas for a simultaneous lunge. The first, Jensen entered a drift and bent his body forward, flowing like a leaf as he whirled around and slashed the man's throat with Kanjo. I've stained you with blood, Kanjo. Muramasa, I feel your insatiable hunger, too. Kanjo, forgive me. Whirling his body as he ducked underneath the first Uchigatana, he could sense the second scraping against his shoulder for a split second, slashing the shin of the second marine to bring him to a knee and drop his spear. Bringing Kanjo back, tilting upward and raising it diagonally, he slashed the marine's torso wide-open. "Don't you get it you damned fools!? I am the Demon Drifter, the leaf that rides the wind of fear and through your throats!" He shouted, as he whirled right, using Muramasa to deflect the Uchigatana flying towards his back and using Kanjo to stab the man in the head, outstretching his body. Dashing through the crowd of marines, he slid under several horizontally swinging, heavy weapons and rolled around several lunging lancers, deflecting one-handed blades and quickly making work of the marines that kept him from escaping. Once he reached the other side, his clothes were basking in red from his body and the bodies of many fallen marines. "Sorry I'm so impatient, but I guess it's important you GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE AND LET'S GO!"

14Cutting the Waterfall | NK - Closed Empty Re: Cutting the Waterfall | NK - Closed Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:16 am

Lazarus

Lazarus

Dashing through the crowd of marines in a stream of plasma, Shunji jetted pass the marine Captain and her grunts and stood next to Jensen. Some of the marines took aim, firing shots towards the criminal duo but Shunji anticipated the incoming shots and turned up his body heat to melt the bullets. Making his hands into a finger gun once again, Shunji fired off his final eight stars at the marines with pistols, making them fall to the ground, screaming out in agony from the plasma that eats through their skin. Henna pull out her sea stone mace, swung it in the direction of the pirates, shattering the surface of the ground outside the bar.

Henna: You intrigue me Shunji Z. Wraith... Traitor, arsonists, black market dealer, you've been busy in the North Blue and believed you could cause havoc on these seas too?

Shunji: I agree with everything you accuse me to be, accept for the traitor part, I've never betrayed anyone. You government has pinned their sins on my name, so, an eye for an eye. I will become the product of your corrupted system and liberate Lvneel one day.

Henna: Ha! Then what? A pirate become King of a country? That's ridiculous!

Shunji: Soon I'll be king of all seas... I've decided. I'll become the world's most allured persona, Pirate King. With the help of all the nakama I gather, I shall baptize this world in a sea of flames.

Henna slammed her seastone mace raking up the ground, as she increased the force of her impact. Shunji dashed into mid-air, landing into a back flip and finally a cartwheel.

Henna: I've decided. I'll make sure you don't escape Logue Town. You're too dangerous for this world, Wraith.

15Cutting the Waterfall | NK - Closed Empty Re: Cutting the Waterfall | NK - Closed Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:21 am

Jensen

Jensen

Feeling the ground rumble, Jensen peered over to the massive force the leading Marine output. Shocked, he was caught by surprise when a hammer slammed against his face. Stumbling to his feet, he prepared his blades for defense as marines began to storm him. Dodging and weaving, he swiped his blades through their bodies just to slay them. As he began to slow down from his wounds, the marines began to shout about his monstrous resistance to pain and damage. From the roofs he noticed snipers preparing a heavy object of sorts with a spear-like projectile being reeled in. Harpoon guns. Oh my..no! Jensen quickly dashed towards Shunji, hacking away at the marines that stood in his way but being abruptly stopped by a pair of heavy lancers. "SHUNJI! SHUNJI WE HAVE TO RUN!" As he deflected the lances, he felt his counter attack being interrupted by a loud bang and a heavy object impaling him and slamming into the ground. "Shit...Shit..." Jensen tried crawling as the marines began to laugh at him. His left hand was pinned by a smaller harpoon as well as his right hand. "Oi, the demon's down! Time to take the devil!" "SHUNJI! Gah..." Losing his sense of pain immunity, there was a brief moment of complete torture as he felt it well up within. Immobilized by his wounds and the fact the harpoons pinned him down, he wondered how Shunji would deal with being alone.

Looking at his hands while pinned to the ground, Jensen saw the split flesh as he tried forcing them from the ground with the harpoon. A peeling noise convinced him to stop as he worsened the wounds A group of marines grabbed the harpoons and kept them in his body but released them from the ground. As soon as they brought him to a stand, he smacked two to impale their heads and kill them instantly, forcing them around a third marine and hugging the marine in the heart with the larger harpoon. Feeling tension on his back, he was forced into a drag as something reeled him in. A larger group of marines entangled him with steel chain, raising their weapons in triumph. "FUCK YOU! SHUNJI! SET IT ALL ABLAZE! Shit..damn filth taking me. My wounds...my body...my..." staring down, he noticed that what impaled him was sticking out of his stomach, large and thick with ichor drowning it. "NOO!" being pinned down now by hands, he felt blunt weapons strike him several times. Looking over to the remaining 30-40 marines surrounding Shunji, he was worried that the dream that he submerged himself in was already coming to end. No. I can do this. I can survive. I can survive. I can kill them. I will kill them all.

16Cutting the Waterfall | NK - Closed Empty Re: Cutting the Waterfall | NK - Closed Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:50 am

Lazarus

Lazarus

Shunji: I think I've seen quite enough of this.

Henna: Give up kid. I'm not bluffing, these marines are some of the best trained in the East Blue, some sent from HQ themselves to be place under my harsh training. Give me your best shot.

As the marine closed in, Shunji placed his hands to the ground and shot a bolt of plasma into the surface, erupting out a web of plasma which burned the marines to crisps. The smell of the human bodies cooking in the extremely hot temperatures made Henna cover her nose from the vile smell. Henna dashed through the cracks that had no plasma, smacking her sea stone mace downwards. Shunji tried to move but was immobile in the center of the web, also, his Red Star ability was beginning to send his body into a cold star state. Using his matter to shift to the side, escaping the mace's gigantic girth, Shunji rolled onto the ground, cancelling his Starry Web. Before he knew it, the sound of the sea stone mace ripping into the pirate captain's flesh brought a sick joy to all the remaining marines in attendance. Shunji's body had entered the Cold Star State and his body was now three times his body weight. Shunji began to shiver, not out of fear but the immense cold that now covered his body. His skin became flaky, concealed in a thin line of ice, the hypothermia kicked in, though the temperatures that day were well over the 30's. Henna wasted no time, she continuously smacked the sapphire haired rebel multiple times with her sea stone mallet under his blood trickled into the ground. Shunji couldn't feel any of it, his body was so numb, all he could feel was the slight warmth of the blood that now escaped his body, bathing him in a pool of his own blood.

Henna: It's over kid.

Shunji: Damn... I thought I had more time-

Shunji was wrapped in a plethora of sea stone chains, which Henna's underlings brought so timely. Among them, was Butch and Bully, their eyes glowed with a sense of gratification. Bully pulled his musket and placed it to Shunji's head.

Bully: I should kill you now.... In the name of my father-

His finger earnest on the trigger, Butch stopped him.

Butch: Look around at his destruction Bully. He needs to be judged by the world and our laws. Impel Down will do him some justice.

Butch and Billy lifted up Shunji, looking him directly into his eyes.

Butch: Can your beloved eyes of Zion help you now?

Shunji: The hate you harbor towards me... One day you'll see, it's all a chain reaction. Your system is-

Henna smacked Shunji out their hands with a her mace once again, the man was now unconcious.

Henna: Ensign Bully and Butch! Load him on the ship! We'll round up the rest of his crew later. Let's go boys, we have the Zion Eyes in our grasp.

Henna walked over to Jensen, slamming her foot into his crotch.

Henna: Don't think I forgot about you either punk. Slaying civilians in broad daylight. I'm going to torture the hell out of you once we get back to my chambers, I'll maybe even cut off those prized hands of yours, what's a swordsman without his hands!? Ha! It'll be hilarious to watch. Don't worry though, your friend over their is going to get the brunt of the beatings. Today, the marines stand strong.

17Cutting the Waterfall | NK - Closed Empty Re: Cutting the Waterfall | NK - Closed Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:03 pm

Jensen

Jensen

Jensen clenched his teeth as he resisted the beatings given to him, losing focus of the world around him as he used brute force to toss the marines around him away as he stumbled to a stand. Barely standing straight, blood oozed from his body as his blood lust took over his mind. "I. Will. Fucking KILL YOU ALL! You think we're done? You think this is the end? I...I'm going to kill your allies." One step. "I'm going to kill your friends." Two more steps. "I'm going kill your family." Daring to get close to Henna, "And that is when I'll kill you." And then he lost it, falling to his knees, the loss of blood being too much but still Henna decided to kick him into a tumble, rolling on back to a group of marines. The true demon had shown its fangs, and it was looking grim - for who was unknown. [i]Shunji...Someone will come for us. They'll heal us...We'll escape, right? We'll win, right? Shunji...Please show me that joining you is a worthy cause. Coughing up blood, Jensen spoke a last few words before falling unconscious, "I do not remember killing a civilian. I remember killing a dishonorable man."

18Cutting the Waterfall | NK - Closed Empty Re: Cutting the Waterfall | NK - Closed Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:08 pm

Lazarus

Lazarus

Henna: My family members? HA! I have none of those. Everyone I've ever loved is dead. Put into early graves by disgusting pirates such like yourselves. My mother a needle worker and my father a marine. Died at sea to some pirate who caught him with a cheap shot. My family burned to the steak by a pirate we know praise as a Shichibukai... Honor... What would a dirty pirate know about honor? Justice. Justice lies in the hands of those who protect this world everyday. Look at that kid, once a proud loved solider in his country's army, now a pirate on these seas. Murdering his own King, murdering all of those spectators in the arena, and where's the honor in that? Cobalt and Stone, they all trained in the service with me and because of this blue haired brat, they are dead. I was always better than them but they were fine men. He's met his maker and soon you shall.  The burning down of marines bases and killing of personnel, my good friend Stone... His wife weeps at home... Where's the justice in that? Senryu's students now have no master to teach them? His daughter no father to comfort and guide her, his wife now turns in her grave... Tell... me-

Henna picked up Jensen and Shunji walking towards the ship.

Henna: Where's the honor in that?

19Cutting the Waterfall | NK - Closed Empty Re: Cutting the Waterfall | NK - Closed Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:50 pm

Kalliope

Kalliope
Founder
Founder

The Following Topic has been read, review & approved. Locking Thread. Since this leading into another topic. I just list the rewards for both topics in the 'Trouble on the High Seas!'. Don't forget to add this thread in your timeline.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum