Fortunes Folly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Staff

Administrators

You are not connected. Please login or register

Enter the Bra! [Jack/Invite]

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Enter the Bra! [Jack/Invite] Empty Enter the Bra! [Jack/Invite] Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:37 am

Bra Babanoa

Karate Island. A place where Revolutionists, Marines, and Pirates coexisted peacefully because of their love for hand to hand combat. This island was the home of Rear Admiral Bra Babanoa, who moved here about a week ago in search for enlightenment. The next level to her martial arts..training her mind to be able to handle the stress from all of her techniques. Her Haki would need to be trained as well, because as of now she could only use the Kenbussoken Haki efficiently. Her next step was the power of the armament.

She was in one of the many dojos that littered the island, this one being one of the more popular ones. After all, she needed to test her skills on a lot of people if she wanted to level up her Haki.

In front of her was an extremely buff man, one who practiced Mixed Martial Arts. A single muscle on his body was bigger them Bra's head..

"Listen here, people without muscles like mine don't belong in the cruel world of martial arts..especially a girl! Now run along little miss, I want to fight someone on my level!"

However, Bra did not listen to his words. She took a single leap towards him. To the musclehead, it looked like Bra vanished. Before he could say anything, he was crumpled on the floor, a swift kick to the head knocking him out easily.

"Not enough strong people here..even without my Haki, that kick would have ended him effortlessly. I even had to pull back so his head wouldn't fly off.."

Obviously, after that display of power most of the people in the Dojo began to avoid her. In her opinion, these people weren't true martial artists. A real one would see Bra as an opportunity to level up her skills.

I wonder..if I'm anywhere close to beating an Admiral..heh, probably not.

"Damn...am I really the strongest person on Karate Island? Oh well...I guess meditating would be the next step to achieving a higher level of Haki, but that's boring as hell. Come on! Doesn't anyone want to spar me!"

Her pleas for a fight seemed to be ignore. No one in this place wanted anything to do with her. Bra had a feeling it wasn't only her power..maybe they didn't want to be beaten by a woman?

"Bah, screw this Dojo. I bet I can train my skills elsewhere!"

Bra would go and take her leave from this Dojo, looking for anyone on the Island who looked like they wouldn't die from a single hit.

2Enter the Bra! [Jack/Invite] Empty Re: Enter the Bra! [Jack/Invite] Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:08 am

Phoenix D. Jack

Phoenix D. Jack

Down by the Islands docks a ship pulled in, and onboard this ship was someone who had been hicking, well ship hicking was quite difficult, though it helped when you had a way with words. Jack slowly turned before exiting the ship.
"Thank you for letting me ride along"
There was some laughter, truth be told all he had to do was do some cooking, a thing he happily did it was a easy thing to do when he had the skills for it, besides it helped as a bargaining chip when hitching, people rarely had a good chef onboard their ships, so the promiss of good food was always a good way of ensuring they wasn't going to kill you in your sleep or somethign like that.

Jack eld his backpack tight and jumped onto the docks, to be honnest he had no idea where he was besides the general sea he was in, though the Island seemed fine, he slowly began to walk, and soon it became quite clear where he was, the signs was quite clear, people's clothes, the way they talk, walk, and their posture entirely. Though the signs saying "Dojo this way" was also a dead give away, the Karate Islands, a neutral place as far as he knew, governed by the ones who hit the hardest, or who's martial arts in general was the strongest. Not a thing he would say he would be able to participate on, he'd be a strong combatent but it wasn't like he was using an actual martial art.

He wandered for a while, though soon it became quite aparent that there was little care for anything else than martial arts here, the towns stores reflected that, the food was all kinds of healthy food, though not exactly a bad thing, its more like food and ingrediences suited for a person who spends all day honing their body, in other words things that don't taste that well but does wonders for your health. He bougth a few thigns, mostly ingrediences, thign he perhaps could turn into good tasting food adding some other stuff, he put it down his backpack and then began wandering the Island, simply looking for something interesting, his first instinct told him to go check out the Dojo though he doubted he'd find a use for it he would atleast like to see it. So he began walking, all in all he looked like a stranger, his clothes far from suitable for actual martial arts, and then his hair, red wasn't common around here, her perhaps looked a bit more thin than most, not the typical body builder body though he had musscles.

3Enter the Bra! [Jack/Invite] Empty Re: Enter the Bra! [Jack/Invite] Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:11 pm

Bra Babanoa

It seemed that fate was smiling pleasurably on Bra that afternoon as she found someone who didn't look like they'd be crushed under the power of her fists, which paled in comparison to her strong legs. He didn't look like much, but he had to be on Karate Island for a reason. Sometimes, looks could be deceiving. Even the people who you think aren't strong..they could surprise you. And that's why Bra took interest in this man. He would be able to take her to the next limit, unlocking the hidden potential of her Haki.

"Hey, dude! My name is Bra Babanoa! If you don't mind, I'd like to spar you. It doesn't matter where, to me. I just want to get stronger and strong!"

She dropped down into her fighting stance, ready to go.

"I hope you aren't some pushover like the other guys in those dojos they were pitiful!"

Bra bounced gracefully on her toes in anticipation for her opponent's answer.

Bonus points if he uses a weapon! I'll prove that the power of the fist is way better then some stupid sword! I won't even use my Logia, unless he has one..

"Y'know..your hair kind of reminds me of an apple. I like apples!"

4Enter the Bra! [Jack/Invite] Empty Re: Enter the Bra! [Jack/Invite] Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:25 pm

Phoenix D. Jack

Phoenix D. Jack

Jack stopped up immediatly, he figured it was him that was spoken to, though the manners of a presentation was rather off, it wasn't entirely bad, so in all honnesty it might jsut be the way people was around here, which he could blame no one for.
"Sparring you say..?"
He turned slowly to see the person which was in mention, he was surpriced to say the least, he didn't know what to expect to be honnest, though a woman seeking out spars from strangers was not one of them, though he could've figured it from the voice alone. Though that didn't really matter, the matter at hand was a spar, though he wasn't exactly sure he was up for doing something like that.
"Well Pleased to meet you Bra, my name is Jack... as far as the spar goes I'm afriad I'll have to disappoint you..."
He sighed lightly, it would seem she expected a fight weather he'd like it or not, though he had difficulty doing such a thing, besides he hadn't come here to fight.

He took a deep breath, sighing out with some frustration, meeting a person and then immediatly fighting them wasn't exactly what he did best.
"Not that I'm a pushover... I just rarely fight without a good reason... there are better way to hone yourself..."
He stood calmly not really looking like he was imtimidated the slightest, not that he didn't respect the fact that this woman could be strong, it was just a matter of how Jack was. he carried no weapons, he tended to dislike the use of such things, the only tools he carried was his own set of cooking tool in his back pack. He then looked up at his hair, apples huh well that was something else, maybe usefull.
"Apples huh? Well apples are healthy, grants energy and vitamins that are great for your body... you like food?"
Even though he stood rather casual, he was prepaired should Bra choose to attempt to provoke a fight at this point, people had done worse to make him fight usually not successful.

5Enter the Bra! [Jack/Invite] Empty Re: Enter the Bra! [Jack/Invite] Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:46 pm

Hiroko

Hiroko

Hiroko had traveled for some time trying to find somewhere to train. He still had no crew, and his marine position was just given to him some days ago. He wasn't exactly ready to step up to the grand line, his next target. So yes, he heard about Karate island in the marine headquarters. His mentor, who taught him how to use rokushiki, had learned everything he knew here, in karate island. He wasn't well welcomed though, he used a sword to fight, even if he knew rokushiki, and that's why people didn't like to fight him, at least not there. He fought against some people a couple of days before, but after easily defeating them, they refused to fight again. Not using swords wasn't an option for him, he had to train his actual fighting method, and if that meant he had to fight with a sword, he was going to fight with a sword.

While walking towards another dojo, he heard a uncommon conversation, at least uncommon in other islands, but asking for a fight in such island, wasn't very rare at all. "Apples? I like apples, but did you say you wanted to fight?" He asked hoping they would accept fighting him even if he had swords. “If you did, I’m interested, so, wanna fight against a pair of swords, or are you too scared?” He asked both of them.

6Enter the Bra! [Jack/Invite] Empty Re: Enter the Bra! [Jack/Invite] Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:42 pm

Bra Babanoa

Bra was disappointed when she heard the man didn't want to spar, nearly about to leave the area until she saw his lips moving. That meant more words were coming out of his mouth!

"Yeah, food is awesome! Of course, I have to eat healthy food most of the time, but I know a guy who makes some pretty damn good healthy food. I think apples is among the top five fruits and vegetables when you're talking about taste..I'm surprised that they're so nutritious!"

However, the voice of another man interrupted the conversation that they were currently having. Bra, curious, turned to the source of the voice.

"Fight? Of course! That's my entire purpose for being on this island."

Unlike most of the people that came to this island, she didn't mind weaponry users.

"Sure. You can use your sword. Like my master told me, swords aren't a weapon to you guys, it's like a body part!"

She felt like this guy was much stronger then the red-haired one! As soon as she finished talking, to her, the battle would begin, and she would start without a warning. In her mind, surprise attacks weren't cheap. They were something you needed to deal with out on the seas. Her first attack was a right hook to the jaw. However, this punch was far from normal. It was a skilled punch, one that required a special breathing method which Bra had already performed. It wouldn't stand out, because it looked exactly like normal breathing.

The punch itself possessed five times the strength of a normal punch that Bra usually threw. However, she wouldn't be stopping with just the Five Times Punch. The reason she came here was to train her Haki and bring it out of its latent stage. Her special punch always had the power of her Busoshoken.

7Enter the Bra! [Jack/Invite] Empty Re: Enter the Bra! [Jack/Invite] Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:06 pm

Phoenix D. Jack

Phoenix D. Jack

Jack nodded lightly, an apple was a strange thing, so tasteful yet still healthy like candy that was healthy, also good in serveral dishes, so it was a given he used it for several things, even in dishes where you'd least expect it.
"You have good tastes then..."
He blinked upon the arrival of another person, by appearance he wasn't too sure about any of these two, they seemed familiar however, not exactly sure where to put this, though it didn't seem he had much time to figure anythign out as a fight was about to happen.

Jack simply sighed deeply, perhaps he had too high hopes for this place, maybe it was just brutes that wanted nothing but to test their abilities in combat, he detested combat for no reason, by all meants he'd fight for a cause, and he'd gie his all in such a thing, but fighting just for the sake of fighting, even if it was a spar that didn't mean much to him. So he stepped out and to the side, he could perhaps spectate the fight for a bit, maybe it would jog his memory a bit, and let them fight as much as they wanted, he felt there was really no need for him at this point.

8Enter the Bra! [Jack/Invite] Empty Re: Enter the Bra! [Jack/Invite] Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:50 pm

Hiroko

Hiroko

Hiroko saw the fist passing near his face and then crashing against it. He slightly moved back about some feet from his actual position. He looked at the woman in front of him and took his attention from anything else to center it in the woman. "So... Hiroko, nice to meet you..." He then appeared a pair of swords in his hands. They appeared from nowhere, just appeared. Both swords where like some samurai swords, nothing special in them. "These are my beautiful swords..." He said and dashed with his high speed towards the enemy. He had both swords in his hands, but he didn't want to go as hard as always. Not to start. He slashed trying to slash the enemy. "So... aren't you going to tell me your name?" He asked. He didn't know her name.

9Enter the Bra! [Jack/Invite] Empty Re: Enter the Bra! [Jack/Invite] Wed Dec 24, 2014 3:29 pm

Bra Babanoa

Hiroko? That seemed a bit familiar, but Bra thought nothing much of it. She was thinking about how she landed such a powerful he and he wasn't down for the count. That was good, it meant that he wasn't fodder like the rest of them, so that would guarantee that this match would be fun and possibly push her abilities with Haki to the next level.

Suddenly, a pair of swords appeared out of thin air. It was a peculiar ability, but it was undoubtedly handy, especially if one was in the heat of battle or trying to assassinate someone.

While charging at her, he would ask for her name.

"My name is Bra! Bra Babanoa!"

At the same time she gave him her name, she would also be preparing a counter attack, one known as the Full Circle. As soon as he would come into range. Bra's hands were already prepared to grab ahold of his wrists and use the forward momentum of the attack against him.

"FULL CIRCLE!"

The counter attack would send him flying thirty five meters to the right if he didn't prevent himself from being captured, causing him to fly into a boulder that would be four times his size, perhaps even five.

"Er..are you okay? I didn't mean to hurt you.."

Busoshoku Counter: 2/3

10Enter the Bra! [Jack/Invite] Empty Re: Enter the Bra! [Jack/Invite] Thu Dec 25, 2014 1:12 pm

Hiroko

Hiroko

Hiroko was launched by the enemy and crashed against a boulder, destroying it and causing plenty of dust to get up. He laughed and got up from the ground. "I have to admit, I thought you would be... weaker. And don't worry, we are fighting after all." He disappeared both swords in his hands, they were no use this time, but he still had a couple of tricks. He pulled out from the air another pair of swords, bigger swords this time. "So, this is my real power." He kept walking normally until he got about 10 meters from his target. "So, lets see what can you do against this." He said, and suddenly, a wind slash appeared in front of him moving forward to catch the enemy. The slash was a powerful technic with his Rankyaku, and as the enemy didn't know what was happening, he had, quite a little advantage. If she didn't know Hiroko could use Rankyaku, he would have advantage.

Attack used:

11Enter the Bra! [Jack/Invite] Empty Re: Enter the Bra! [Jack/Invite] Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:59 pm

Bra Babanoa

Bra was impressed that the enemy got up after being thrown into the boulder with such force.

"Yeah, I thought you'd be weaker as well! This spar is pretty fun, no lie."

Bra watched as the two swords were replaced by larger swords. The man said that he was using his real power now..

The "Full Circle" technique didn't put him out of commission, and he's using his full power...should I go ahead and use mines? Nah.

The man swung with his larger blades. Bra, seeing this as an opportunity to get closer and do some real damage, actually ran TOWARDS the blade of air. As soon as it came into contact with her, the powers of a logia activated, allowing it to phase pass her with ease.

"Hey, I have a move like that too!"

As soon as the air blade went passed her, she was now five meters away from her opponent, launching a horizontal kick which sent forth a compressed, crescent shaped blade of wind which cut through people indiscriminately. Hopefully, he wouldn't die from this, but if he was using full power why couldn't Bra get a little bit more serious too.

Bra had a few scenarios in mind depending on what he did, her body ready to perform them.

Tier 3 Technique Name: Air Cutter
Tier 3 Technique Type: Melee
Tier 3 Technique Cooldown: 3
Tier 3 Technique Description: The user launches a kick so strong and fast, that it launches compressed, crescent shaped air capable of slicing through an opponent, travels 28 meters.

12Enter the Bra! [Jack/Invite] Empty Re: Enter the Bra! [Jack/Invite] Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:02 am

Hiroko

Hiroko

Hiroko laughed. He didn't just like this because the enemy had good fighting abilities, but because she had a fruit, a logia fruit. It also looked like she used Rankyaku, but he wasn't sure. He anyway reacted simple and used both swords to slash the attack. His two swords were strong enough to cut through almost any material, even fruits. "Looks like you have some sort of strange fruit, a logia if you ask me. But which one? It surely has to do with rock, but anyway, tell me about it." This was the perfect time to test his abilities as a swordsman, and he was planning to do things quick. "Okey then, I'll show you my technic." He pointed his swords towards two different directions, his right and his left, and then he started spinning, creating powerful winds slashing anything in a 15 meter radius. The wind was so powerful it was even visible for those outside the wind sphere. And not only cutting enemies, but also pushing them outside. He just didn't want to attack innocent people, he didn't see if there were more people launched out, but most of them would probably be strong fighters.

Used attack:

13Enter the Bra! [Jack/Invite] Empty Re: Enter the Bra! [Jack/Invite] Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:03 pm

Bra Babanoa

"Yeah, you're right. I can control the Earth..but, I don't need my logia powers to beat you! I could have avoided your Rankyaku if I didn't get so lazy, haha..."

It seemed like her opponent was getting ready to start another attacking, spinning in a rapid motion and producing a whirlwind of some sorts. But, she wouldn't do anything. The more he pointlessly exhausted himself by doing attacks she could easily phase through, the better.

Five meters away from her opponent, she watched as the attack passed harmlessly through her while she simply used her Logia state to avoid any damage.

14Enter the Bra! [Jack/Invite] Empty Re: Enter the Bra! [Jack/Invite] Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:10 pm

Hiroko

Hiroko

The spiral blew everyone there away, except of course, his enemy. She was indeed strong, but it was nothing he couldn’t manage to defeat. He was indeed impressed with such power in front of him. A powerful logia user indeed, but his swords weren’t only decorations. “So, I see I won’t do anything with this technic.” He let a sigh out. “Not even leveling up my strength.” He pointed both swords towards his enemy, he was about to perform his most simple technic, but it was strong indeed. “Lets see how can you handle my blade.” He dashed forward, but this time, he used soru to kick at least 10 times on the ground in a blink of an eye. He suddenly disappeared and reappeared in front of the girl. “So..” He said before slashing with his sword through her stomach. She had indeed a devil fruit, just like him, and if her fruit didn’t let Hiroko’s attacks hit, this sword wasn’t going to fall in the same trick. That specific sword, the one in his left hand, was infused with sea stone, that would penetrate her devil fruit abilities. But even if she knew, that high speed would be difficult to counter. The damage could be fatal, but if she was strong enough, she would probably resist it. He now had to hit, and then see what would happen next.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum