Fortunes Folly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Staff

Administrators

You are not connected. Please login or register

Amai makes

+2
Hiroko
Amairavain
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Amai makes Empty Amai makes Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:01 pm

Amairavain

Amairavain

So erm, just by looking at my avvie and signature and my profile, I do stuff like this. So you can have some of this stuff too, but keep in mind it might take no time at all, or take some time depends on how busy this sweet is.

I don't really want to charge anything, so I probably won't? I'd appreciate donations tho, it'd motivate this Amai to do a much better job then a quick brush yeah. Might take more time too but it gets priority too. I only take donations in multiples of 100k b/c it's weird otherwise. And I mean Beli.

I just need some details like: the face claim you're using's name, song with lyrics if it applies, or a saying. give me a color idea of what you want or I'll pick by myself. And make sure to tell me what you want, either avvie, siggie, template, etc. If I find there's not enough info in your thing I'll probably not make it.

So yeah shoo. (I hope this is the right section lol)

2Amai makes Empty Re: Amai makes Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:25 pm

Hiroko

Hiroko

I would like a avy please, I hope this is still a thing though.
My character's name is Hiroko, and my face claim is Gilga from Bleach.

3Amai makes Empty Re: Amai makes Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:22 pm

BlackWind:3

I want an avy and a siggy, please. I'd like my name, Claire Levy Heartlance on it and my face claim is Chitoge Kirisaki. I would like purple tones on both of the siggy and avy.

4Amai makes Empty Re: Amai makes Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:36 am

Amairavain

Amairavain

yes this is still a thing, sorry for the wait! I just need a few clarifications.

For Hiroko - Did you mean Ggio Vega or Nnoitra Jirugai? because your current avatar is Nnoitra, and there is no Gilga in bleach, unless it's one of the manga only recent quincies that were released.

For Blackwind - Did you want the name on the signature or the avatar? Might be a bit long for the avatar however!

5Amai makes Empty Re: Amai makes Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:06 am

I want the name on the siggy.

6Amai makes Empty Re: Amai makes Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:34 pm

Hiroko

Hiroko

Sorry, I found him as Nnoitra Gilga, that's why I said gilga, but yea, the one in my avatar, this dude.

7Amai makes Empty Re: Amai makes Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:14 am

Lazarus

Lazarus

I would like an avatar and a signature if possible. My face claim is Shinichi Okazaki - NANA.

8Amai makes Empty Re: Amai makes Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:06 pm

Bra Babanoa

make a dio avatar

9Amai makes Empty Re: Amai makes Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:30 am

Ryandurbur

Ryandurbur

I would like a signature if you could, please. :)

With Heine Rammsteiner from DOGS: Bullet and Carnage.

Colors white/red, whatever works better for you and your eyes. Anyways, take your time, no rush. :)

I would like the name 'Rocket' on there, and a quote "Get up, but don't ever give up." on there as well if it's possible. :)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum