Fortunes Folly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Staff

Administrators

You are not connected. Please login or register

Operation 1: Ice Age [Story Topic]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Operation 1: Ice Age [Story Topic] Empty Operation 1: Ice Age [Story Topic] Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:05 am

Lilynette

Lilynette

Time: 10:00 PM
Mission: Operation - Ice Age
Objective: Unknown at the Time

Rear Admiral Riggs
Operation 1: Ice Age [Story Topic] Tear_moves

Its only a few hours away from midnight, the seas were clam and the sky was clear. Which led to the perfect conditions to clearly see the stars that shine above the ocean. Currently on the sea, there was marine battleship heading towards Flevance, to provide extra security for the scientists and their guard station at the Island. Among the marines being sent to the white Island. Rear Admiral Riggs was standing on the deck on the battleship standing in the moonlit as she happily began a history lesson. The marines under her command had mix reactions, there were mostly groans and sighs. With a few excited looks among the gathering of marines, mostly marines checking out the Rear Admiral curvaceous form. Usually, Riggs would been blushing and stuttering fool when her looks are being mentioned, but not now. She was too excited about the history hat Flevance holds to feel fluster. As Lilynette gained the attention of her men, she began to lesson.

"The fallen city of Flevance. also known as the White City, is a country in the North Blue where many famous medical experts were born. It is known for its Amber Lead. For those of you who don't know what Amber Lead is. Amber Lead is a white ore that was found only in the country of Flevance. Amber Lead products all give off a white shiny coat that made the material an instant success and a practical gold mine for the country, proving wealth and riches for the people." Lilynette paused for a moment as she adjusted her hair slightly

"The people of Flevance experience a period of great progress and wealth. With this Lead being abundant, the vast majority of the citizens living in Flevance, thought the good time would never end, as Flevance grew into economic and political powerhouse. For years they only knew success until a mysterious disease start to spread across the Island, putting many into the hospitals. It was outbreak on a large scale, the source of the outbreak was soon discover. The very source of wealth for the city was also the source of the outbreak. A tragic discover made to late. As medical personal were overwhelm with the outbreak, which kill off high percentage of the native population, soon with hospital of the island set ablaze and the continuation of the outbreak, life soon ended on the island, that was until World Government decided to change that.  This is where we come in, for years the government has been trying to make this island livable once again. Progress has been steady until a few months of ago.... Not sure what the problem is, but once we reach the shore. We should gain more information on this operation. Be on your best behavior and don't wreck anything." Lilynette warn the men and women under her command as she look down at her watch. It wouldn't be long until they make land fall. She wonder what was causing so much trouble out here that they Marine sent her, A Rear Admiral to investigate it. She didn't mind the mission, if history was being threaten she would be there o defend it.

2Operation 1: Ice Age [Story Topic] Empty Re: Operation 1: Ice Age [Story Topic] Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:43 pm

Lilynette

Lilynette

Time: 10:12 PM

"Alright we have hit the shore line, prepare to call this Island home for now. We won't be leaving until we have figure out this problem! Remember my warning not to long ago. The work being done on this Island is of the upmost importance, make sure to treat everything with respect. I don't want to be the cause of any setbacks on this project. If the World Government can make this island thrive like it did in the past. Think of wealth of knowledge can be obtain, a place where people thrive once more. It will make the Marines seem like a force of good. Like it should be" Lilynette lecture as she and rest of her unit start to leave the small battleship and head towards the work site where they would meet up with some of the local marines in charge of this massive project. Once of the first things the Rear Admiral notice when they got on the island was the temperature, she hated cold weather.

"Should wore something warmer, hopefully they have something" The busty Rear Admiral mutter as she wrapped her arms around herself for extra warmth. She didn't why she had a dislike for cold weather, maybe it was due to the fruit she ate and knowing the reason why species she can change into are no longer living amongst them. An great decrease in temperature hundreds of years back, cause the great extinct of the dinosaurs. An Ice age, that thought just triggers an hatred for weather like that. Lilynette was leading the march across the Island. If she didn't knew of the Amber lead, she would assume that it snow storm has passed.

Soon the Marine Unit would reach the door where they were greeted by a marine scientist.

Operation 1: Ice Age [Story Topic] Anime_male_redhead-2_zps826b5952

"Why its the lovely Rear Admiral Riggs. When I requested assistance I didn't think they send you. Anyway I sure you want to know why you and your unit is here. Follow me as they rest of your men are assigned positions. Also my name is Drew Wiles, the head scientist " Lilynette could feel slight blush coming on as she follow Mr. Wiles into a large building. Why did always get this way when she gets compliment.

Last edited by Lilynette on Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:17 pm; edited 4 times in total

3Operation 1: Ice Age [Story Topic] Empty Re: Operation 1: Ice Age [Story Topic] Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:11 pm

Lilynette

Lilynette

Time: 10:30 PM

After unexpected long walk to the head quarters, Lilynette was glad she was able to get out of the cold and into a warm building, her small blush faded away before she went inside. "I don't understand how you can stand the weather while only wearing a thin lab coat." The Rear Admiral shook her head as took a seat next to the heater and happily sighed. Mr. Wiles snicker a bit while he adjusted his glasses. "When you been on this Island as long as I been, you get use to it, plus this lab coat is more advanced than it looks, I made it myself after all. The lab coat is designed to absorb as the cold air around me and convert it into heat that my coat uses to keep me warm. " Lilynette silently wished she had a coat like that, but she more important manners to attend to. "That is very useful invention you made, but lets get down business. Why is problem around here?" Rear Admiral Riggs look at Mr. Wikes with a serious expression. "You see, Miss Riggs. We believe that we are understand attack by a devil fruit user and a fruit that doesn't control the elements, we believe this is a Zoan class devil fruit." Lilynette interested at the mention of a Zoan. "Continue speaking, give me as much information as you know so I can prepare and plan for this threat the best I can." The marine scientist nodded his head as he reveal more information to the rank marine.

4Operation 1: Ice Age [Story Topic] Empty Re: Operation 1: Ice Age [Story Topic] Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:05 pm

Lilynette

Lilynette

Time: 10:45 PM

"After witnessing few of the attacks myself I have came to the conclusion that the type of Zoan user we are facing an elephant type of creature. I'm not sure how attacker is able to withstand the cold climate or how he or she is able to remain under the radar when this beast is right under our noses. Who ever is doing this needs to be stop."
Mr. Wikes adjusted his glasses and sighed as he though about the trouble this Zoan has cause him and his research, being a man of science he wasn't a large fan of nature and animals, and especially dislike Zoan users for some unknown reason. He knew that despite the cute form that Rear Admiral was in, he knew that she was devil fruit user, an Ancient Zoan to be more precise despite the woman attempts to keep that secret, he had his sources. "Doing some research I manage to locate the general area of this menace, her or she hasn't attack us lately but who knows." Looking at the Rear Admiral he had a neutral expression as he hand her a map of the Island and some winter gear, he could tell she wasn't a fan of the weather.
"Thank you for the winter coat. I will track down this trouble maker and bring them to justice and anyone else who might be helping this devil fruit user out. The work you doing here is too important to disturbed." Lilynette put the winter coat on and thank the head scientist for the information and supplies. She hope that she won't have to visibly use her devil fruit powers.

5Operation 1: Ice Age [Story Topic] Empty Re: Operation 1: Ice Age [Story Topic] Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:37 pm

Lilynette

Lilynette

Time: 10:56 PM
Objective: Defeat Animal Zoan. Believe to be Elephant Zoan. Unknown if devil user is working alone.

Operation 1: Ice Age [Story Topic] Video-the-monsters-of-god-of-war-ascension-the-elephantaur-31839-2

Name: ???
Tier: Tier 3
Race: Animal + Long Arm
Faction: ???

As Lilynette begin the search for the devil fruit user. In an unknown location on the Amber Lead Animal the devil fruit user who was causing trouble for the marines was already alert to the presence of the Rear Admiral on the Island. This Zoan user is able to sense the presence of other Zoans in a given area. As he was getting feel of Rear Admiral Riggs aura, he could sense that he wasn't dealing with everyday Zoan user, no this was far more powerful. He couldn't tell what it was about her, but he like it. She could make a good mate for him. He wanted to crush the marine presence on this Island, why did he wanted to do this? For one simple reason. He was order to. Who order him to do this is yet to be reveal. He thought waiting for the Rear Admiral to find him, but he was growing more excited and his patient was wearing thin we he got excited. Unlike other Zoan user, he could no longer transform into his human form, the exposure to this lead, affected his devil fruit powers to an degree. "Oh let's not keep the pretty woman waiting!"

6Operation 1: Ice Age [Story Topic] Empty Re: Operation 1: Ice Age [Story Topic] Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:33 pm

Lilynette

Lilynette

Time: 11:21 PM
Objective: Defeat Animal Zoan. Believe to be Elephant Zoan. Unknown if devil user is working alone.

It was getting closer to midnight as the Rear Admiral was looking at the map to locate this problem maker. "When I think about it, how is it possible that Mr. Wikes know the general location of the threat. He wouldn't be well versed in combat or in the art of recon. Hmm, I will question him when I get back from this task. This jacket really does help me stay warm." She cooed as went farer into the amber lead cover forests of the Island, unaware that she was saw being track by her target until she stop walking and pause, hearing something coming towards her, whatever it was must have been large as the ground under her tremble and the trees shook. Rear Admiral Riggs prepare herself as she got into a fighting stance. She could see a massive figure approach her. "There you are pretty lady. I could sense your aura when you step foot on the Island, once I beat you. I will make you submit and become my mate." The Elephant Human Hybrid tower over the tall Rear Admiral. Standing 2-3 feet higher than her. "Sorry, but I have desire for you and I'm here to bring you into justice. Give up now, so I won't have to bring in the hard way." The Elephant laughed as he crack his knuckles. "Bring it, I like the feisty ones."

7Operation 1: Ice Age [Story Topic] Empty Re: Operation 1: Ice Age [Story Topic] Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:42 pm

Lilynette

Lilynette

Time: 11:26 PM

Lilynette glare at the Zoan Elephant as she ran up towards the massive beast and raise her left fist, trying to strike the beast in the chest, she didn't use her full strength, holding back the strength gain she got from her Ancient Zoan. The elephant zoan didn't even try to dodge the punch as he took the full power of the punch and didn't even bugle an inch. Lilynette look slightly stunned as she continue to land blow after blow onto the man in front of her. Even if she was holding back a bit, she still could pack a wallop. "Hehe. That tickles, Maybe I over estimate your ability, woman. This won't be much fun if that all the power you pack." With a swing strike from the back of his palm, he back hand the Rear Admiral sending her backwards and tumbling into the ground. Lilynette lightly growl as she got back up on her feet, looking unharmed for the most part. "Men. Don't worry you can't hit that hard either" The elephant blew his horn as he charge at the Rear Admiral, the both of them start to exchange blows, they fist colliding sending airwaves around them. It was like watching a boxing match, they weren't using fancy moves, just straight up brawling.

8Operation 1: Ice Age [Story Topic] Empty Re: Operation 1: Ice Age [Story Topic] Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:36 pm

Lilynette

Lilynette

Time: 11:35 PM

"You able to keep up with for a woman, I knew that was something special about Woman. Haha but still another one of these!" The Elephant Zoan user punch Lilynette in the gut cause some of the wind to be knock out of her, she cough a bit as she counter with and uppercut, causing the zoan user to stumble backwards a bit. "Flattery will get you no where, I will defeat you and turn you in." Lilynette declare as she charge towards the Zoan user and hit him with her left elbow finally managing to knock the big elephant down onto the ground. Lilynette opponent just laughed, as she shoot his trunk out at her, she try to leaped backwards to avoid it, but she couldn't get far enough away, as the Elephant user successfully caught Lilynette with his trunk, wrapping it around her arms and waist. Lilynette try to struggle free, but it was no use at the moment. "Take this!' The Elephant Zoan raise his trunk into the air with Lilynettte trap with in in and then slam her back into the ground and kept on repeating this action multiple times.

9Operation 1: Ice Age [Story Topic] Empty Re: Operation 1: Ice Age [Story Topic] Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:37 pm

Lilynette

Lilynette

Time: 11:40 PM

Lilynette grunted as she was slam into the ground multiple times. She thought she might have heard a bone crack or maybe it were two or several. Any the Rear Admiral was being move around like a rag doll as she the Elephant Zoan kept slamming her into the ground, cause outline of her body to appear in the ground as he slam in her in several spots multiple times. Liliynette groand as she was slam into the a tree, her head bounce of the tree hard. Causing her to fade a bit. "I thought you would been more of a challenge! This is pathetic." Just as the Elephant Zoan was about to finish her off, Lilynette was able to move one of her legs and produce an airwave that hit her opponent straight in his face. "Rankyaku!" The impact of the hit cause the animal zoan to release Lilynette as he rubbed his face and saw the blood dripping from it. He just look at the Rear Admiral and got on all fours. "I keep doubting you, but then you do something to impress me. But can you really defeat me? You shall be mine." The Elephant Zoan shifted into his full elephant form as her charge towards Lilynette. Causing the ground to shake under him as her ran towards the high ranking marine, he tusk ready to pierce her body. Lilynette took up a fighting stance, despite the pain the surging through out her entire body. Just as his tusk was about to impact her body, she grab both of his Tusk with her hands, as she push backwards. The Elephant Zoan was somewhat shock by her display of power. [color=#999999]"You can kept me from impaling you but your still to weak to stop my charge."[color] Lilynette frowned as she dug her feet into the ground, as she held her ground, causing the movement to come to halt as she lifted the elephant which ease and toss him into the air quite effortlessly. She had strength of T-Rex, able to fight giants, match their strength, so this opponent wasn't anything special to her. "Don't overestimate your strength, but you already have and shall lead to your defeat."

Skill Name: Rankyaku
Skill Type: Offensive, Mid range
Skill Cooldown: 3
Skill Description:The Rankyaku is a powerful projectile technique, in which the users start by kicking at very high speeds and strength, sending out a sharp compressed air blade that can slice objects and greatly damage a human body. However, it has been shown that almost any length of appendage that is capable of moving at high velocities is also capable of executing this move.

Skill Strengths:

*Projectile is a blade made of air with a sharp edge. It has an edge capable of slicing into an opponent and, although it wont fully cut their body, they do suffer heavy damage.

*User is a good deal stronger when using this projectile kick

*User is slightly faster in using the projectile kick towards all water based opponents.

Skill Weaknesses:

*Projectile isn't an actual blade, and although it will cut inanimate objects, it will only slice an opponent slightly.

*Air based opponents react slightly quicker to this technique

*All Heat based opponents are slightly more durable than normal against this technique

10Operation 1: Ice Age [Story Topic] Empty Re: Operation 1: Ice Age [Story Topic] Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:40 pm

Lilynette

Lilynette

Time: 11:43 PM

The Elephant Zoan had a complete look of shock on his face as toss into the air like a paperweight. "How are you so powerful!?" He question as he was helpless in the mid-air. Lilynette whispered something before looking at her opponent. "Soru!"Lilynette would sudden seem to vanish to any outsiders who were watching the battle. Her opponent was still able to keep track of her movement as he used his trunk as way to body a kick that was aimed at his. Lilynette didn't seem phase that he could keep track of her movements even if she was using soru, she just used her other leg to kick her opponent's trunk as the impact of her kick sent him in spiraling tumble downwards towards the earth. Lilynette then would use Soru again to appeared behind her opponent and had her finger point towards the back of her head. "Shigan!" Lilynette then launched a air lie bullet through the back of the skull of her opponent, before she appear back on the ground. The elephant zoan was dead before he hit the ground.

Spoiler:

Rankyaku Cooldown: 2 Post Remaining.

11Operation 1: Ice Age [Story Topic] Empty Re: Operation 1: Ice Age [Story Topic] Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:36 pm

Lilynette

Lilynette

[W.I.P] Post

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum