Fortunes Folly
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Staff

Administrators

You are not connected. Please login or register

COMMUNITY CREATION: ISLANDS

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1COMMUNITY CREATION: ISLANDS Empty COMMUNITY CREATION: ISLANDS Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:29 pm

Adrian

Adrian
Founder
Founder

I would like to bring the community together to write up the descriptions for all the canon islands on OP. You may do it at your own pace or set the goal of 250-300 words, but as long as it is of proper detail. I encourage the community to assist us in doing this so the site can be finished early.

2COMMUNITY CREATION: ISLANDS Empty Re: COMMUNITY CREATION: ISLANDS Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:02 am

Kalliope

Kalliope
Founder
Founder

A quick template for users. See Below. Once you finished an Island contact a staff member so your Island can be added. You may submit custom Islands as well.

Island Image: (Picture of your Island). I suggest uploading the pic to a site like Tinypic.
Island Description:  (Describe the Island & Location of the Island)

Code:
Island Image: [center][img][/img][/center]
Island Description:

3COMMUNITY CREATION: ISLANDS Empty Re: COMMUNITY CREATION: ISLANDS Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:10 pm

Kalliope

Kalliope
Founder
Founder

More Islands added due to public demand.

4COMMUNITY CREATION: ISLANDS Empty Re: COMMUNITY CREATION: ISLANDS Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:46 pm

Kalliope

Kalliope
Founder
Founder

Moving to Archives. Staff took care of making the Islands.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum