Staff

Administrators

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sally's Equipment

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: Sally's Equipment on Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:43 am

1,200,000 Beli have been deducted from your account, Kauzu. You may now make an application for your equipment.

Common Post Template:

Code:
<br><center><div style="background-color:#fff;font-family:verdana;font-size:9px;color:#701DF5;padding:20px;width:320px;border-radius:15px;text-align:justify;box-shadow:0em 0em 1em #fff;opacity:0.87;"><div style="padding:20px;border:1px solid #701DF5;">So as to help the staff and your fellow members out, you can fill out the following form so one can go to your profile quickly as opposed to searching for your post in the topic or by the "members search" function.So as to help the staff and your fellow members out, you can fill out the following form so one can go to your profile quickly as opposed to searching for your post in the topic or by the "members search" function.
</div></div></center>

View user profile

27 Re: Sally's Equipment on Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:54 am

Equipment Name: Flame Dial x2
Tier: 2
Type: Attachment
Cost: 400k each

View user profile

28 Re: Sally's Equipment on Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:57 am

1,600,000 beli deducted from your account. Be sure to make note that your character has these two Flame Dials; I recommend putting them in your character's Timeline or something.

Common Post Template:

Code:
<br><center><div style="background-color:#fff;font-family:verdana;font-size:9px;color:#701DF5;padding:20px;width:320px;border-radius:15px;text-align:justify;box-shadow:0em 0em 1em #fff;opacity:0.87;"><div style="padding:20px;border:1px solid #701DF5;">So as to help the staff and your fellow members out, you can fill out the following form so one can go to your profile quickly as opposed to searching for your post in the topic or by the "members search" function.So as to help the staff and your fellow members out, you can fill out the following form so one can go to your profile quickly as opposed to searching for your post in the topic or by the "members search" function.
</div></div></center>

View user profile

29 Re: Sally's Equipment on Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:29 am

Equipment Name: Thunder Dial
Tier: 3
Type: Dial (Attachment)
Cost: 600,000

30 Re: Sally's Equipment on Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:40 am

600,000 Beli deducted. Remember to make some note of ownership!

Common Post Template:

Code:
</div></div></center>

View user profile

31 Re: Sally's Equipment on Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:11 am

Due to a mistake I made, I have given Hiroko 800,000 Beli, as I took 1,600,000 from him upon buying two Flame Dials (400,000 each).

Hiroko wrote:Equipment Name: Flame Dial x2
Tier: 2
Type: Attachment
Cost: 400k each

[Username] wrote:
Code:
1,600,000 beli deducted from your account. Be sure to make note that your character has these two Flame Dials; I recommend putting them in your character's Timeline or something.

Common Post Template:

Code:
</div></div></center>

View user profile

32 Re: Sally's Equipment on Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:12 am

I want to sell my old alts' (Xavaynn and Envy) weapons. They cost 800k beli.

33 Re: Sally's Equipment on Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:49 am

Could you provide links to these weapons?

Common Post Template:

Code:
</div></div></center>

View user profile

34 Re: Sally's Equipment on Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:05 am

35 Re: Sally's Equipment on Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:09 pm

Thank you for the links! I went through the two topics and back in Sally's Equipment thread and found that everything checks out. I've archived those two topics--considering they've been sold--and added the beli to your Blackwind:3 account. If you'd like the beli to be transferred to a different account, just go ahead and notify me.

Common Post Template:

Code:
</div></div></center>

View user profile

36 Re: Sally's Equipment on Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:13 pm

Equipment Name: Tier 3 Weapon
Type: Weapon
Cost: 600K

Equipment Name: Heat Dial
Tier: -
Type: Dial
Cost: 300K

Theme:

NPC:
NPC's Name:
Duke
NPC's Tier:
NPC's Purpose:
Duke is Marchosias's bodyguard and personal assistant. He does everything Marchosias asks him to do.
NPC's Appearance:

NPC Type:
Bodyguard
NPC's Description:
Duke has been a Marine, and was a very talented Rokushiki user. He has been in a Cipher Pol unit and is known for his extraordinary Rankyaku and kicking.
NPC Cost:
View user profile

37 Re: Sally's Equipment on Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:43 am

900k Beli has been deducted from your account.

Common Post Template:

Code:
</div></div></center>

View user profile

38 Re: Sally's Equipment on Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:12 am

Equipment Name: Fortune (Gun)
Tier: 4
Type: Upgrade from T2
Cost: 900,000

Equipment Name: Favor (Gun)
Tier: 4
Type: Upgrade from T2
Cost: 900,000

Equipment Name: Accessory (Scavenger's Wardrobe)
Type: Upgrade from T1
Cost: 375,000

Total: 2,175,000

I'm opting to upgrade my starter equipment so I can register them as T4 to start with.

39 Re: Sally's Equipment on Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:35 pm

Approved. Beli deducted. Go ahead and make your equipment apps.

Common Post Template:

Code:
</div></div></center>

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum