Spoiler:

~Maude Wright~ wrote:
Title:
Raiding the Ship

Type:
Task

Tier 1

Details:
The crew sails out on it's first ever expedition- one of many more to come- and find themselves in a the midst of a ship filled with rare imports and treasures. Why not test the waters of the fair crew and raid it?

Enemies
Sailors
Spindly and fear-filled men who's jobs were to protect the treasures on the ship. Can't really do much harm, but each has a gun equipped for emergency purposes. There are around 30 sailors on the ship.

Captain
The captain of the ship carries himself like he's rich and of the nobility, but in reality he's a poor sap who hangs out in bars whenever he's not working. However he does have training in using a sword, and also has a gun equipped.

Maude stood at the helm of her ship, her parasol opened and held proudly over her head. She had her own crew. A small one, she'd admit, but they definitely had the spunk to be the perfect crew Maude desired. They were going to be off from here, and out in the north blue they were looking for a good ship to raid. Maude could feel the impatience to stab something growing in her chest, but she held it down. She was a captain now. She had to be the lead figure for her crewmates. Captain, she really did like that word when it was applied to herself. Maude saw herself as quite the leader, then again anyone would look at themselves that way.

Speaking of crewmates, she had recently just picked up a new one. A giant, in fact.Maude was rather impressed when they had first met, though their personalities did tend to clash just a bit, and Maude herself wasn't entirely sure if the weapon smith even trusted her completely, but all those things could be worked upon. "Oi" Maude finally spoke, gesturing to her two-person crew,"Do you two see anything? All I see is the ocean." Maude asked, hoping her crew had found something exciting while she had spaced off.

Last edited by ~Maude Wright~ on Wed Dec 24, 2014 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

~Maude~Laced Demise~Horu Horu no Mi~
Themes:
Regular Theme:
Battle Theme:
View user profile

2 Re: Raiding the Ship! on Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:15 pm

Padma had been brewing tea for her Captain, or her mistress... It was odd for her. The young woman had referred to the higher up as 'Princess' instead of 'Captain' out of sheer respect and obedience. Her title, or duty in the crew was First Mate, however she acted more so as a maid or a loyal servant. Though Maude had told her many times to quite the act, Padma insisted on being formal and well mannered around the captain, in a way she enjoyed being like this since it was a way to show gratitude.

"I do not mean to intrude, Princess, but I have spotted a ship to the west of ours," The petite white haired girl spoke up as she boarded the deck with a tray of porcelain cups and a steaming hot kettle. "Please do drink up before we do anything that requires physical strain." Padma set the tray down onto a table and began filling the cups with rose scented tea. "Princess, you should use a telescope to scout the sea if you do not believe my own word... And if I am wrong I accept full punishment." The Kuja set the tea kettle down and placed a full tea cup onto a saucer, she approached the taller woman and extended the drink which rested in the palm of her hands. "Wasting energy is bad for your health." She commented. Her face had retained its normal stone cold expression as she stared intently at her Captain, or Mistress... Or was it Princess? No matter, she simply stared at the higher up with her uncovered eye.

Character | Primary Skill | Weapon

Themes:
Indifferent:

Climax:

Battle:
View user profile

3 Re: Raiding the Ship! on Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:45 pm

Sitting in the front portion of the ship, in her much larger form,the ship lead by Captain Wright a fellow crew member in this freshly crafted crew. Thea joined them in the hopes of realizing her dreams. Wrights words of wisdom touched her and thinking that joining the crew would better herself for the future to come. Thea was looking out toward the sea, reminiscing on the old days, never truly out on sea. It was fun for the most part but seeing as it was the three of them, and there connection not as strong as what she would have hoped, she'll have to follow Wrights word, for she was the captain.

Captain Wright begun to shout toward the two crew members, something about whats out at sea. The second, Padma. More quieter then their captain joined them on the deck of the ship, with a tray of cups in hand. She explained as to a ship being spotted near their position, but Thea wondered how she noticed that when she was getting the tea. Thea tilted her head curious as what she had brought with the cups. Padma, who poured the tea brought it toward Thea, lifting it toward her as if it'd measure to her.....standards.

"Ah, thank you thank you."

Thea replied as she shrunk down to about the same size of them both, if not a bit taller. The ship shook a bit as she traversed her size to that more comfortable as well, to one to actually hold the tea itself. Taking the tea and nodding her head toward Padma. Moving toward the west side of the ship, Thea made a telescope shape out of her free hand before putting it up toward her eye. Focusing into it she tried to get a silhouette of the ship out in the distance. Taking a large slurp from her cup.

"It looks like a ship, but I wouldn't say for sure that it is one. But then again, we wouldn't know till we find out. Shall I set us, a course. Captain?"

Thea spoke before taking another large slurp from her cup before placing it back onto the tray.

4 Re: Raiding the Ship! on Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:47 pm

Maude nodded to her first mate and sighed. Padma was extremely loyal, and she treated Maude like royalty. Under normal circumstances she would have liked this sort of treatment, and a while back she was enjoying it, but the more often Padma treated her like this the more it started to get a little disturbing. Did the girl have no will to be independant? She definitely wasn't a slave, and Maude had even told her many times she didn't have to treat her so nicely, but they never really progressed past that. "A ship? Aha! Finally!"

Maude took the tea from the tray and sipped it. "Ah, it's my favorite too, thank you Padma." Maude said, placing the tea back down and looking at the ocean surrounding them. "Well what do you know! If my eyes aren't fooling me, that's an import ship!" Maude smirked, placing one foot on the edge of the ship. "Are all of you down for a good raid? I certainly am..." Maude cracked her knuckles, she felt like she was born to do this. "Prepare yourselves ladies, we're going on a man hunt!" Maude cried, going back to the wheel of the ship and beginning to steer the ship towards their target.

Last edited by ~Maude Wright~ on Wed Dec 24, 2014 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

~Maude~Laced Demise~Horu Horu no Mi~
Themes:
Regular Theme:
Battle Theme:
View user profile

5 Re: Raiding the Ship! on Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:31 am

Padma dipped her head to the taller woman and sauntered over to the tray where she would pour her own cup of tea. She watched as they checked to made sure that her words had merit to them, and when she was proven correct, she closed her eye and took a sip from the tea cup which was filled to the brim with the rose scented liquid. The petite Kuja inhaled deeply as she re-opened her eye and stared at the ship in which they were approaching. "I shall enjoy this immensely." The silver-haired girl commented. She resumed sipping away at her tea, her eyes occasionally glancing back and forth between the ship, her captain, and the newest addition to the crew.

It seemed that only yesterday it was just Maude and herself, but now there was someone new... And soon there may be much more. Padma had taken a liking to this tightly knit crew, since just now life started to grow a little more interesting.

When she had finished drinking the sweet liquid, she set the empty cup down onto the tray and fixed her lace gown, in the mean time she stood and waited with her hands clasped together.. Things were about to either get bloody, or messy, probably both if Maude was going to let Padma loose like a predator hunting its prey. The young woman was quite dangerous in the midst of battle, and the captain new well of her murderous ways.

Character | Primary Skill | Weapon

Themes:
Indifferent:

Climax:

Battle:
View user profile

6 Re: Raiding the Ship! on Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:46 pm

The ship swooned over with a curve through the ocean with this massive body as the captain set a course toward the ship that was ways off into the distance. It seemed as tho Maude and Padma were hoping for a fight, though Thea assumed that it might have been better if they fought on land, seeing as her ability is best pursued to increase and decrease size at will and if she'd had made a mistake on their side, she can sink the ship itself or worse yet get caught in the ocean. They had told her that they were both devil fruit users but if either of them were caught, neither of them would be able to save the other.

~Presently~

Off to the other side, on the boat that sailed the calm seas, more then two dozen men running back and forth on the ships exterior making sure that everything is prepared for their journey. Flapping against the wind was the flag of the marines. It seemed that they were put on a special mission, one where they need to transport a large amount of goods to the next island, where their other marine fellows needed supplies as well as the royal courtship event was being held.

"Captain, Dante! There seems to be another seem way off into the distance and heading within trajectory fast."

A sailor who was put in charge of look out shouted down to the helm of the ship where a lone captain, sitting in his chair, his leg tapping the ground with impatience and anger.

Captain Dante:

He stood up before walking toward the center of his ship, then to the railings. He bent himself over to check on their path and even then still couldn't see land with just a naked eye. Placing his hand on the hilt of his blade he shouted toward his men.

"Alright! Be on the highest alert! We don't know what might happen but I want every man fighting!"

He walked back toward his chair, while the rest of his men went into double time trying to meet his demands.

~Back~

Their ship was breaking through wind as they picked up the pace, Thea was on edge. She dug into the bag and found her weapon Gideon. She had to shrink its size down so that it'd be able to fit on the ship more properly as well as help not make the ship go overboard.

"Captain Wright! Once we near the ship, I'll take hold of it so that it can't escape. I'll keep to our ship just in case any of them try to sneak aboard!"

Thea shouted toward the captain, trying to think of a plan that would better her situation.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum