Fortunes Folly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Staff

Administrators

You are not connected. Please login or register

Level 1: The Tutorial {Story Topic}

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Level 1:  The Tutorial {Story Topic} Empty Level 1: The Tutorial {Story Topic} Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:27 pm

Yuriko

Yuriko

Inside the cybernetic organic mind of Yuriko Dogma, her machine part of her mind was running a final check on all systems unlocking and locking certain systems. At her current level she wasn't ready to handle her completed set of cybernetic powers with more training and experience these systems will before more completed as the Yuriko gains a handle on her powers..  

AI System.......Updated
Organic Behaviors and Personality.....Updated  
Processing Data......Complete
System Protocols....Updated
Offensive Systems.....Downloading....40%
Defensive Systems.....Downloading....40%
Supportive Systems......Downloading.....40%

All systems are ready to go. Project Dogma is ready to be awaken. Rebooting System.......Test subject will become functional again in five....four.....three.....two.....one....Test Subject has awoken. Beginning Tutorial.....in 3.....2......1 The AI and Human part of Yuriko were in sync as voice over a loud speaker was talking. "I'm sure you have many questions....Yuriko Dogma and they will be answered later in the Tutorial for now let goes over you new body or shall I say enhanced. As a cyborg you are able to replace, modify, and upgrade your body as you see fit. First lesson, you have a useful ability call Mental File. With this ability you have been granted photographic memory", or that you're able remember everything to put in simpler terms.  The Mental File allows you to create a physical interface that your able to interact with. This interface holds everything you know, put down in letters, numbers, and words. However, there is one other concept that this abilities allows; The creation of protective walls that every user of this lineage has called a "Firewall". These walls are capable of completely negating an attack before vanishing. I will explain the Firewall later for now will focus on the interface ability. " The mysterious and unseen voice paused for a moment to let Yuriko absorbed all the information she just received. The voice was mildly suspired that Yuriko remained quiet..the voice would have figure that the test subject would be more vocal. After several seconds passed the voice decided to continue on. "Your first objective to bring up the interface and get familiar with it. Close your eyes and focus on all the information you have acquired, once you have done that think about showing the information in a format that is easy for you to understand. I will be waiting for you. Once you have gotten used to the Interface, alert me and we can proceed farer into the Tutorial." Silence soon followed after the voice stop talking.

Yuriko nodded her head, even if there was no-one in the empty room besides her. "Understood! Player Yuriko Dogma has enter the game! Let's see....Searching Systems. Mental File Found. Testing out ability...." Yuriko closed her eyes as an 'avatar' of her appeared in her cyber interface. Her avatar appearance was differ from her actual appearance, as the avatar had black hair and purple eyes. Her attrite was a skin tight cat suit and more importantly she look completely human before she became part of Project Dogma .

Level 1:  The Tutorial {Story Topic} Tsugumi_guilty_crown_anime_girl_hacker_hd-wallpaper-1041648

"Cyber interface achieve....I don't know much. Strange most of memories seem to be under lock and key, I can't access them until I reach a certain level. My current level if I have to run a quick assessment, I would be at level 2. It seems like there are 6 levels in total my body has. Four more level ups before I become complete and able to access everything within me. I spent enough time in here. Leaving Interface." Yuriko open her eyes again as she had a eager look on face to progress far in the Tutorial. "Ready for the next lesson, Goddess!" Yuriko persona seem to be mirroring that of a gamer, which the voice took note of before speaking.

"Understood. Good Job. The next phase of the tutorial begins outside please exit the room" Yuriko eyes widen as a door materialize right in front of her eyes. "Awesome. Secret Pathway!" Yuriko walk through the door as it disappeared behind her.

Tutorial Part 1 Complete:
-Project Dogma Successfully Awaken
-Mental File Ability Learned

Last edited by Yuriko on Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Level 1:  The Tutorial {Story Topic} Empty Re: Level 1: The Tutorial {Story Topic} Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:53 pm

Yuriko

Yuriko

After the door was completely close, Yuriko found herself standing in a forest, which was strange, for what little memories that she can access she didn't live nowhere near a forest, was she kidnapped? How did she got here, this and many question ran through her mind as she listen to voice, which she nickname the Dungeon Master."Welcome to the second phase of your tutorial. Yuriko Dogma. The second phase of this tutorial will teach on the your occupation. Before your transform into a cyborg you where a religious person, went to church every Sunday, praying to the devout powers above, as you grew older after tragic attack on your church, you wanted to become stronger so that would never happen again. So you began to walk the path of the Paladin. So with your strong beliefs you began training on a daily based running laps around the town you use to live, practice swordsmanship and even lift some weights to get better used to wielding a shield." As the voice continue to lecture Yuriko on her past, the young cybernetic female decided to speak up. "Sorry for interrupting, but how do you know so much about my past, but I can't access those memoires from the interface? Who or what are you to me...magical voice that I still can't see who it belongs too." The voice remained slient for a few seconds, debating on what to tell the test subject below. "Call me you creator if you will, when you were at Death's Door I brought you back from the brink and made you into who you are now. Yuriko Dogma. Its like I said before as you grow in power, more things will become clear! But back to the tutorial. You will learn the perks of being a Paladin. Prepare yourself as you about to be attack in five....four....three...two....one. Zombie Incoming. "

"BRAINS......BRAINS........uhhhhhgnnn" Yuriko didn't have any weapons on her and she didn't ate the plasma devil fruit at this point so all she had was heard bare hands as she saw slow moving human with rotting flesh and bones moving towards her. "Unknown being Sighted....Analyzing...Analyzing. Analysis Complete. Level 0 Zombie.....undead living being generally human, incredible hunger for brains, use extreme caution when dealing with one as they contain a highly infectious virus, but my cybernetic systems should keep me safe. This shouldn't be too difficult as the first level is always the easiest."

"Materializing steel sword and steel shield for Project Dogma until she can obtained better weapons herself."

"A standard steel sword and shield, not bad but I not keeping them when I see something better" Yuriko look at her five foot long sword and small buckler shield and smirked. At least she could deal with the zombie better.

Unlocking Basic Swordsmanship and Shield Knowledge....

Yuriko yell as she raise her shield up to block a swipe from the enemy zombie. The Zombie try to push her back but Yuriko dug her heels into the ground and held her ground. "This is too easy.  Need more of challenge, Dungeon Master." Yuriko nearly yawn as she smack the zombie, stunning it for a several seconds as the zombie stumble back words, seeing an opening...she stab the zombie in the gut thinking that she end it until she felt a pair of slimy pair of hands hold her sword wielding arm. "What!? Still alive"

New Knowledge Accquired: To kill this enemy, you must destroy its head

3Level 1:  The Tutorial {Story Topic} Empty Re: Level 1: The Tutorial {Story Topic} Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:24 pm

Yuriko

Yuriko

The zombie was stronger than it looks, as Yuriko felt her feet being lifted off the ground as the Zombie pull her blade out of its chest and made some type of noise at her, she couldn't tell if it was a snarl or a growl. Anyway the zombie continue to groan that one word over and over again. "Brains...Brains...Brains ...Brains." Yuriko glared as the Zombie tossed her skyward and into some trees behind her, Yuriko grunted as felt her back and the back of head impact against the tree. The tree shook a bit as the cybernetic female groaned, as she landed head first into ground. "Ugh, never underestimate the mooks even if they are at beginning stage of the game, your that impressive yourself at that stage." Yuriko rubbed her head and look over her body, she didn't felt any broken bones or parts, she run a dialogistic scan after she defeated the zombie.

Zombie Difficulty increase by 1 level to adjusted for current power level of the test subject. Continue on

Yuriko stood up and place her metal shield in front of her, as she once again charge at the zombie, like a battering ram, she hit the zombie with a sickening thud as she use her superior strength to push the zombie back, even with the sudden increase of power the zombie got, Yuriko still had the advantage for now. She grunted as slam the zombie into the tree trapping the undead creature between its shield and its tree.  The Zombie try to break free but it was no use, as the strength of the plasma paladin was just too much for the decaying organic to overcome.  "Talk about being stuck in between a rock and a hard place." The cyborg joked a bit as raised her sword above the zombie head and smirk, Learn how to handle the game you noob. Maybe next time you might do some more harm versus me." Yuriko slash her sword downwards onto the zombie head, splitting the zombie head in half, as it movements finally came to a halt. Yuriko let out a relaxed sigh as she step backwards, causing the headless zombie body to drop to the ground beside her feet.

Information on this battle is being store for later use..downloading information into the Mental File. Download successful and information has been stored..

"Test Successful. Zombie has been defeated. Now that you got the basics of combat down, we should talk about your passive ability as a Paladin.  The paladin are capable of healing up to moderately heavy wounds. The damage you suffer in the battle was minimum but still you can heal them up. Pray and your damage shall be heal." Yuriko got down on both of knees and closed her eyes as she face upwards towards the sky, muttering holy praise for the higher powers above, as she did the damage that the Zombie did was heal as she open her eyes and smile, she could get use to power like this. "The other ability of the Paladin is that your able to use for a limited amount of uses is to reduce that damage of an incoming attack." Yuriko stood up and still had that confident grinned plastered on her sexy face. "Understood. Too bad that couldn't be passive as well, but oh well I guess it limited to keep me and others with that ability to spam it or stop the complaints of it becoming god moding. Ready to begin the next face of this tutorial." The voice didn't said anything as another door appear in front of Yuriko.

Tutorial Part 2 Complete:
-Basic Combat Skills Learned
-Basic Weaponry Acquired
-Zombie Defeated
-Paladin Occupation Skills Learned And Unlocked

4Level 1:  The Tutorial {Story Topic} Empty Re: Level 1: The Tutorial {Story Topic} Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:42 pm

Yuriko

Yuriko

Yuriko step through the familiar looking door that seem to be able to take her within this location that she was located at, she still didn't knew where she was at, but apparently this place had zombies in it, she wonder how many zombies there were and what other things lurk around this unknown place, so far she only been in a small room and in the forest which she was still in as she look around the area, the door took her farer into the woods she assumed, she wonder what the next part of the tutorial was going to be she couldn't wait. "You know life is like one big game with many of active players. Locking my basic skills through a tutorial seems a bit odd to me when could have just unlocked everything for me in the beginning!" The voice that been guiding her through this tutorial actually laugh at her for a few minutes causing the cyber maiden to pout a bit. "Having everything unlocked at the beginning of a game does grant you an major advantage, but its doesn't give you the same challenge, plus it takes major fun out of what your playing starting at the peak instead of the submit, but I did gave you a more power than normal for a beginner per say, since the world outside these walls are even tougher and harsher. There are some lessons you need to learn in here and they only way you can earn those lessons is by...I just keep that a secret and let you find out on your own." Yuriko seem to nod her head in agreement, her personality still hasn't completely form. "Okay...I see your point but starting levels. Now lay the down the part of this tutorial for me, so I can actually begin playing the game for real! I can't be stuck on Easy mode forever even if I can destroy anything that gets in my way." Yuriko took held her steel sword close to her face as she prepare her test for the up and coming challenge.

"You should learn patience young one, but at your age and even with my tweaks and modifications there are somethings that can't be gotten rid of. Maybe once you leave this place, you find a nice male or female to love that will help you understand it, but for now. Your next part of the Tutorial is battle versus multiple enemies, their powers are roughly same as the zombie you fought earlier or maybe even greater. That is for you to find out."

Cybernetic Paladin Learned.....Downloading know moves of the Fighting Style......Download Complete. The rest of Cybernetic Paladin is up for Yuriko Dogma to make up on her own as she gains more experience in combat.

Firewall ability of Mental File Learned and Unlocked.
Inner Lineage....Downloaded and learned.

Yuriko remained standing there like a stone statute as her AI was processing all of the information she has earned. "Cybernetic Paladin I like the sound of that. Still I feel as if there a part of me missing....not sure why I'm feeling incomplete."

"Sending out enemies. This incomplete feeling we have to study that more. Enemies approaching your position in five....four....three....two...one. Targets inbound. Defeated them all Yuriko Dogma. Good Luck" The voice faded away for now as Yuriko heard several enemies around herself. She heard the familiar groans of zombies and chuckle they were hassle to defeat in numbers as she receive more information on them, but then she heard a few howls and knew that didn't came from a zombie, it sounded like a wolf.

5Level 1:  The Tutorial {Story Topic} Empty Re: Level 1: The Tutorial {Story Topic} Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:43 pm

Yuriko

Yuriko

Yuriko took a few steps back as she saw wolf humanoid like creature, it was large standing at least seven feet tall when it was standing on its hind legs. Yuriko nervously smile as she hold her shield in front of her chest as she saw the werewolf surrounded by dozen zombies or so. "It’s Part Of The Game! Everybody wants to be just like me! Fame and fortune is their fantasy! I got to get back where the life was pretty rocking all the way to the Fortune Folly! Chased My Dreams, Now I’m Chasing memories! You idiotic zombies and you over grown flea bag can't stop me. Your about to feel the power of the Cybernetic Paladin. Get Wreck!" Yuriko sang as she charge at the closet zombie, she brought sword up in the air and perform a moderate strong slash at the zombie chest, a large gash appeared on the zombie chest as blood and rotten guts pour out the wound like a flowing river. Yuriko didn't freak out at the sight as she follow up with another attack, slashing at the zombie neck, beheading the creature with on swing, it head sent flying through air like a football. Yuriko's glowing cybernetic quickly search for target finding two zombie coming towards her but before she could move she felt furry fist impact her face before she was sent reeling back several feet, rolling across the ground. She groaned as she rubbed her jaw. "The wolf can pack quite a punch I have to be careful of that strength and speed of it. I didn't even notice it coming towards me!" She glare at wolf human hybrid as it crouch on the ground and sprint towards her quickly closing the gap between the Yuriko brought her shield up just in time as wolf jaws were lock around the shield both fighters were struggle for control, a tub of war. Yuriko used this struggle to try to slash at her beastly foe, but it manage to avoid the strike as it let go of her shield causing her to stumble backwards. Yuriko gasped as she brought her shield up towards the left side of her face as she block a sword from a zombie, she laugh! This wasn't in her data bank, it seem like these zombies can use weapons too. Maybe they aren't as brainless as some thought. Her brain was storing this information for later use.

Yuriko push the zombie away from her with her shield before she spun around slashing it across its back before following up with a low slash towards it legs causing the zombie to drop down to it knees, once it was on its knee, Yuriko stab her sword through its back before she kick it in the back of its head. The zombie face planting on the ground as Yuriko jump on its head, cracking it wide open as she pull her steel sword out its body and look at her remaining foes.

6Level 1:  The Tutorial {Story Topic} Empty Re: Level 1: The Tutorial {Story Topic} Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:25 pm

Yuriko

Yuriko

The Cybernetic Paladin crouch on the ground a bit as she watch several of zombies approach her that pick up branches from the ground, it look like they were planning to use them as a weapon, which would have suspired the intelligent cybernetic girl if she didn't already knew that zombies pretty much had zero smarts and common sense to begin with. As the zombies surrounded her and raise their branches and began to swing them at her, she used her steel sword to block the incoming strikes, but she was being push back and overwhelm with their numbers, the werewolf was keeping it distance, waiting for the zombies to weaken Yuriko before it launches another attack at her. It knew that she would tire herself out when fighting the walking dead and when she was at her limit it would rip her to shreds.  With a ear-ringing howl, it order the zombies to press their advantage. Yuriko felt a zombie bit into her shoulder as she block another zombie's branch sword, cutting through it with easy as she used the hilt of her sword to make the biting zombie to let go. The Zombie spit out a mixture of flesh and metal from it mouth as Yuriko cut down a charging zombie. She panted as she leap backwards to avoid overhand smash from an overweight Zombie. "Damn, Zombie Virus is running in my system! " Yuriko sounded worried, but those fears quickly vanish as her AI begin to activate a system of hers.

"Virgin Mary System.....Online....keeping Yuriko Dogma Body safe from harmful substances. Dangerous virus detected, removing virus. Removing in five minutes standing by. Virus has been contained before it could spread to other organic parts of the body."

With her Virgin Mary Systems passively getting rid of the virus that enter her body she could focus on defeating the rest of the zombie. "Sudden Impact!" With a sudden burst of speed Yuriko point her blades towards the close zombie towards hers and sprint quickly to close the gap between them, once she was in range, she deliver hard hitting thrust into the zombie with cause it to be sent flying backwards knocking down other zombies in its path. They were push back about 2 meters or so, give or take a foot. Two of the zombies heads cracked open as they cease all movements and sounds. The zombie who felt the full force of her thrust had a gaping hole in its belly, but it got back up which cause Yuriko to huff in frustration. "These zombies have amazing endurance and that were-wolf is just waiting for to reach the point of exhaustion" Yuriko shook her steel sword to remove the blood and guts that cover it sliver shine.

Skills Used

Spoiler:

7Level 1:  The Tutorial {Story Topic} Empty Re: Level 1: The Tutorial {Story Topic} Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:50 pm

Yuriko

Yuriko

Virgin Mary Systems is active for the duration of the thread due it being a passive skill
Sudden Impact Cooldown: 2 Post Remaining.

"They just keep coming and coming, but let them come I just keep knocking them back down until they stay down. There number are thinning out, but my energy is draining as well." Yuriko was panting as the zombies once again came towards. Yuriko made a mixture between a tried sigh and annoying graon, as she planted her sword into the ground and held her shield like a throwing disc, flicking her wrist she launch the metal shield at the zombie. Yuriko aim the shield at the Zombie's neck but a gust of wind cause the shield to move downwards, as it slice through the zombie's belly, causing the zombie body to be cut in half, its upper half of the body fell forward, as the zombie lower body somehow remaining standing, it wasn't moving. Yuriko thought the zombie was finally defeated until in moan brains and continue to crawl towards her even with half of it body missing! Yuriko quickly grab the steel sword out of the ground as she waited for the zombie to get closer to her, it didn't present a huge threat in its state, as the zombie got near head. Would kick the zombie in the head, causing to stop temporarily as she used both hands to gripped her sword and stab it through the head of her foe. She felt its decaying hand wrapped around her cybernetic legs. It grip was tight at first but with it the zombie finally moments, it grip weaken until it got to point where it hand simply let go. Yuriko pull the steel sword out of the head of the zombie. The zombie blood painting the forest floor red. Yuriko drop down to one knee as she muttered a prayer to the person who created her. She look down at the rotting body beside her, what a horrible way to be use, the dead should be left alone. Yuriko didn't hear anymore zombie, it seem like they have retreat after they were losing their numbers, which meant only the werewolf was left. Unlike Yuriko who didn't even start the battle at hundred percent and suffer some injuries. The werewolf was nearly at full power and it was ready to go. And like a blot of lighting the werewolf charge at the recovering Yuriko.

8Level 1:  The Tutorial {Story Topic} Empty Re: Level 1: The Tutorial {Story Topic} Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:29 am

Yuriko

Yuriko

Virgin Mary Systems is active for the duration of the thread due it being a passive skill
Sudden Impact Cooldown: 1 Post Remaining.

Before Yuriko could even bring up her blade to defend herself, the werewolf was already in front of her, in mid attack as it knee her in the gut to stun her, before it brought its knee to her chin and sent her skyward. Yuriko barely had time to react as she put her sword and arms cross her body to protect herself from the another attack as the werewolf jump into the air and spun above Yuriko to deliver an axe kick, luckily the cybernetic paladin was able to block the axe with the steel sword, but she hear the weapon crack a bit as she was sent flying into the ground, causing a carter like impact, the carter was a few feet deep, Yuriko didn't move for several seconds, still getting over the shock. Yuriko, held her free hand over her shoulder as she rose to her feet. As she was rising to her feet the werewolf would land on the ground on all fours with as it look like it was about to charge at her again. Yuriko close her eyes as she pray to the powers above her, using her Paladin ability, the injuries she suffer from the earlier attack started to heal, as Yuriko stood completely straight with burning determination in hers eyes she is going defeat this monster once and for all. She narrowed her eyes as she ran at the large beast, the wolf follow suit as it bolted off, the two combatants meet each other head on as steel sword collided with sharpen claws. An blast of gust blew around them as their attacks made impact both of them were thinking the same thing as they head-butt each other, both of them glaring at each other as they push each other fighting for control, seeing who was the stronger out of the two. Yuriko grunted as she felt her self being push back. The werewolf seem to smirk as drool ran down its mouth, it was eyeing her like a piece of meat. It was going to consume her if she lost this battle, she could see the hungry look in its predatory eyes. "Your not eating me, dog face. I will defeat you and move on to the next level!" Yuriko passion was giving her power as she manage to hold her ground and shove the werewolf backwards. Yuriko shouted as she brought her sword downwards and slash at the werewolf, cutting it across it right eye and chest, the werewolf didn't flinch as It responded by sinking its claws into Yuriko's chest getting a small growl from her, as the two them continue to exchange attack each of them landing blows on the another, the pained grunts and yelps, the heavy panting both warriors were given it their all.

9Level 1:  The Tutorial {Story Topic} Empty Re: Level 1: The Tutorial {Story Topic} Fri Dec 26, 2014 12:16 pm

Yuriko

Yuriko

Sudden Impact Cooldown:  Cooldown has ended.

Zombie Virus has been eradiated. Zero signs of the virus being inside the body.

As the battle was reaching its climax, the sweat and blood of the two opponents soak the very ground under them, Yuriko used her shield to repel the werewolf backwards as she felt like passing out, her energy was fading from the constantly battling she was doing. She knew she was reaching her limit quickly. If she didn't end it here and now, the werewolf would beat her in the end. The burst of energy she felt was short live, weariness taking over. She took fighting stance once again and exhale. The werewolf dig its claws into the ground to reduce the distance it was push back before making a sharp turn to face its target again. It was had a habit of repeating the same attack, which was about to leave to its downfall. Yuriko would duck down avoid ferocious slash as her head as she used her to violently break through the guard her foe put up. Stunning the werewolf for brief moment, Yuriko then used her shield to attack the werewolf's legs casing the massive beast to fall towards the ground. The werewolf would try to get up, but before it could. The cold steel blade of Yuriko impale it through its chest. Yuriko using both of her hands to plunge her steel sword through the beast body, using the remaining strength she hand as the beast cried out in pain as it was now stuck  into the ground. Yuriko grunted as she held the wolf in place, waiting it struggle to break free, but it strength would fade away as its movements came towards a halt. Yuriko drop down onto her knees, panting heavily. Her organic and mechanic parts were push beyond their limits. Yuriko started to see black as she felt her body shutting down in order to regain energy. As Yuriko was entering dream land. That familiar voice speak again.  

"Enemies defeated. Tutorial Successful. Test Subject is now permitted to rest, moving subject to a secure location for resting and repairs. Preparing the next level."

Yuriko smiled as she fell backwards onto the ground. Completely drained of energy. As her body was resting another mysterious door would appear under hear, as white light appeared around her body moving her body through the door.

Tutorial Part 2 Complete:
-Basic Combat Skills Learned
-Basic Weaponry Acquired
-Zombie Defeated
-Paladin Occupation Skills Learned And Unlocked

Tutorial Part 3 Complete:
-Enemies Defeated

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]